Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Has this post helped you get at least one achievement?

Yes! 0.37133072407045 37.1% [ 759 ]
More than one!! 0.23923679060665 23.9% [ 489 ]
Meh... 0.040117416829746 4.0% [ 82 ]
No. 0.097358121330724 9.7% [ 199 ]
Just voting for gold! 0.25195694716243 25.2% [ 515 ]
Total Votes:[ 2044 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 736 737 738 > >> >>> »|

Feline Worshipper

Day Dream Walker
I have wings, and can loan you Buckteeth... (If you do gift yours to me, and want them back, just let me know here)

I have also listed the Overseer's Tub for 1 gold bid increments, to help out anyone who needs Bidding War...
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/48075/

Edit: Only if you want to actually "win" the Overseer's tub, will your "winning bid" be accepted - just let me know if you really do want it.
I can keep this going for 7 more days, and have a friend who is willing to out bid everyone to win it (of course, their winning bid is being reimbursed by me...lol)

2nd edit: If you happen to need the Somebody Likes You and/or Generous achievements, being gifted (somebody likes you) Buckteeth & then gifting them back (generous), will get them for you as well. If you'd like to borrow some, I have a few to loan out...

3rd Edit: Wow! Thank you to everyone - I actually got the Popular Thread achievement...Wasn't even trying!
Guess I now have to go for a Mega/Twain? Of course, while still helping others wink

Feline Worshipper

Day Dream Walker
I have wings, and can loan you Buckteeth... (If you do gift yours to me, and want them back, just let me know here)

I have also listed the Overseer's Tub for 1 gold bid increments, to help out anyone who needs Bidding War...

Edit: Only if you want to actually "win" the Overseer's tub, will your "winning bid" be accepted - just let me know if you really do want it.
I can keep this going for 7 more days, and have a friend who is willing to out bid everyone to win it (of course, their winning bid is being reimbursed by me...lol)

2nd edit: If you happen to need the Somebody Likes You and/or Generous achievements, being gifted (somebody likes you) Buckteeth & then gifting them back (generous), will get them for you as well. If you'd like to borrow some, I have a few to loan out...

3rd Edit: Wow! Thank you to everyone - I actually got the Popular Thread achievement...Wasn't even trying!
Guess I now have to go for a Mega/Twain? Of course, while still helping others wink

Feline Worshipper

Day Dream Walker

Gracious Fairy

goombasydg
Day Dream Walker

Thank you. Did you want the teeth back?

Feline Worshipper

Day Dream Walker
goombasydg
Day Dream Walker

nah, you can keep them smile

Gracious Fairy

goombasydg
Day Dream Walker
goombasydg
Day Dream Walker

nah, you can keep them smile

Thanks!

Gracious Fairy

Day Dream Walker

Gracious Fairy

Day Dream Walker

heart Bump heart

11,790 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Day Dream Walker
princesspeachypoo
Day Dream Walker
princesspeachypoo
I need the bidding and the tooth fairy... I have the teeth and Im going to send them to you! smile

Did you want the teeth returned? Happy to do that, if you do.

If you don't mind, that way I can get the gift achievement too. smile Thanks for your help! biggrin

I need that's what she said too if anyone can help me smile

Returned the teeth. Thank you![/quote

Thank you for all your help! smile Please let me know if you need help with anything. smile

11,790 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Emm-Kaye
princesspeachypoo
Day Dream Walker
princesspeachypoo
I need the bidding and the tooth fairy... I have the teeth and Im going to send them to you! smile

Have you gotten the Bidding War yet? If not, just go bid on the tub...someone (like me!) will outbid you, I'm sure.

I'm sorry I got bidding war on Friday... :/ Good Luck! biggrin
princesspeachypoo
Emm-Kaye
princesspeachypoo
Day Dream Walker
princesspeachypoo

Have you gotten the Bidding War yet? If not, just go bid on the tub...someone (like me!) will outbid you, I'm sure.

I'm sorry I got bidding war on Friday... :/ Good Luck! biggrin

Congrats!

Gracious Fairy

Day Dream Walker

heart

Gracious Fairy

Day Dream Walker

heart
i bid on your tub thingy.. so yeah bump biggrin
Golden--Love
i bid on your tub thingy.. so yeah bump biggrin

I'll keep bidding till you get the achievement - just let me know when that is. Thanks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff