Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Has this post helped you get at least one achievement?

Yes! 0.37133072407045 37.1% [ 759 ]
More than one!! 0.23923679060665 23.9% [ 489 ]
Meh... 0.040117416829746 4.0% [ 82 ]
No. 0.097358121330724 9.7% [ 199 ]
Just voting for gold! 0.25195694716243 25.2% [ 515 ]
Total Votes:[ 2044 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 736 737 738 > >> >>> »|

Gracious Fairy

Day Dream Walker
I have wings, and can loan you Buckteeth... heart
If you happen to also need the Somebody Likes You and/or Generous achievements, being gifted Buckteeth (Somebody Likes You) & then gifting them back (Generous), will get those achievements for you as well. If you'd like to borrow some, I have a few to loan out...

(If you do gift yours to me, and you want them back, just let me know by adding a message when gifting them, here on this thread, or feel free to send me a PM. Sorry, but it is impossible to return any items sent anonymously, since I don't know who sent them to me)

To get the Bidding War Achievement, you only have to bid 10 times on the same item, NOT the same listing, Due to the overwhelming generosity of Gaian's, I have plenty of Buck Teeth to put out for bid, and can keep a Bidding War auction going indefinitely with them.

I have added a link below, for Buck Teeth as a Bidding War item, with 1 gold bid increments. Maximum time allowed for any auction is 14 days, so I will auction off more Buck Teeth every 13 days, replacing the old link with a new one as needed.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/1025/

Only if you want to actually "win" the bid item, will your "winning" bid be accepted - just let me know if you really do want it. A friend is willing to out bid any other bidders to "win" the auction, if you don't want the Buck Teeth.

Wow! Thank you to everyone - I actually got the Popular Thread achievement...Wasn't even trying! Guess I now have to go for a Mega/Twain? Of course, while still helping others.

EDIT: To make it easier for repeat visitors to this thread (many thanks to you, by the way), any changes or new information will now be in Green

Gracious Fairy

8,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

Trying to get Bidding War. 3nodding

Sweet Rabbit

ALWAYS I want to be with you
And make believe with you
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Also bidding. :]

And live in harmony harmony
OH LOVE
Kyrinn
Also bidding. :]

OH LOVE

If you still need to get the bidding war, I'm willing to help out.

Sweet Rabbit

Thanks, I only need to bid twice more. smile

OH LOVE
Bidding war and tooth fairy.
Would you mind if i won the bid for the buck teeth (after the bidding war if possible)? I think a proper "non-buck-teeth"ed gift should be given because of your generosity.
I've seen plenty of people claiming they cannot give back the buckteeth because its a "gift". Think of it as a "thank you for being so kind gift".
heart Bump heart

Gracious Fairy

ish Stupid
Would you mind if i won the bid for the buck teeth (after the bidding war if possible)? I think a proper "non-buck-teeth"ed gift should be given because of your generosity.
I've seen plenty of people claiming they cannot give back the buckteeth because its a "gift". Think of it as a "thank you for being so kind gift".

Why, thank you! I would be happy to have you win the buck teeth. I can send you a pm the day before auction closes, with a link, if you'd like.

Gracious Fairy

Day Dream Walker
I have wings, and can loan you Buckteeth... heart
If you happen to also need the Somebody Likes You and/or Generous achievements, being gifted Buckteeth (Somebody Likes You) & then gifting them back (Generous), will get those achievements for you as well. If you'd like to borrow some, I have a few to loan out...

(If you do gift yours to me, and you want them back, just let me know by adding a message when gifting them, here on this thread, or feel free to send me a PM. Sorry, but it is impossible to return any items sent anonymously, since I don't know who sent them to me)

To get the Bidding War Achievement, you only have to bid 10 times on the same item, NOT the same listing, Due to the overwhelming generosity of Gaian's, I have plenty of Buck Teeth to put out for bid, and can keep a Bidding War auction going indefinitely with them.

I have added a link below, for Buck Teeth as a Bidding War item, with 1 gold bid increments. Maximum time allowed for any auction is 14 days, so I will auction off more Buck Teeth every 13 days, replacing the old link with a new one as needed.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/1025/

Only if you want to actually "win" the bid item, will your "winning" bid be accepted - just let me know if you really do want it. A friend is willing to out bid any other bidders to "win" the auction, if you don't want the Buck Teeth.

EDIT: To make it easier for repeat visitors to this thread (many thanks to you, by the way), any changes or new information will now be in Green

Gracious Fairy

Gracious Fairy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas