Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  MEGA!!!

In a war on deliciousness, which is better?

Vanilla 0.1484375 14.8% [ 19 ]
Chocolate 0.265625 26.6% [ 34 ]
White Chocolate 0.0859375 8.6% [ 11 ]
Fruity 0.125 12.5% [ 16 ]
Sour 0.046875 4.7% [ 6 ]
Salty 0.0546875 5.5% [ 7 ]
Other 0.0546875 5.5% [ 7 ]
None 0.21875 21.9% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 128 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 ... 36 37 38 >

Time-traveling Shapeshifter

20,800 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

20,800 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

20,800 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

20,800 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

20,800 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

20,800 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Divine Duck

14,375 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Invisibility 100
emotion_kirakira

20,800 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mela_Di_Amore

SlythOfAsgard's Senpai

Toxic Widow

17,575 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Clambake 200
Thank you everyone for helping me obtain greatness!!!!

SlythOfAsgard's Senpai

Toxic Widow

17,575 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Clambake 200
Fay_Kasanna_drow

User Image

Haha I used to call them the Neepa Turtles as a child because I couldn't say "ninja" for whatever reason. I used to love them as a child. Mmmm... I love candy. It doesn't love my hips, but I sure do love it! People meet and fall in love in so many different ways, so I don't think it sounds weird at all. Living together is strange. I mean, for the first 21 years of my life I slept alone and now I sleep next to another person and two bed hogging pugs, so it's been an adjustment for sure haha But I love it. OOOO! I love doing crafts! It's so much fun! I am totally going to get the puggies some gifts! This is also Goomba's first time seeing snow and he loves it! It's adorable to watch him run around full speed slipping in snow.

I'm 5'5" and I'll be 23 in February. Damn, I'm old haha. How old are you? Just curious sweatdrop ahh! Yes, Faith has chosen me as her person and Goomba has picked me as his cuddle buddy. But he loves to play with daddy. Sir Fluffy is beautiful and he knows it. He likes to check himself out in the mirror haha He actually walked through the back door at mom's and hasn't left. He picked me as his person while I was there, but when I tried to move him with me he was miserable so I took him back to mom's. Yea, I have to give Faith eye drops in her one eye because she can't produce tears in it anymore, and if her new medicine does not work, they'll have to remove her eye crying She also takes arthritis medicine and has separation anxiety when away from me. I can't even go upstairs for a minute without her howling and crying at the bottom of the stairs haha

Yea, he loves to run around, so he's been very depressed all week because he couldn't play. But now he can so it's all good haha Yep, TV stand is together and the place is picked up for the most part haha I still have SO much cleaning to do. It's really hard to keep this place clean because it's so small. The second that anything gets put where it's not supposed to the room instantly looks messy and cluttered. Faith enjoys cuddling with Bradley during bedtime, but cuddles with me all day.

Yea, she seems like a hateful, bitter woman lol. Awe! A Piggy?! So jealous. I don't even know the first thing about owning a pig haha. But they just seem so damn cute. Did you live on a farm? lol silly question probably XD

There are some games I'm pretty good at, and then there are other games lol Zelda is awesome! I was never really good at Ocarina, I'm not sure why. I want to collect all the Harvest Moon games > biggrin I was lucky because my baby brother and I have always been best friends, so we were always together and helping each other. Yea, I guess I haven't really tried to understand Magic either sweatdrop but I already have so many addictions, I just don't think I need another gaming addiction. I hated Minecraft at first, but now I love it. Not sure why, it's not that great haha but it's kinda like Legos. I used to play with Legos all the time as a child!

Some dogs are just picky. I know Faith hates all dog treats. I have no idea why though. So she gets rewarded with wet food or beef jerky lol OMG! That's adorable. How long do they live for? Have they been together since birth?

Demonic Mage

17,715 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
heart

Awww I see chinchillas! So adorableeee.~

Newbie Gekko

15,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Mela_Di_Amore
Fay_Kasanna_drow

User Image

Haha I used to call them the Neepa Turtles as a child because I couldn't say "ninja" for whatever reason. I used to love them as a child. Mmmm... I love candy. It doesn't love my hips, but I sure do love it! People meet and fall in love in so many different ways, so I don't think it sounds weird at all. Living together is strange. I mean, for the first 21 years of my life I slept alone and now I sleep next to another person and two bed hogging pugs, so it's been an adjustment for sure haha But I love it. OOOO! I love doing crafts! It's so much fun! I am totally going to get the puggies some gifts! This is also Goomba's first time seeing snow and he loves it! It's adorable to watch him run around full speed slipping in snow.

I'm 5'5" and I'll be 23 in February. Damn, I'm old haha. How old are you? Just curious sweatdrop ahh! Yes, Faith has chosen me as her person and Goomba has picked me as his cuddle buddy. But he loves to play with daddy. Sir Fluffy is beautiful and he knows it. He likes to check himself out in the mirror haha He actually walked through the back door at mom's and hasn't left. He picked me as his person while I was there, but when I tried to move him with me he was miserable so I took him back to mom's. Yea, I have to give Faith eye drops in her one eye because she can't produce tears in it anymore, and if her new medicine does not work, they'll have to remove her eye crying She also takes arthritis medicine and has separation anxiety when away from me. I can't even go upstairs for a minute without her howling and crying at the bottom of the stairs haha

Yea, he loves to run around, so he's been very depressed all week because he couldn't play. But now he can so it's all good haha Yep, TV stand is together and the place is picked up for the most part haha I still have SO much cleaning to do. It's really hard to keep this place clean because it's so small. The second that anything gets put where it's not supposed to the room instantly looks messy and cluttered. Faith enjoys cuddling with Bradley during bedtime, but cuddles with me all day.

Yea, she seems like a hateful, bitter woman lol. Awe! A Piggy?! So jealous. I don't even know the first thing about owning a pig haha. But they just seem so damn cute. Did you live on a farm? lol silly question probably XD

There are some games I'm pretty good at, and then there are other games lol Zelda is awesome! I was never really good at Ocarina, I'm not sure why. I want to collect all the Harvest Moon games > biggrin I was lucky because my baby brother and I have always been best friends, so we were always together and helping each other. Yea, I guess I haven't really tried to understand Magic either sweatdrop but I already have so many addictions, I just don't think I need another gaming addiction. I hated Minecraft at first, but now I love it. Not sure why, it's not that great haha but it's kinda like Legos. I used to play with Legos all the time as a child!

Some dogs are just picky. I know Faith hates all dog treats. I have no idea why though. So she gets rewarded with wet food or beef jerky lol OMG! That's adorable. How long do they live for? Have they been together since birth?

AWW Neepa Turtles is cute! im not sure what i said weird as a kid. but i dont really remember much before 7 xD. my bf's son instead of alien he says AHlien. its so weird. and im so nitpicky im always trying to teach him to say it right lol. i wasnt big on ninja turtles but i dont mind them. Michael Angelo is the best for me smile . CHOCOLATE IS MY WEAKNESS! mostly cake or brownies. nom nom nom nom. lol u went from having ur own bed to sharing it with not just 1 person but PUGS too xD. our boston terrier has this thing >.> when shes all warm she spreads out and then she starts going from vertical to horizontal >.>. i alwys gotta move her lol. then she gets mad at me and leaves. ITS NICE CUDDLING N SLEEPING WITH SOMEONE ISNT IT?! i like crafts but i SUCK at anything involving my hands >.>. i cant draw worth a s**t. and im not very good at paining. and i get annoyed really easy so i know im going to get annoyed and quit xD. ME TOO GIFTS FOR THE BABIES! xD. we got Pumpkin a little lamb chop when we got her. and Lucky lovesss it and walmart has these GIANT lamb chops so i got Lucky one but i think Pumpkin is going to end up taking it xD. idk y but Lucky wont chew on big things, but shes happy to eat pumpkins itty bitty toys >.>. OH ITS FUN WATCHING THEIR FIRST TIME IN THE SNOW! (not pumpkin tho). i had a big dog before and he use to go outside in the snow nd dig himself a spot in it xD. im glad Goomba likes the snow smile . its always cute when they do.

IM ALWAYS SO SHORT crying but i like it cool . im 21. just turned a few months ago. maybe more than a few now but RECENTLY. xD. so we're pretty much the same age smile xD. HIS CUDDLE BUDDY! i need more cuddles. the dogs arent keeping which ever side is facing them warm enough at night lool xD. LOLLLL CHECKING HIMSELF OUT IN THE MIRROR lol. xD. too cocky isnt he xD. but i like it. ur like me, if it makes them happy they should be there smile . OOOOHHHH POOR BABY!! i hope the drops work. i sure dont want her to lose her eye. she is falling apart sad . does she have a hard time getting on the bed or couch? Pumpkin does that too. shes a big cry baby. if i leave the room and go to the bathroom shes throws a fit.

YAY FUN TIME FOR GOOMBA! and i bet the dogs (Goomba) don't make it any easier to keep it clean. especially if they like tearing stuffing out of their toys >.>. i usually do all my picking up when i first wake up and give up for the rest of the day xD. till night time. but i think it stays decently clean. especially since 2 dogs like to sleep. and the other isnt strong enough to tear things up. and the kid keeps up after himself pretty well smile . im one of those mean ppl that says "U MADE THE MESS CLEAN IT". OH ID BE JEALOUS! cuddling with him all day. i need pumpkin at all times! ALL TIMES! but id rather her at night. keep me warm smile .

i dont really know the first thing about owning a pig either LOL. i was younger and the pig stayed with my moms bf cause at the time we lived in town. BUT HE WAS MINE xD. but i would just assume feed, water, and give them bad boys some mud? lol. i didnt live exactly on a farm i would say. just in the country. cause we didnt have a lot of country animals. my mom just really likes goats. and the chickens were already with the place. pigs stayed at my moms bfs house (down the country road xD). there was a horse when we first got there. but he belonged to someone else and ended up leaving like a week after we moved in. i like living in the country more tho cause ur dogs can run around and u can have quite a bit if u want. and its quiet and peaceful. i love it. of course there r downfalls... like ur cats going MIA O.o... cause mountain lions or something probably ate them crying . BUT IF THE CATS WOULD STAY NEARBY OR HOME they would be safe. and if u live really far in the country, u gott haul ur water ICK I HATED THAT!

so maybe Ocarina was harder than the others? after i kept losing on that one i gave up. lol. i watched a bit of Majora's mask but then my bro started playing it without me. ive never heard of Harvest Moon, describe? U KNOW WHT idk if i told u this but i think im pretty awesome at Mario Kart... i think lol. the bro i got along with decided he didnt want to live with us when he was like 13. or something. so my mom let him live with this woman tht he was always helping. but i think he just wanted to live with her cause she had loads of money and got him whatever he wanted. he became a handful with my mom. LOL ME TOO NO MORE ADDICTIONS! the comp takes up enough xD. maybe i would like Minecraft if i actually played and owned it myself. but idkkkkkk. lol. ya i think its the blockyness that throws me off. i looooveee legos tho. when i was little i use to always make a space ship xD. with bathrooms and s**t loooool.

Faith probably plays it up so she gets jerky and wet food LOL. SHE KNOWS THE GAME SHES SMART! xD. im not sure how long they live for lol. and nope not since birth. I think the darker one is older. we got her first and then we thought she needed a friend so we got her the lighter one as a pet LOL. but the darker one (Button) is soooooooo bossy. she thinks shes the best thing ever lol. we have this yogurt treat thing for them. but they r diff colors but shes too good u know to eat the green ones O.O... and Snowflake (lighter one) is smaller and lets Button do what she wants. but she actually eats the green ones.

AND THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR MY GIFT <3 I LOVE IT!! i love all gifts. it brings me muchooooo joyyyy smile . and i like it. ty ty smile

Dangerous Hunter

Mela_Di_Amore
A song in the night
*does random helping....*

Thank you for your random helping emotion_kirakira I greatly appreciate your random desire to help me!

No probs, smile

Shy Shapeshifter

25,100 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
gaia_nitemareleft Helped gaia_nitemareright

Newbie Gekko

15,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100