• Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
When I got my back up against the wall! Don't need no one to rescue me!

My doctor has probably retired by now. xp

I suppose I could do that. I can't really tell if Sheik is separate or not on that site. confused

Lol, at least you have someone to post on yours. razz

Lol, the endless struggle of being a Gaian. rolleyes

'Cause I ain't waiting up for no miracle! Yeah, tonight I'm running free!

lol aww. Hope someone still has your records.
If you'd like, I can show you the nintendo direct on the game. It has a lot of info.
lol as rare as it happens, but we're mostly talking on yahoo.
Yeah...very tiring struggle.

I remember I had to get shots last year and they actually had to dig my file out of the back because it had never been transferred to a computer. lol

I should probably just check IGN. That's usually where I go for game info.

Yahoo is still a thing? I suppose I'm still using hotmail, so I shouldn't be surprised. Now if you had said AOL, I certainly would be shocked. razz

Yikes...I can only imagine how horrible it's going to be for me, not even being from there.
You should you don't want to see the nintendo direct? It had a lot of info, including Rosilina's moves.
lol I hope not everyone feels that way about yahoo. It's the email address I have on my resume.

Well I imagine moving from one country to another is quite a chore anyway.

Part of me wants it to be a surprise. whee

For me hotmail added aliases and changed to outlook.com, so I have a more normal email for my resume that still sends them to my normal email.

Lol, I went a little crazy and added a bunch of people on Facebook, most of them family. xp

Yeah, especially on a greyhound....oh man it's so terrible...
Hmm, I can understand that. Have we exchanged Friend Codes yet so we can play together?
Sadly, I have no outlook~
What are you doing adding family?! Are you insane?! Remove them before they notice!

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

My doctor has probably retired by now. xp

I suppose I could do that. I can't really tell if Sheik is separate or not on that site. confused

Lol, at least you have someone to post on yours. razz

Lol, the endless struggle of being a Gaian. rolleyes

lol aww. Hope someone still has your records.
If you'd like, I can show you the nintendo direct on the game. It has a lot of info.
lol as rare as it happens, but we're mostly talking on yahoo.
Yeah...very tiring struggle.

I remember I had to get shots last year and they actually had to dig my file out of the back because it had never been transferred to a computer. lol

Yahoo is still a thing? I suppose I'm still using hotmail, so I shouldn't be surprised. Now if you had said AOL, I certainly would be shocked. razz

Yikes...I can only imagine how horrible it's going to be for me, not even being from there.
You should you don't want to see the nintendo direct? It had a lot of info, including Rosilina's moves.
lol I hope not everyone feels that way about yahoo. It's the email address I have on my resume.

For me hotmail added aliases and changed to outlook.com, so I have a more normal email for my resume that still sends them to my normal email.

Lol, I went a little crazy and added a bunch of people on Facebook, most of them family. xp

Hmm, I can understand that. Have we exchanged Friend Codes yet so we can play together?
What are you doing adding family?! Are you insane?! Remove them before they notice!

How you can stand being on a bus for that long is beyond me.

Well for 3DS we have for Pokemon. I intend on buying the Wii U version though.

Well hotmail/outlook just requires you to sign up on their website. Doesn't require a program or anything.

What's wrong with adding family? It's not like I intend to post anything embarrassing and my family isn't too crazy. razz

The_Cookie_Bean's Husband

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Well hotmail/outlook just requires you to sign up on their website. Doesn't require a program or anything.

What's wrong with adding family? It's not like I intend to post anything embarrassing and my family isn't too crazy. razz

All for her....I miss her so much.
Aww, won't play with me on the 3ds version~? That would be so awesome if we played.
Oh? Ok, then I'm still just missing Word and etc.
Eh, usually having more family around is a bad idea.

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Aww, won't play with me on the 3ds version~? That would be so awesome if we played.

I'm sure you'll be together soon. biggrin

I don't know if it's worth buying both and I'd prefer the Wii U version. I might consider getting both... confused

Oh, I wasn't talking about the Outlook program. I know that exists but I've never used it.

The way you talk about your family, I'm not surprised. I actually attended a family reunion on the weekend and had a blast. biggrin

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

I don't know if it's worth buying both and I'd prefer the Wii U version. I might consider getting both... confused

Oh, I wasn't talking about the Outlook program. I know that exists but I've never used it.

The way you talk about your family, I'm not surprised. I actually attended a family reunion on the weekend and had a blast. biggrin

I really hope so. I miss her arms around me at night. Hugging a pillow and sleeping with her doll beside me at night sometimes isn't enough.
Well I'm told the WiiU and 3DS versions may interact somehow. It would still be awesome to play together~
We used it in the military
Yeah, those are always drama...

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

I really hope so. I miss her arms around me at night. Hugging a pillow and sleeping with her doll beside me at night sometimes isn't enough.
Well I'm told the WiiU and 3DS versions may interact somehow. It would still be awesome to play together~

Aw, that's adorable. emotion_kirakira

I thought they weren't going to do that. If they do, that would be awesome. whee

My dad's family is kind of like that. It turns out my mom's family is awesome. I played cards with my grandma and her sisters and that was one of the most fun and crazy games I've ever played. Lol, someone was accused of cheating every 5 minutes. lol

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

I thought they weren't going to do that. If they do, that would be awesome. whee

My dad's family is kind of like that. It turns out my mom's family is awesome. I played cards with my grandma and her sisters and that was one of the most fun and crazy games I've ever played. Lol, someone was accused of cheating every 5 minutes. lol

lol if you say so. I have to admit, I've spent a night or two in tears, missing her.
They can't play together, but they're suppose to be able to do....something. IDK. lol
Is grandma keeping cards up her sleeve? lol

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

lol if you say so. I have to admit, I've spent a night or two in tears, missing her.
They can't play together, but they're suppose to be able to do....something. IDK. lol

Aw, I want to love someone like you love her. emotion_kirakira

Maybe you can use the 3DS as a controller or something.

Well she was "helping" the person next to her by suggesting which card they should discard, which was usually the one she wanted. One of my great aunts was telling her grandchildren what to play too. razz

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Well she was "helping" the person next to her by suggesting which card they should discard, which was usually the one she wanted. One of my great aunts was telling her grandchildren what to play too. razz

^^ When you do, you've know you found the one~
Hmm...maybe, but that does seem a little trivial. I saw a picture of the 3ds smash bros menu, it had a "WiiU" option.
What game were you playing?

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Hmm...maybe, but that does seem a little trivial. I saw a picture of the 3ds smash bros menu, it had a "WiiU" option.

Well that's a heartwarming message. heart

Maybe it's a big secret and they're only hinting at it. surprised

Sticks. You basically are given a stick with a specific hand you have to get (like 3 of a kind or a run of 4) and the goal is to complete 7 sticks.

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Sticks. You basically are given a stick with a specific hand you have to get (like 3 of a kind or a run of 4) and the goal is to complete 7 sticks.

It's true. Sarah and I love seeing the smile on the other's face when we do something for the other~
Oh of course, but you actually had a pretty good guess. It was certainly a concept I didn't think of, but then at the same time, I guess it would still technically be playing together.
Canadian game? lol

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

It's true. Sarah and I love seeing the smile on the other's face when we do something for the other~
Oh of course, but you actually had a pretty good guess. It was certainly a concept I didn't think of, but then at the same time, I guess it would still technically be playing together.
Canadian game? lol

Seriously, you're making my heart melt with those comments. emotion_kirakira

I've never heard of them actually doing anything that connects the 3DS and Wii U before, so it could be anything.

I have no clue where it's from. My grandma plays a lot of card games.

Okay, I'm ready to say that the whole Facebook thing was a good decision. I had a few chats with some old friends to see what they're up to, but I've really hit it off with one of them. It's good to see that some friendships never die. biggrin

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Canadian game? lol

I've never heard of them actually doing anything that connects the 3DS and Wii U before, so it could be anything.

Okay, I'm ready to say that the whole Facebook thing was a good decision. I had a few chats with some old friends to see what they're up to, but I've really hit it off with one of them. It's good to see that some friendships never die. biggrin

lol should I stop?
Well you can play monster hunter 3 together between the 3DS and WiiU, but then that's what they said we couldn't do, so I'm sort on ideas.
Ah, just another random old person card game. lol
See, I told you it would be fine~

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Canadian game? lol

lol should I stop?
Well you can play monster hunter 3 together between the 3DS and WiiU, but then that's what they said we couldn't do, so I'm sort on ideas.

No, it puts me in a good mood reading that stuff. whee

So they've already found a way to play 3DS and Wii U games together? Well that certainly improves the odds of the Smash Bros games playing together.

Lol, indeed. It's no Cards Against Humanity, that's for sure. xd

This is the most social I've been in years. It's a good step for me. biggrin

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster

Canadian game? lol

lol should I stop?

No, it puts me in a good mood reading that stuff. whee

So they've already found a way to play 3DS and Wii U games together? Well that certainly improves the odds of the Smash Bros games playing together.

Lol, indeed. It's no Cards Against Humanity, that's for sure. xd

This is the most social I've been in years. It's a good step for me. biggrin

lol I see. I talk to her doll all the time as though she's by my side...I miss her so badly...really wish someone in Canada would hire me by now.
Yeah, there are a couple games that play together across platforms, but then they said a few times that the 3DS version and WiiU version will not be able to.
Hmm, you know there's a Cards Against Humanity site where we can play it online?
I'm happy for you ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces