• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

It wasn't the last level apparently. I beat one boss, and then another one appeared with a large wave of minions....this happened 4 times in one level. It's insane. I'm not looking forward to the last lvl. lol. I'm ready now though ^^
Give me that thing that I love! I'll turn the lights on!

Whatever you were doing sounds really tough and complex. razz Okay, I'll start up the trade then. biggrin

Put your hands up; make 'em touch, touch! Make it real loud!

lol yeah it's a turn based strategy game, the one where you move a large number of players across a field. I LOVE strategy games. ^^

Ooh, strategy games. Those are some of my favourites too. I've always loved the ones where you control a nation and go about conquering the world. whee

Well thanks for all the help with getting my Pokemon team set up. biggrin Now I just need to patiently work my way all the way to the Elite 4. I'm a bit annoyed that it seems to take forever to get to the second gym. stare

Ah, those world conquering games are fun too, but then they take FOREVER~! lol

I'm glad I could help. Yeah the beginning of the journey takes forever. I was all "When an I going to get my second starter already...."

Yeah, they can be quite time consuming. I was playing Total War: Rome II recently and the only way I can find to play a game in a reasonable amount of time is to auto-resolve every battle, which means I avoid the biggest feature of the game. I just really don't like spending 30+ minutes marching troops around a field when I can do it in 3 seconds. xp

Lol, I rushed to that one too, but I've been to like three towns and still haven't reach the second gym. I think it's in the next one, but it's still taking forever. gonk

The_Cookie_Bean's Husband

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

It wasn't the last level apparently. I beat one boss, and then another one appeared with a large wave of minions....this happened 4 times in one level. It's insane. I'm not looking forward to the last lvl. lol. I'm ready now though ^^

Whatever you were doing sounds really tough and complex. razz Okay, I'll start up the trade then. biggrin

lol yeah it's a turn based strategy game, the one where you move a large number of players across a field. I LOVE strategy games. ^^

Ooh, strategy games. Those are some of my favourites too. I've always loved the ones where you control a nation and go about conquering the world. whee

Well thanks for all the help with getting my Pokemon team set up. biggrin Now I just need to patiently work my way all the way to the Elite 4. I'm a bit annoyed that it seems to take forever to get to the second gym. stare

I'm glad I could help. Yeah the beginning of the journey takes forever. I was all "When an I going to get my second starter already...."

Yeah, they can be quite time consuming. I was playing Total War: Rome II recently and the only way I can find to play a game in a reasonable amount of time is to auto-resolve every battle, which means I avoid the biggest feature of the game. I just really don't like spending 30+ minutes marching troops around a field when I can do it in 3 seconds. xp

Lol, I rushed to that one too, but I've been to like three towns and still haven't reach the second gym. I think it's in the next one, but it's still taking forever. gonk

Ah yes. Now this game is taking it's sweet time with me, each lvl longer than the last. Now I'm in the big enemy's base, and there's a hoard of large enemy units here. gonk

I hope you remembered to fully EV train and get max affection with all your pokemon ^^

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

Ah yes. Now this game is taking it's sweet time with me, each lvl longer than the last. Now I'm in the big enemy's base, and there's a hoard of large enemy units here. gonk

I hope you remembered to fully EV train and get max affection with all your pokemon ^^

What game are you playing? surprised

I have no idea what EV training is. sweatdrop I've definitely been trying to get my Pokemon to like me by petting, feeding, and playing with them. biggrin

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

I have no idea what EV training is. sweatdrop I've definitely been trying to get my Pokemon to like me by petting, feeding, and playing with them. biggrin

Project X Zone, a game with a lot of new and old Sega and Capcom characters mixed together~
Um...well with super training out, I guess that's what EV training is now~ lol

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

Project X Zone, a game with a lot of new and old Sega and Capcom characters mixed together~

I've never heard of that one. What system is it on? surprised

The thing with the punching bag? I really have no clue what I'm doing with that. razz I just had my Pokemon hitting bags that seemed to improve stats they lacked or were helpful for them. Is there a limit to how many you can hit?

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

The thing with the punching bag? I really have no clue what I'm doing with that. razz I just had my Pokemon hitting bags that seemed to improve stats they lacked or were helpful for them. Is there a limit to how many you can hit?

It's for the 3ds. I can give you a link or something if you like ^^

There's a limit to how many points you can put in one stat, as well as the total points you can put in. What's best is to fully train them ASAP, and put the points into something that's already strong on them. See where they're strongest, and push it further past it's limits.

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

There's a limit to how many points you can put in one stat, as well as the total points you can put in. What's best is to fully train them ASAP, and put the points into something that's already strong on them. See where they're strongest, and push it further past it's limits.

Nah, it's okay. I I wouldn't really know any Sega or Capcom characters, so it'd go right over my head.

Ah, so I should probably stop trying to even them out. I'm guessing that's what the green bar on the side of the training screen is for then. Does it matter if I use the large or small punching bags?

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

Nah, it's okay. I I wouldn't really know any Sega or Capcom characters, so it'd go right over my head.

Ah, so I should probably stop trying to even them out. I'm guessing that's what the green bar on the side of the training screen is for then. Does it matter if I use the large or small punching bags?

Oh I'm sure you know a few of them, like Resident Evil characters as well as Mega Man. I certainly don't know them all either, but thankfully the story is easy enough to follow along with without knowing everyone.

Yeah, you certainly don't want to even things out all around with the points~

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

Oh I'm sure you know a few of them, like Resident Evil characters as well as Mega Man. I certainly don't know them all either, but thankfully the story is easy enough to follow along with without knowing everyone.

Well I know who Mega Man is, but I've probably only played one of his games. Never played Resident Evil, but I watched the movies with some friends.

I guess I'll have to be careful with how I train my Pokemon. I do have a reset punching bag just in case I mess up. 3nodding

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

Well I know who Mega Man is, but I've probably only played one of his games. Never played Resident Evil, but I watched the movies with some friends.

I guess I'll have to be careful with how I train my Pokemon. I do have a reset punching bag just in case I mess up. 3nodding

I beat that game, yay~! Also, if you ever want, you can ask me for any such advice any time you want. ^^

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-blog/featured-avatars-january-20-january-26-2014/t.89989453/ I also accomplished another person task. Look eet~! ^^

Shameless Browser

Aardon
Hey everybody, thanks for all your help with getting all the achievements. If you need help, feel free to continue to post on here.

PLEASE SUPPORT ME IN THE ARENAS

Helped, please support me in the Avatar Arenas. Thank you!

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VOTE!

Shy Bookworm

35,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

I beat that game, yay~! Also, if you ever want, you can ask me for any such advice any time you want. ^^

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-blog/featured-avatars-january-20-january-26-2014/t.89989453/ I also accomplished another person task. Look eet~! ^^

Well I must be doing well because I made it to the second gym and one-hitted both her Pokemon. I've never had that happen before. razz

Oh, that's awesome. Congratulations! blaugh Do you get a prize for that?

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
beasty_man
Aardon
Hey everybody, thanks for all your help with getting all the achievements. If you need help, feel free to continue to post on here.

Helped~ Also, look eet! Has nothing to do with anything. I'm just proud of it. lol

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-blog/featured-avatars-january-20-january-26-2014/t.89989453/

Questionable Paladin

25,475 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon
Special Monster
Aardon

Well I must be doing well because I made it to the second gym and one-hitted both her Pokemon. I've never had that happen before. razz

Oh, that's awesome. Congratulations! blaugh Do you get a prize for that?

No prize really. Just a little gaia famous maybe. lol

Ah, sounds good. Which pokemon did you use?

Shameless Browser

Aardon
beasty_man
Aardon

Helped~ Also, look eet! Has nothing to do with anything. I'm just proud of it. lol

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-blog/featured-avatars-january-20-january-26-2014/t.89989453/
That's neat! Where do you go to get selected?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff