Winged Abomination

22,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hunter 50
MyPurpleMusic
Arcarius Tesfa
MyPurpleMusic

Of course I do, why else would I say it? Purple holds the headrest while she speaks, like hugging it. I do believe you will.

Words of encouragement, its something he never heard before. He starts to get a little flustered by her."I uh.. I never heard anyone say that to me to quite honest." Arcarius clasps his hands together, trying to recollect his thoughts from the unexpected encouragement.

Well, there are always first times, she laughs a bit. It was a pretty random comment of her.

"Yea, in my case, the past couple nights have been filled of first times for me"He chuckled as he fell back and looked up at the stars

Questionable Kitten

Arcarius Tesfa
MyPurpleMusic
Arcarius Tesfa
MyPurpleMusic

Of course I do, why else would I say it? Purple holds the headrest while she speaks, like hugging it. I do believe you will.

Words of encouragement, its something he never heard before. He starts to get a little flustered by her."I uh.. I never heard anyone say that to me to quite honest." Arcarius clasps his hands together, trying to recollect his thoughts from the unexpected encouragement.

Well, there are always first times, she laughs a bit. It was a pretty random comment of her.

"Yea, in my case, the past couple nights have been filled of first times for me"He chuckled as he fell back and looked up at the stars

Purple looks at Acacia, laughing a bit. Then leans on the floor, to look at the stars again, as Arcarius did. Like which first times? she wondered.

5,400 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
Polio
10000_Black_Flames

Pol's expression softened even more at his gaze and his compliment. She even glanced down at the word 'cute', blushing even if it wasn't noticeable. "Thank you..."
Retracting her hand she folded them in her lap gave him a side long glance, ears swiveling in his direction, even flattening slightly in embarrassment as he answered her question. She felt foolish for asking as it seemed to give him great discomfort. Still, she was curious and pleased that he would answer anyways.
"Primary tactician?" She piped up curiously, "You must be smart and brave for having such a position... They must trust you greatly as well! I think you deserve a break like this. Especially here in a beautiful garden."
While her ear caught the last quip he made, she made no response but tilted her head towards him, a puzzled expression. While she didn't want to cause him any more discomfort she had at least one more question to ask. Tentatively she turned to face him and smiled kindly,
"...Be here? Or you do you not adore your lord and land that you represent?"

*Nicholas smile faded on and off, not sure of how to feel at this point. All he wanted was a relaxing night, while perhaps meeting people of other nations and universes to become friends with. And here, he had met this beautiful young woman... who's only flaw might've been.. the way she worded things, to be honest, innocent, and brutal all at once. He greatly admired this form of speech, and yet his heart grew heavy as he presented her with the truth.*
"....Let us just say that if given the chance..... I would give all of my very being and soul to not have this gift of divine insight.... this accursed ability to foresee into thousands of potential incomes within minutes and come up with the best possible situations to employ on the field of bloody battle.... I would trade it all in, in exchange for a life free of this blood on my head and this blood on my hands...."
*Nicholas sighed, and while hesitant, closed his eyes tightly and downed the 3/4 of wine he had left in his glass in three swigs. He then angrily chucked the glass high into the night sky, well beyond the sight of any viewer who dared watch the use of his near god-like strength. but upon realizing that this display of anger might frighten Pol, Nicholas trembled, and just sat, sighing heavily and turning away, ashamed that he had just ruined a perfectly wonderful evening for this kind, beautiful, and innocent soul.*

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Whilst roaming through the gardens a bit shaken, after what she believes to be the most strangest moment of her 19 years, Eva comes across a group of people. Thinking to herself "yay i'm not alone in this big garden" she says to the group "how is everyone? Enjoying yourselves i hope..."

Questionable Kitten

Evalinna
Whilst roaming through the gardens a bit shaken, after what she believes to be the most strangest moment of her 19 years, Eva comes across a group of people. Thinking to herself "yay i'm not alone in this big garden" she says to the group "how is everyone? Enjoying yourselves i hope..."

Hello miss.. i'm doing pretty well ... it is a wonderful night, isn't it?

Winged Abomination

22,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hunter 50
MyPurpleMusic
Arcarius Tesfa
MyPurpleMusic
Arcarius Tesfa
MyPurpleMusic

Purple looks at Acacia, laughing a bit. Then leans on the floor, to look at the stars again, as Arcarius did. Like which first times? she wondered.

He points to the sky and traces out the first constellation he sees. "Well, I never shown anyone how my eyes look, that's for one

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
10000_Black_Flames
While frightening her it did, she tried to not let it show. But she did stop kicking her feet and clenched her gown into the balls of her hands. Pol then flinched as Nicholas chucked the glass but kept her eyes on him. Her tail was still now but unlike before the tip was flipping like crazy.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring up a painful subject for you. As I'm sure you've heard the saying.. curiosity killed the cat..." She gave a half smile, which faded quickly at her small joke. She wanted to lighten the mood a tiny bit but felt perhaps she was making it worse. Instead she pulled her feet from the water and stood up. Smoothing out her dress she looked once more towards him, opened her mouth to speak. Hesitantly she closed it and instead looked down and to the side. Pol closed her eyes, ears flat against her short black hair. Once again she started playing nervously with a finger.

"I'm r-really sorry. It must be hard to have something as heavy as that weigh on your shoulders. No one should bear that. Is there nothing you can do to change it? You can't just leave them?"

Questionable Kitten

Arcarius Tesfa
MyPurpleMusic
Arcarius Tesfa
MyPurpleMusic
Arcarius Tesfa
MyPurpleMusic

He points to the sky and traces out the first constellation he sees. "Well, I never shown anyone how my eyes look, that's for one

True. That made her feel special. She had seen his eyes..

Winged Abomination

22,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hunter 50
MyPurpleMusic

Before he knew it, he's completely relaxed around her. He traces out the next constellation with his finger. Then, in a quiet voice, "Never met someone like you as well"

5,400 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
Polio

*Hearing Pol speak so lightly of this burden on his shoulders... Nicholas sighed... he appreciated her care and concern, but he really didn't want to speak of those things anymore. He didn't want to speak of war, or the king, or his job, or even his nation anymore. Instead, he turned to gaze into her eyes, and blushed with a soft smile.*
"You don't need to stand, if you don't want to, Pol... I.... Here.... s-sit... by me." Nicholas said nervously.
*He blushed some more, and whispered.*
"I appreciate you trying to help me feel better, Pol. I really do - you're the first person to ever really care in a long while, even if you are not one to speak lightly of war, if ever at all. So... do not worry about me. I already have something in mind, but it will take some time before I present it before the King..."
*Nicholas smiled once more, and took Pol's hand in his once more to kiss it a second time, as a thank you for her kind and caring heart. But upon kissing it, he noticed a slight tingle... perhaps.... a chill?*

Questionable Kitten

Arcarius Tesfa
MyPurpleMusic

Before he knew it, he's completely relaxed around her. He traces out the next constellation with his finger. Then, in a quiet voice, "Never met someone like you as well"

Purple feels she's blushing, but luckily he won't notice because he's looking at the stars, pretty charmed by them. Well, I have to say the same.. Look ! Over there ! What's that ? she says, surprised, pointing at something in the sky.

Winged Abomination

22,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hunter 50
MyPurpleMusic
Arcarius Tesfa
MyPurpleMusic

Purple feels she's blushing, but luckily he won't notice because he's looking at the stars, pretty charmed by them. Well, I have to say the same.. Look ! Over there ! What's that ? she says, surprised, pointing at something in the sky.
He looks in the direction she pointed at, unsure of what he's looking for. "W-Where? What am I looking for? Arcarius continues to scour the night sky for the object she pointed/

Questionable Kitten

Arcarius Tesfa
MyPurpleMusic
Arcarius Tesfa
MyPurpleMusic

He looks in the direction she pointed at, unsure of what he's looking for. "W-Where? What am I looking for? Arcarius continues to scour the night sky for the object she pointed/

I, I'm not sure of what was it... a very bright star, falling... well, even if it wasn't a star, we could make a wish all the same. She starts thinking of a wish, and laughs at herself.

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
10000_Black_Flames
Pol hesitantly stepped forward before sitting down next to him. She was still playing with her fingers as he continued speaking. While his words were considerate she still couldn't help but feel bad; she was very empathetic and it often made things difficult for herself and those she interacted with.

"Not speak lightly of war? Seems I speak too lightly..." She whispered softly, but smiled in return. A sad but sweet smile, as he took her hand again. Pol's eyes half closed as she watched him kiss it and she bit her lower lip.
Her tail had stopped twitching and rested calm and still. Her ears were partly lifted but still had the downward nervous angle to them.
"I won't speak of it anymore except to wish you luck on whatever it is you have planned..."

Winged Abomination

22,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hunter 50
MyPurpleMusic

I, I'm not sure of what was it... a very bright star, falling... well, even if it wasn't a star, we could make a wish all the same. She starts thinking of a wish, and laughs at herself.
Arcarius puts his hand down and slides it under his head. "If it was a falling star, then I wasn't fast enough to see it. At least you did." He turns his head slightly towards her and asks "What was your wish, if you don't mind me asking."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff