SetsunaEternal
Frozen Stargazer
SetsunaEternal
Frozen Stargazer
SetsunaEternal
Frozen Stargazer

Yes he is.
-Takes her hand-
Shall we dance here or would you prefer to choose since I chose last time.
"Here is fine - it's nice to be outdoors after being in so many dance halls." she answers lightly.

Ok then.
-Star brings her closer-
Lets continue where we left off.
She smiles and lets her hands fall on the now familiar shoulders of her dance partner. "Yes, lets."

-twirls once-
I'm surprised you didn't bring a date.
-twirls again-
*spins and giggles*

"It wouldn't have mattered if I had - he wouldn't have danced." she answers with a shrug. "I could say the same of you - or does George count?"

I decided to come here by myself. If George did count, I would have 1,976,972 dates.

Battle-ready Brawler

Frozen Stargazer
SetsunaEternal
Frozen Stargazer
SetsunaEternal
Frozen Stargazer

Ok then.
-Star brings her closer-
She smiles and lets her hands fall on the now familiar shoulders of her dance partner. "Yes, lets."

-twirls once-
-twirls again-
*spins and giggles*

"It wouldn't have mattered if I had - he wouldn't have danced." she answers with a shrug. "I could say the same of you - or does George count?"

I decided to come here by myself. If George did count, I would have 1,976,972 dates.

"That'd be a whole lot of left feet." she says with a laugh.

Victorious Victory

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
SetsunaEternal
Frozen Stargazer
SetsunaEternal
Frozen Stargazer
SetsunaEternal
Frozen Stargazer

Ok then.
-Star brings her closer-

-twirls once-
-twirls again-
*spins and giggles*

"That'd be a whole lot of left feet." she says with a laugh.

-Twirls-
Yes, although the spiders provide company its rather a hard task talking to them, you know person to spider.
-twirls then dips the other girl-

Questionable Kitten

Demon_Warrior Samuel
"Work keeps my attention most night's Mrs Purple... it's really a shame" Lucas replied softly, he'd take her hand and kissed it lightly. "Most women don't have a secondary colour for a name... I must admit it's interesting" he as he let her hand go. His thirst was becoming unbearable as his parched lips asked, "I don't suppose you have water some where close?" He'd loosen his scarf a little to let more air flow against his face, his hand extended towards his staff as it moved into his hand... he was eager to quench his thirst.

Oh, you know, my grandfather used to call me Purple all the time, and soon everybody called me that way... she smiled, looking to the grass, remembering.. i'll go get some water, she said, rushing into the ball room and coming back fast with a tray which had some glasses with cool water.

Tipsy Kitten

Acacia smiled at the two dancing, and saw Purple greeting a gentleman, but she was just sitting there. She might as well have some fun. Acacia pulled her dress up to her knees so it wouldn't get wet, then started to wade in the water. She dipped her hands in and then walked to the other side. She climbed out, and trailed a wet finger down the back of Purple's neck to see how cold she thought it was.

Questionable Kitten

Spelled A-C-A-C-I-A
Acacia smiled at the two dancing, and saw Purple greeting a gentleman, but she was just sitting there. She might as well have some fun. Acacia pulled her dress up to her knees so it wouldn't get wet, then started to wade in the water. She dipped her hands in and then walked to the other side. She climbed out, and trailed a wet finger down the back of Purple's neck to see how cold she thought it was.

Purple felt ticklish , you scared me ! , she said laughing. The water is warm though.

Tipsy Kitten

MyPurpleMusic
Spelled A-C-A-C-I-A

Purple felt ticklish , you scared me ! , she said laughing. The water is warm though.

Acacia laughed. "I knew I would get you!" she said triumphantly. "I knew it!"

Questionable Kitten

Spelled A-C-A-C-I-A
MyPurpleMusic
Spelled A-C-A-C-I-A

Purple laughed a little and then sat on the grass. She started playing with some pebbles, then throwing them to the pond , just to hear the noise they made when they touched the water. The day was so calm ...

Tipsy Kitten

MyPurpleMusic
Spelled A-C-A-C-I-A
MyPurpleMusic
Spelled A-C-A-C-I-A

Purple laughed a little and then sat on the grass. She started playing with some pebbles, then throwing them to the pond , just to hear the noise they made when they touched the water. The day was so calm ...

Acacia walked over and sat next to her. She stuck her feet back into the pond, and swayed them around. "I love the water... so calm and quiet," She smiled.

Questionable Kitten

Spelled A-C-A-C-I-A
MyPurpleMusic
Spelled A-C-A-C-I-A
MyPurpleMusic
Spelled A-C-A-C-I-A

Acacia walked over and sat next to her. She stuck her feet back into the pond, and swayed them around. "I love the water... so calm and quiet," She smiled.

I know right, this is a beautiful place to relax .. Purple opened her eyes widely, she had come up with an idea. we should organize some kind of games in the garden, so people at the ball rooms would come, feel the warm weather and enjoy the view .. any ideas ?
Lucas took a glass from her happily and pulled out his personal straw, the straw would slip threw under the scarf as the water was sucked back. He'd exchange an empty glass with a full one several more times and with relief in his voice said, "thank you very much Mrs I was rather parched" and with that set the last glass down on the tray. His straw was placed into another glass as he asked, "so... your real name is classified or something?" His hand reached for the glass as he slowly sipped on this one, it was rather nice out... now that he had some fluid to stop him from feeling thirsty. He did how ever pull his cloth out and wiped his forehead as he said, "I usually don't attend such function's... at least not in the day time, still this is rather nice."

Tipsy Kitten

MyPurpleMusic
Spelled A-C-A-C-I-A
MyPurpleMusic
Spelled A-C-A-C-I-A
MyPurpleMusic
Spelled A-C-A-C-I-A

I know right, this is a beautiful place to relax .. Purple opened her eyes widely, she had come up with an idea. we should organize some kind of games in the garden, so people at the ball rooms would come, feel the warm weather and enjoy the view .. any ideas ?

"Hmm," Acacia pondered. "I'm not sure. We could play hide and seek. This is a pretty big place, after all." She chuckled lightly.
.::Changed my dress. =)::.

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
Walking into the main hall of the ballroom, holding my self Very Elegantly I look around. Seeing everyone hearing the music playing,watching them dance i smile "This ball is lovely this year.they really out did themselfs this time "I say to myself sighing softly.then Decied to go out to the garden.to see what they did this year.smiling as i walk around

5,400 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
*Nicholas stood in the shaded corner of the garden, wine glass in hand as he admired the moonlight by himself. He knew he looked rather poor, but he didn't have time to rush back to his cabin in order to change after coming home from the battlefield for the first time in ages. He was the king's primary tactician, but the king had given him pardon to attend the ball after 6 years of loyal service without having missed a single day of work. However... he had no one to attend with. His family had abandoned him once he registered for war, and no one would ever dare aid someone who served the tyrannical, unjust King Damien. So... he sipped his white wine, and sighed heavily as his war sword beared a heavy burden on his back.*
"Ugh..... perhaps I shouldn't have even come at all..... Lord only knows I don't help anyone by being here..." Nicholas thought to himself.
*He sighed once more, finished his glass, and admired the moonlight some more while contemplating whether or not he should just leave...*

Questionable Kitten

Demon_Warrior Samuel
Lucas took a glass from her happily and pulled out his personal straw, the straw would slip threw under the scarf as the water was sucked back. He'd exchange an empty glass with a full one several more times and with relief in his voice said, "thank you very much Mrs I was rather parched" and with that set the last glass down on the tray. His straw was placed into another glass as he asked, "so... your real name is classified or something?" His hand reached for the glass as he slowly sipped on this one, it was rather nice out... now that he had some fluid to stop him from feeling thirsty. He did how ever pull his cloth out and wiped his forehead as he said, "I usually don't attend such function's... at least not in the day time, still this is rather nice."

Purple laughed a bit. well, you could say so.. not many people know my name. She placed the tray with the empty glasses on a wooden table. she said, with a smile on her face.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff