Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gliding into the and looking around, pleased with the atmosphere, August looks around for familiar faces and something to drink.

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Feline Enthusiast

She walks in quietly, looking for a dance partner and wishing she knew more about dancing than just DDR. Looking around she begins to question her choice in dress, but quickly pushes the thought aside. She could always change.
She looks over the people, the ones that had obviously been there a while and the few that were trickling in. She decides to sit and wait for a gentleman to come speak to her.

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
(grabs augest and throws her off a clif)

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
*I decided to head to the bar, was not interested in dancing, but I didn't want to do nothing. I spotted Naruka* How are you?

Feline Enthusiast

She glances at Naruka as he sits down with his Scotch, noticing his fixation on the pianist. She notices that the complex piano that has been playing has been coming from a piano, not hiddeb speakers as she had assumed.

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Chrona turned to find Rensi. She made a light smile before replying. "Not much. I thought this would be a change of pace to go to a place like this. I wonder why i decided a place filled with people who are dancing and talking." She knew this place was never her thing, she didn't even know how to dance let alone mingle with a lot of people. "Whats new with you." She said then took a sip of her drink.
NoMercy911
(grabs augest and throws her off a clif)

(did I die?)

Friendly Shapeshifter

Naruka nodded at Gosmos, "I am doing well, and you?" He takes another sip from his scotch glass and glances over at Wynter again. "I'm trying to look for someone to possibly dance with for now... but... I don't know who to pick."

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Drinking more water,she said,"Nothing,really.Just waiting for a friend."She said,smiling back.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
*I took a seat* Can't really complain. The place looks nice, really like what you did with the place.

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Chrona began laughing a bit. "and who would that be?" she asked and glanced around the room.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Naruka smiled, "Yeah, but Wynter helped out with most of this, she has an eye for true beauty." He smiled, looking ba ck at her, she was still quietly playing the piano. He turned back to Gosmos, "I really like this place too, I think i may keep it." He looked around the room at all of the girls who were waiting to dance, and he wanted to go ask one, but he also wanted to wait for Wynter.

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Glancing at the door,Rensi said,"Nobody,really."She sighed,realizing he probably wasn't going to come.

Interesting Noob

7,100 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Critic 0
A quick question enters his mind..."What if she notices me?"...doubts begin to enter his head. Hopefully, he will have the benefit of the doubt.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff