Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Crystal smiled and looked at him. "I'm Crystal." She said, then looked at her barbie. "This is my barbie. See, she has wings just like me." She said and smiled.

Blessed Explorer

15,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
*I walked foward and took a look at her barbie doll, it looked cute, especially with the wings on her.* It's nice to meet the both of you. *I smiled and bowed, this was my way of greeting people*

8,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"Hey, wanna go see my other barbies?" She asked. She smiled and looked at him. She wondered why he was in her house. She looked around the white painted floor. The stairs case was wide and tall and white. There was a chandelier was on top. She then looked back at him. She smiled again.

Blessed Explorer

15,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
*I know I was supposed to be gathering tea ingrediants, but I could not refuse such generosity. Her house was huge, I was amazed.* This is your home? It's... so.... huge eek

8,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"I like to fly around and look at all the secret rooms and stuff. It's really fun." Even though Crystal was ten, she still had a high pitched voice and she still sounded like a little kid who was still learning to talk. "Come on." She said.

Blessed Explorer

15,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Okay. *I was a little embaressed. I was wearing a monks robe and a straw hat, she must have wealthy parents, I just hope they don't have second thoughts about me. I followed her. My voice was a little high, but also slightly deep.*

8,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Crystal showed him up the stairs. She just kept a big smile on her face. When they got upstairs, it wasn't as bright as the bottom of the stairs, the top had brown wook and it looked older. "This part isn't refurbished yet." She said, as they got up to the top. When she took the final step, she dissapeared. There was music playing in a room and the lights were on. The door was closed, but the music still was able to be heard. There was talking on the other side, and the smell of hair dye and nail polish filled the air. The voice belonged to a teenager. She was talking to someone.

Blessed Explorer

15,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
*At that moment, I reverted back to my normal self. I walked foward curiously, I opened my ears and listend to the conversation.*

8,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
A fifteen year old Crystal sat on the bed with a towl in her hair. She sounded annoyed. "Yeah, my parents aren't home, they are so annoying. I am dying my hair a nice neon pink and black." She paused. "Yes Max, that's why I am single." She said annoyed. "Or maybe it's the wings." She sighed. "OK Max, talk at ya later." She said and finsihed painting her nails. She had the window closed be cause was sitting only in a sports bra and boxers on. The boxers were her pajamas and it was night.. "God, my parents are dumb." She said and smiled. She then blew on her fingernails.

Blessed Explorer

15,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
*I had not idea what was going on, this was very weird. I then heard sounds outside the house, I rushed downstairs, I gasped at what I saw. I saw, me, a yonuger version of myself. At first I thought my memories were crossing over with hers, but no, they both happened at the same time. I had indeed met Crystal before. I saw a 16 year old version of myself, I was being bullied by my fellow student Tsuyoshi and some of his friends.

(yonger me's POV)

*I was on the ground, my face covered in bruises, I looked back up at Tsuyoshi. He spat in my face and walked off, his friends followed. I tried to get up, buy I could not, I fell on my back, breathing hard.*

8,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
crystal gasped and put on a shirt. She ran down the stairs and looked at the boy. She helped him. "Are you ok? What's your name?" She asked quickly, walking him to the kitchen. She sat him on the counter. She gulped and looked at him bruises. She got a papertowl and got some warm water on it. She wiped his face for him, even though she knew he was concious.

Blessed Explorer

15,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
*I was coughing.* I'm Gosmos *At that time, my nickname had already settled in. I was wearing a brown jacket, underneith was a dark blue t-shirt, I was wearing caky pants and black shoes. I looked back at the girl.* Ummmm, do I know you?

8,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"I'm Crystal." Crystal replied. "Careful, who were those guys?" She asked, then threw the paper towel away and got a cup of water. "Here, drink this." She said gently.

Blessed Explorer

15,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
*I drank what Crystal offered me* Thanks. It was just Tsuyoshi and his friends, once again trying to prove who is the better fighter. *I said it in an annoyed tone. I hurt, but was still breathing.* I swear, their becoming more violent every day.

8,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"Ouch." Crystal replied. She looked at him. "Are you feeling better?" She asked and looked worried.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff