Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Raider

Reikage Shinigami
"Uh... Pockets of what?" She asked in confusion. "Well, nothing has happened, yet..."

"Time, pockets of time." She said," I was having to be careful cause they tended to send you across the room, to alternate dimensions, and slow you down or speed you up."

She looked at the clock.

"My Gods!" She exclaimed. "I've been out for nearly 12 hours!"

((yay! 100th page!))

7,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Capn Mckay
Reikage Shinigami
"Uh... Pockets of what?" She asked in confusion. "Well, nothing has happened, yet..."

"Time, pockets of time." She said," I was having to be careful cause they tended to send you across the room, to alternate dimensions, and slow you down or speed you up."

She looked at the clock.

"Ahh... I see..." Rei said. "12 hours of sleep? My record was 16 hours ^^"

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Suddenly sitting up and stretching from the place he had collapsed to on the floor, Heartless stretched and yawned, feeling his pockets for his pocket watch. "Goodness! It's past 2:00, how could I have slept this long?" Rubbing his eyes, he pushed himself from the ground to go find something to eat.

Barton Citizen

Reikage Shinigami
Capn Mckay

She looked at the clock.

"Ahh... I see..." Rei said. "12 hours of sleep? My record was 16 hours ^^"

"I can barely get past seven." Misty said, amazed.

Dapper Raider

"It seems the mansion is begining to stir" She said. Watching Heartless searching for food.

"I wonder where that wrath character dissapeared to?" She said looking around at the roof.

7,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
"I think I slept 16 hours because I was really exhausted..." She said trying to remember.

Barton Citizen

"Hello, I'm new here," Misty said, waving to Heartless. "Maybe I'll get a good nap here, if you all seem to be losing so much time."

7,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Rei decided to eat as well. She took out a soul in the shape of a small ball of fire and sucked it into her mouth. "Soul's taste really good... To a Shinigami that is..."

Barton Citizen

Reikage Shinigami
Rei decided to eat as well. She took out a soul in the shape of a small ball of fire and sucked it into her mouth. "Soul's taste really good... To a Shinigami that is..."

"What do you think my soul would taste like...?" Misty wondered.

7,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Misty L Lake
Reikage Shinigami

"What do you think my soul would taste like...?" Misty wondered.

Rei looked at Misty with her double rippled gray eyes. "Your soul.... hmmm... a kind hearted soul...hmmm... maybe sweet, but slightly bitter..." She deducted.

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageUser Image
Lady Sloth couldn't sleep after going back to bed. She tossed and turned, thinking about her previous conversation with Sir Zeal. Frustrated, she got out of bed, and went to go find him. When she reached the laboratory, she once again noticed that Sir Zeal was nowhere to be found. Still, there were guests to talk to, or rather, complain to.

"Have any of you seen Sir Zeal? He said he was going to be here waiting for me, and he isn't! Why can't he stop working on his machines for just a minute, and take time for me?" she yelled.

Dapper Feeder

7,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Conventioneer 300
* the cleaning ninja rappels from above and checks if the main hall is clean*
ninja
hmmm everything seems to be fine.... and very clean!
*grabs a cookie and gets back to work in other parts of the mansion*

Moonlight Raider

Felix yawned and stretched, blinking in the midday sun. "....Hey."

Barton Citizen

Reikage Shinigami

"Well then, I hope I'm a good meal for whatever shinigami takes my soul when I pass." she smiles. "Oh, it looks like it's getting more lively here."

Dapper Raider

LilChibiusa
User ImageUser Image
Lady Sloth couldn't sleep after going back to bed. She tossed and turned, thinking about her previous conversation with Sir Zeal. Frustrated, she got out of bed, and went to go find him. When she reached the laboratory, she once again noticed that Sir Zeal was nowhere to be found. Still, there were guests to talk to, or rather, complain to.

"Have any of you seen Sir Zeal? He said he was going to be here waiting for me, and he isn't! Why can't he stop working on his machines for just a minute, and take time for me?" she yelled.

Capn looked over, still bleary eyed and slightly confused. The rabbit had settled and was now calm in her arms.

"Lady Sloth, I must apolagize, I have not seen him since ... the machine malfunctioned. If fact I just woke up to find the chaos has gone"

She smiled apologetically at Lady Sloth.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff