Welcome to Gaia! ::

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageUser Image
Lady Sloth could feel the anger in Sir Zeal's voice. He said that he had always loved her, but how could that be if he was mad at her? She calmed down a bit and said,

"Could you just promise me not to work too hard on any more inventions? I much prefer having you here, doing nothing with me."

Dapper Raider

The Capn nodded at this response seemingly oblivious to the rising tensions behind her.

"That's quite brilliant you know, I would have never thought of it" She smiled "Mostly because I didn't think of it, I get distracted too easily when creating."

She took the time to look sheepish.

Barton Citizen

@Shinigami: "Yes... I eat things humans would but I eat things a horse would too, and most humans would find that disgusting." she chuckles. "There's a lot of inventing going on here, it seems."

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Capn Mckay
The Capn nodded at this response seemingly oblivious to the rising tensions behind her.

"That's quite brilliant you know, I would have never thought of it" She smiled "Mostly because I didn't think of it, I get distracted too easily when creating."

She took the time to look sheepish.

User ImageUser Image
"Many thanks for the compliment!" Diligence answered brightly. "I know what its like to work with distractions," she continued in a sympathetic tone. "My colleague Fervor is a dear friend, but every time she comes to see what I'm doing, her pet bunny gets into my stuff and I have to go catch it before it wrecks the whole lab!"

7,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
@Misty

"It seems so. It's very interesting to watch." She said looking around.

Barton Citizen

@Shinigami: "Which do you lean to, Zeal or Sloth?"

7,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
@Misty

Rei looked at her in bewilderment. "What? What do you mean by 'lean' exactly?"

Dapper Raider

Mademoiselle Alvinette
User ImageUser Image
"Many thanks for the compliment!" Diligence answered brightly. "I know what its like to work with distractions," she continued in a sympathetic tone. "My colleague Fervor is a dear friend, but every time she comes to see what I'm doing, her bunny gets into my stuff and I have to go catch it!"

The Capn gave a broad grin at this, looking down at the sleeping rabbit in her arms.

"I tend to get distracted by ideas." She said "Usually it takes me a while to finish something I started, to many ideas, I start something then move on to the next thing before I finish the first thing." She sighs. "I have yet to work out how to finish something. Maybe it could be an invention? Something that should help, get me working on older projects..."

Her eyes began to become unfocused as if she was looking at somewhere else ...

Hilarious Fatcat

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
╠══Ţö ƄƏ ŏŗ ńŏť ťō ßê

"Omg, this is so much fun" exclaimed Lewpy Von Cakes. Ah yes, before going anywhere I must introduce myself or rather my "character" to you. Miss Lewpy Von Cakes, I am called. I am rather, what you say, a cheerful, curious little..... well not little, girl with a carefree disposition. I have a rather colourful outlook on life and I tend to act smaller than my age due to my big imagination.I tend to not care what people think about me, I only care what I and my loved ones think about me, which brings me back to my love for my friends. I am a good, happy go lucky girl to mingle with as long as you stay in your limits. Anyway, back to my character, Lewpy Von Cakes enters the room with a shiny smile planted on her face. She gets excited of the fact, that she will meet so many people and get to know so much about the world and not to mention the inventions that Sir Zeal concocts. Just as she was strolling about, she noticed a lady with big goggles standing far away, "Diligence, I think she is called" Lewpy thought as she checked of the list. "Ah! She invents too! This is going to be exciting" Lewpy jumped with excitement as she made her way towards the lady, thinking of the possibilities but just as she was near enough, she saw nothing but the bathroom and the lady looking into that exact direction. "Uhhh, ma'am? If I could ask, just out of curiosity, what did you actually make there?"She asked with a confused look on her face expecting to find a possibly good reason for looking into the bathroom for a nice "invention".

Ƕơŵ ŵȱȗȴƉ Ǐ ʞȵȯw,Ȋ ȡȉȡȠț ǻșʞ Şƕąʞɜʂpɘȁȑȅ══╣

Timid Explorer

LilChibiusa
User ImageUser Image
Lady Sloth could feel the anger in Sir Zeal's voice. He said that he had always loved her, but how could that be if he was mad at her? She calmed down a bit and said,

"Could you just promise me not to work too hard on any more inventions? I much prefer having you here, doing nothing with me."

User ImageUser Image
"Here? Doing nothing with you? Not working on my inventions?" As the Sir let each phrase slip out, his voice grew more and more upset and frustrated each time.

Zeal wrenched the goggles off his eyes to glare at Sloth even harder, waving them about in his rant. "Do you realize that if I did nothing and didn't work on my inventions--the inventions that I make just for you--you would have to stop being lazy? But you know, maybe that's not such a bad thing. Maybe you should start working harder around here. Or just start working at all!"

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User ImageUser Image
Diligence laughed and said to the newcomer, "It's a device that makes a siren go off every time somebody *cough*APATHY*cough* 'forgets' to flush the toilet!"

But at the end of her sentence, Diligence caught the sounds of Lady Sloth and Sir Zeal having a discussion, and though she would ordinarily be pleased at the development, she did not like the fact that their voices were rising, and so, apparently, was the tension between the two! She hoped they would make up and not get into a big fight...

Dapper Raider

The Capn noticed the person talking to Diligance, she smiled, for some reason she had an automatic liking for this person. This 'Lewpy'.

((OOC I think it was the introduction you gave, I share almost the same ideals razz ))

Barton Citizen

@ Shinigami: "Well, we all have a little of both... would you rather work or relax?"

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Crystalloid
User ImageUser Image
"Here? Doing nothing with you? Not working on my inventions?" As the Sir let each phrase slip out, his voice grew more and more upset and frustrated each time.

Zeal wrenched the goggles off his eyes to glare at Sloth even harder, waving them about in his rant. "Do you realize that if I did nothing and didn't work on my inventions--the inventions that I make just for you--you would have to stop being lazy? But you know, maybe that's not such a bad thing. Maybe you should start working harder around here. Or just start working at all!"

User ImageUser Image
Lady Sloth was indignant at Sir Zeal's response! Her, the lady of the mansion having to work? The thought was absurd! Insane! Unthinkable!

"YOU WOULD HAVE ME, LADY SLOTH, WORK?" she exclaimed. "HOW IS THE DEMIGOD OF SLOTHFULNESS EXPECTED TO WORK?"

She began wondering if a relationship with Sir Zeal was even practical with the two of them being so differing. As she was pondering this, a time bubble floated past her unnoticed with a newly revived bunny from yesterday.

7,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
@Misty

"Depends... Shinigamis love to work to get their souls--- but working over time makes us want to kill someone and relax on them."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff