Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spookcharge's Husbando

Ghostly Bloodsucker

10,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
CrystalNyoko
*i nuzzled my cheek against a very private area indeed,grinning devilishly as i began running my fingertips along his thighs,following the path my tongue had traced*must i go on and make you beg for more,wolf?

((Woah, woah woah.

Hey.

Not to Disturb you or anything, but take it to PMs if this is gonna get too far, you'll get this thread banned.))
XxShinigami-samaxX
Mastermind L-Sama
XxShinigami-samaxX
User ImageI walk in,feeling shy sweatdrop ,angry scream ,nervous sweatdrop ,and VERY hungry twisted .I feel shy because,its been a while since ive been near my own kind,and is quite out of practice.Angry because my boyfriend was supposed to meet me here.Nervous,because I had just turned my boyfriend into a vampire just weeks ago.And hungry because all of the humans present.But I had a sense of humanity,so instead of drinking blood,I decided on a class of sparkling cider instead.

"Would you like blood mixed in?"

Is it donated?if so then yes,AB+please.

"You could get it fresh but i dont know how human immortal blood tastes like but i hear its good."

Dangerous Phantom

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Elegant_Musician

Madilene grew irritated at the man calling her small, but she let it pass. " The reason I'm here?Boredom. Utter boredom. And I was hoping to make some friends here without losing my mortality. Bit of a dumb attempt, eh?" She chuckled, ordering an ice-cold water from the tender and sipping it slowly. "Name's Madilene, by the way." She said, extending a black-gloved hand towards the man.

User Image
Leo almost spit out his bourbon, Almost! He would have if he did not savor the drink so much “what kind of silly person walks right in to harm’s way to spend time wondering if they could end up dead, I mean really the idea is nuts, even for you simple humans.” He paused, he probably offended her. “oh, sorry…”he paused again “I mean, boredom…” it blew his mind “look I’ve been chasing humans for a while, not normal ones, but I have non the less. But frankly…” he decided to be blunt “dammit, you simpletons should be more careful. Don’t you realized how important you are?” he stopped he may have gone to far with his spew again "um... Leo"

Fashionable Rogue

11,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Aylin noted that Niko was fabulous at multitasking as he helped other customers with their requests. She winced slightly at his explanation of how he'd ended up as the bartender at a vampire ball.
"My, my, those demons can sure do some nasty things," she said, having had a demon as an acquaintance once. Amiable fellow, as long as he wasn't at odds with you. "I won't ask how you 'offended' this vampire. I know that some of them can be all too easily upset. They tend to overreact a lot, too." Especially a certain vampire she knew. Oh, he was always such a drama queen... other than that, he was very likable. However, she was not here to think about him. Absolutely not!

Castle Lacrimosa's Ball

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
Rei Yami Hikari
CrystalNyoko
*i nuzzled my cheek against a very private area indeed,grinning devilishly as i began running my fingertips along his thighs,following the path my tongue had traced*must i go on and make you beg for more,wolf?

((Woah, woah woah.

Hey.

Not to Disturb you or anything, but take it to PMs if this is gonna get too far, you'll get this thread banned.))

Thanks x_x

Dangerous Phantom

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Rei Yami Hikari

"Call me Rei. Rei Yami Hikari. Oh, and forgive my rudeness." The vampire said, tucking the drawing utensils and illustration away into her cape. "Quite sorry, but it is something to do when you are idle."

Rukia Twinblades

Rukia chuckled, “I understand, kind of” Rukia had never been idle for to long, most of her life had consisted of constant running. “Rukia” she said “and don’t apologize, you’re doing me a great favor” she smiled, she was feeling more at ease but she wouldn’t feel completely safe until she knew she was a bit farther away from Leo. she would say more, but she was at a loss for words and her mind was racing on the thought of death.
*laughs and lets go of michael,patting his chest.i give him a new pair of pants*here ya go.lets not have another nude party.
BrokenMirrorsNeverLie
User Image

Aylin noted that Niko was fabulous at multitasking as he helped other customers with their requests. She winced slightly at his explanation of how he'd ended up as the bartender at a vampire ball.
"My, my, those demons can sure do some nasty things," she said, having had a demon as an acquaintance once. Amiable fellow, as long as he wasn't at odds with you. "I won't ask how you 'offended' this vampire. I know that some of them can be all too easily upset. They tend to overreact a lot, too." Especially a certain vampire she knew. Oh, he was always such a drama queen... other than that, he was very likable. However, she was not here to think about him. Absolutely not!

Castle Lacrimosa's Ball

"The hellgate just burned slightly it was when the half vampire threw me against he wall over there is when i injured my back."

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
Jackiemay
Michael Alexander Knight
Jackiemay
Michael Alexander Knight
Jackiemay

"Im soo sorry im normally have such control... it must be the moon .. its difficult being an elven vampire.

Yes well... If you need to feed you can... It would take an hour before it would affect me... thats a lot of blood to you vampires.

*Laughs* Thanks but i think i can control myself now... * Continues to stare at the wound uncertainly*

*sees her uncertainty* Look... Just feed, I won't mind...

* carefully brings his neck to her lips and begins to feed slowly*

*sighs quietly and closes his eyes in bliss*

Dangerous Phantom

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Michael Alexander Knight
Rei Yami Hikari
CrystalNyoko

((Woah, woah woah.

Hey.

Thanks x_x

{{Thank you.}}
mmm... im bored! so... so why do i stay... im sitting here alone at a bar. No ones noticed me yet... i dont think. *looks around* I do need to get back on the road. the only reason i headed into town was to get supplies. Well!... *stands up*

Spookcharge's Husbando

Ghostly Bloodsucker

10,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Michael Alexander Knight
Rei Yami Hikari
CrystalNyoko

((Woah, woah woah.

Hey.

Thanks x_x

((You are quite welcome, but call it a peeve of mine, that was quite disorderly, and I am sure, judging by your reaction, quite awkward for you. *tips hat* Only going the good thing as a citizen.))
I rush in,looking for my gf."Man,shes gonna kill me!"I thought.

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
CrystalNyoko
*laughs and lets go of michael,patting his chest.i give him a new pair of pants*here ya go.lets not have another nude party.

*lets out a long sigh of relief and gets up and walks unsteadily over to pips table*

Tipsy Citizen

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
Nakaru_Nosferatu_621
LilianJo
Nakaru_Nosferatu_621
LilianJo
Nakaru_Nosferatu_621

"A damn good night!" Pip clanged his glass of hers and took a drink.

"Yes!" Lilian took a drink, put her glass back on the table and grinned. "Things sure seem to have calmed down now," she said. "Ahaha! We all have our clothes on now and nobody's transforming into their wolf form! We can relax now and drink to our heart's content!" She leaned back and closed her eyes with a smile on her face.

"Damn right." Pip says, drinking then filling up his glass.

Lilian downed the rest of her drink and poured herself another glass. She played with the condensation on the side of the glass and playfully flicked a droplet at Pip. "Heeheehee!" Lilian giggled.

Pip's eyebrow went up, he reached in his own glass and got an ice-cube. He very quickly put it down her shirt, a devilish grin spreads across his face.

Lilian gasped shivvered as the cold ice ran down her cleavage. "Eeep!" she exclaimed and tried to fish the ice cube out of her shirt. Being a vampire, of course she had cold skin, but not as cold as actual ice. There was still a slight temperature difference.
She tried to reach the ice cube but her corset was too tight for her to fit her hand into.
"Eheh," she chuckled. "I know this is awkward but excuse me." She quickly untied her corset and the ice cube fell out. "Ah, haha. There!" she chuckled again and began to tie her corset up again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff