Welcome to Gaia! ::

ThatStonerBitch's Husband

Gatekeeper

Bree Morioka-Cullen
-thinks to self-heh...you think with so many people here it would be easy to get asked to dance....
*walks awy from omo(hopeing she doesnt find him rude...)* "Would u like 2 dance?" *lightly grinning yet Feeling ac ward because no1 else was*

6,100 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Slowly Thinex walks towards the counter, like a moving shadow. He gazes at the bartender.
"I fancy some.. Blood..".

5,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Akiko_Nakamura00
"My name is Akiko..but call me Aki." she said and smiled "Im also the host of this ball..or party..what ever you want to call it." noticing she was still holding his hand she quickly let go "Sorry." she said.

He smiled at her, and bowed low. "It is a pleasure indeed to meet the hostess." He gently kissed her hand, and lifted his head up to her, "I must say there are quite a few people here at your ball, miss Akiko."

Romantic Gekko

4,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
-looks up at the man- hmmmm? oh sure

Gatekeeper

Of my own
*turns 2 omo with full attention* wont u please just let me buy u a drink...? *sadly still smiling 4 hes been trying 2 read her from the second she blacked out*
Omo sighed. "Fine, yes you may. Some whiskey would be lovely..." She finally said, giving in. 'hopefully some strong whiskey, at that' she thought to herself. She let her eyes graze all the peoples in the room, and then back to King. She was starting to get a little more comfortable in the enviroment. (sorry didnt know if u were coming bak...) *stares n lips out sorry from across th room*

Romantic Gekko

4,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
so then....are you a vampire...?

Gatekeeper

Bree Morioka-Cullen
-looks up at the man- hmmmm? oh sure
*takes hand* the names king btw... may i ask... wat the name of this beautiful lady is? *with a devilish smile*

Dapper Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*sighs once more finishing off her blood wine, then taking out a pen and a piece of paper she makes her own sign* ''would like to dance'' *is written on the bright white sheet in a glowing blood red*

Gatekeeper

Bree Morioka-Cullen
so then....are you a vampire...?
(um... well... a hybrid i guess)

Romantic Gekko

4,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
aha yes u may and you can call her Bree....
Akiko_Nakamura00
"My name is Akiko..but call me Aki." she said and smiled "Im also the host of this ball..or party..what ever you want to call it." noticing she was still holding his hand she quickly let go "Sorry." she said.

*giggles softly, shaking your hand* It's very nice to meet you, Aki-chan. You can call me Khan-chan. Or just Killer. Either one suits me fine. smile
What if your a demon XD

Dapper Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
~DarkYugi~
What if your a demon XD

*smiles from the bar* your welcomed here

Gatekeeper

Bree Morioka-Cullen
aha yes u may and you can call her Bree....
so bout this dance miss bree... *a smile brighter than ever*

Partying Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Autobiographer 200
*Walks over to the bar and sits down* Yo bartender, blood please. *Waits for a min and gets drink*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff