Welcome to Gaia! ::

ThatStonerBitch's Husband

Gatekeeper

Of my own
13th King
Of my own
"oh, thank you for forgiving me.." She grimaced at the sight of his fangs. "Oh... um, here." she said, handing him a towel for the whiskey. She might be freaked out, but she knew she still needed to be polite. "Erm...." She looked around, and her eyes, of course, settled back on the bar. "Could I buy you anything?" she asked, trying not to look at his mouth.....
*takes towel n dries himself off!* no thanx... could i bye u a drink? *Grinn on his face*

"No, I insist." Omo replied, letting out a sweet, yet not completely sincere smile. It's hard to be sincere when you are scared something will jump you and drink out dry, even if they swear they wont... "and no thank you. I think I have cost you enough for today. " She let out a soft chuckle. She noticed he was eyeballing another person in the room in a not so nice way. She shifted nervously.
*turns 2 omo with full attention* wont u please just let me buy u a drink...? *sadly still smiling 4 hes been trying 2 read her from the second she blacked out*

Romantic Gekko

4,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
-walks in-Oh....there is many....-sits on chair in the corner-

5,900 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Happy Birthday! 100
French Toast-or-Jeebus
vyktor-kun
French Toast-or-Jeebus
vyktor-kun
French Toast-or-Jeebus

Blood. I like blood, too.

ah, i see =3

^ ^ So... What kind of music do you listen to?
(sorry for the late reply, I went to make a sammich)

frankly, anything.....i like all music..... :l
(no problem, food is important)

Ah, same here. ^ ^
(Not nearly impotant as water, though. xp )

yay biggrin
(agreed)

6,100 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
-Enters-
Hello my fellow nightwalkers.

5,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
13th King
Who r you? *in wonder of why he smells of his biggest fear*

As the young vampire turns away from him, Madd turns back to Yanueh.
"It is a pleasure to meet you, Yanueh."

6,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Akiko_Nakamura00
M I Wonderland
Yanueh
M I Wonderland
"True. However, this sash has a mind of my own."
As if to illustrate his point, the man lifted his arm straight out, with an end of his sash mimicking exactly.

Oh, that's hot. >3

"Oh, you think so, my dea-- oof!" He was interrupted as a young woman walked into him.
Quickly, he stood back up, and offered the lady his hand, "Are you alright?" he asked.

She took his hand and got up "Yes, I am..im just clumsy and wasnt paying attention..My bad." she said and looked heard someone ask her a question, she turned around and saw him covered in blood and a small child "Oh..umm..I think I do. I keep all the clothes upstairs..its the second door on the left." she said and turned back to Madd.

Sweet Bunny

13,350 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Keel Kanrazi
He shook Honey's hand lightly. 'I'm Keel. Pleasure to meet you. Say, you wouldn't happen to know a vampiress by the name of Ariadne, would you?" He began to tap the table with his other hand, counting the seconds.

I'm afraid I do not, nor have I heard anyone with that name. *he shook his head*

Romantic Gekko

4,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
-thinks to self-heh...you think with so many people here it would be easy to get asked to dance....

5,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Akiko_Nakamura00

She took his hand and got up "Yes, I am..im just clumsy and wasnt paying attention..My bad." she said and looked heard someone ask her a question, she turned around and saw him covered in blood and a small child "Oh..umm..I think I do. I keep all the clothes upstairs..its the second door on the left." she said and turned back to Madd.

"So," he says, turning back to the girl that bumped into him before, "what may I call you?"

Shadowy Traveler

8,750 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Crack Shot 50
Petite Honey
Keel Kanrazi
He shook Honey's hand lightly. 'I'm Keel. Pleasure to meet you. Say, you wouldn't happen to know a vampiress by the name of Ariadne, would you?" He began to tap the table with his other hand, counting the seconds.
I'm afraid I do not, nor have I heard anyone with that name. *he shook his head*

"Ah, well, Thank you anyway for the compliment." He turned away for a moment, placing a hand over hi face, which is already covered by the visor of his hat. "Hmm. Seems my time is up already. I need to leave." He stood up bowed to Honey. "Again, a pleasure meeting you. Good day." He turned to walk away, his cape flapping slightly as he moved to the door.
Good afternoon, everyone. smile
Oh my... am I the only one here?

6,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
"My name is Akiko..but call me Aki." she said and smiled "Im also the host of this ball..or party..what ever you want to call it." noticing she was still holding his hand she quickly let go "Sorry." she said.
*turns 2 omo with full attention* wont u please just let me buy u a drink...? *sadly still smiling 4 hes been trying 2 read her from the second she blacked out*
Omo sighed. "Fine, yes you may. Some whiskey would be lovely..." She finally said, giving in. 'hopefully some strong whiskey, at that' she thought to herself. She let her eyes graze all the peoples in the room, and then back to King. She was starting to get a little more comfortable in the enviroment.

Sweet Bunny

13,350 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
*sighs as his only source of entertainment excused himself and left the ball*
Hmm... what to do now~ *looks around for someone else to chat with*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash