I Might Become One 0.23404255319149 23.4% [ 11 ]
I Was. 0.063829787234043 6.4% [ 3 ]
No. 0.4468085106383 44.7% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 > >>

Dangerous Nerd

User Image

Spare us please, boss.

-hearing him refer to himself as a 'baaayud boy' was such an ordeal, she needed something to get the taste out of her mouth-

I'm going to go get some punch or something...be right back...a-and don't worry Camille, we're safe as houses on a boat like this...!

-scurryscurry-

Aged Survivor

"Ms.Suzette then." Key nodded then looked at her, the expression on her visor switched to confusion. "You seem very human to me." She heard a voice that sounded familiar, quickly she looked and saw that it was Camille. "Nice to see you, Ms.Camille." For some reason her voice was quieter than usual. The crowd of strangers looking over at them started to make the robot feel uncomfortable. These were one of the times when Key wished that her helmet was made to look more human. That way she could have easily blended in with the rest of the people who lurked the ship.

Greedy Businessman

*Ricardo had taken a quick peek at the newcomers. One was a female who seemed relatively harmless and the other? Damn, he'd already disappeared into the crowd too quick for him to get a good look. The bio-terrorist had been focused too much on the two new people rather than the conversations at hand*

So long as this watah's not infested wit sharks or ya die of dehydration in the event of capsizing, then you're good. *what? He had a hard time consoling people on their fears*

Friendly Explorer

*Camille paused her nervous wiggling to answer the woman she had just met, her hair still blue* Camille. My name is Camille. I've never seen you around before. *this was an understatement, but she didn't want to offend anyone. She was unusual, herself. Upon asking a question, her hair went back to yellow* Where do you come from? *her hair slowly shifted to a dark green when she turned her head to respond to her superior, an annoyed expression on her face* Not funny, Sir. I'm almost completely sure I'd survive, though. I've got a way. *again it became blue when she heard Key's voice* Hi Key. Forgive me. I'm a bit, uh...moody tonight.

Dangerous Nerd

-oh gosh, this punch is just so goshdarn pretty-

-Saffron would spend a few minutes looking at the fruit and the bowl and the ICE and-

!!!

-oh my gosh, they have little umbrellas-

o////o

4,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
"Uhm...from Georgia." Suzette replied awkwardly, smiling all the while. The colors of her hair seemed to align with the girl's mood. She blinked, wondering about the girl's attitude suddenly, "How old are you, dearie?" She asked as politely as she could.

Greedy Businessman

*for a moment it looked like he was genuinely surprised by her irate expression* What? I thought you liked knowin' what you might have in store in case something happens!

*looks back to see where Saff went to.* We might need to send out a search team. I think we lost her.

Aged Survivor

"It's okay, Ms.Camille. I'm not really feeling too great around these people as well. They just keep looking over here." Even though she wasn't looking, she knew that a bunch of people were staring at her, pondering what that helmet was hiding under it. "Would you feel better if I told you that you look very nice tonight?"

Friendly Explorer

Georgia... *Camille looked up and to the side as she thought* North American southeast? *her hair made clear that she was more unsure about asking this question than she was in need of an answer to it* I...uh... *she spun her pointer fingers over and under one another* I don't think you'd believe me if I told you. *she rolled her eyes at Irving before answering Key* Oh, thanks. I wasn't sure how I should look. This is okay, right?

Greedy Businessman

*he listened in to the pair talking and caught the eye roll from Camille. Damn, he was getting a lot of those tonight!* I'm gonna head ovah to the buffet. Do eithah of youse guys want anything? *he pointed at the Witch and Camille. He knew Key would grab a can of oil when she was "hungry"*

5,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Riley smiled as he sipped his drink, satisfied that TriCell hadn't skimped on the booze. Probably a demand from one of their execs forced to attend He thought quietly as he mingled with the crowd, making his way to the snack bar. One shouldn't have booze without food. Along the way, he bumped a couple someones and quickly apologized before vanishing again.

Upon arrival to the general refreshments, he picked up a small sandwich, stopping to look at a woman in a wide dress. A little too wide, it took up some room. He couldn't see her face, but he could hear her giddiness over the snack. "Never saw the point of the damn things." He commented, referring to the umbrellas. "Doesn't keep the rain out of your cocktail."

4,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
"After what I've been through, nothing seems weird, trust me." Suzette crossed her arms across her chest. Her lips curled up into a shy smile at Key's comment, nodding her agreement. "He's right. You do look very nice." She felt the same awkward feeling that Key was getting; people were staring, no question about it.

-Edit-[[Whoa, everyone posted suddenly@.@]]
"Oh, no, I'm not hungry." She gave a lop-sided smile at Richard. "But thanks for the offer."

Aged Survivor

"I believe you'll fit in well with the rest of these....people." Key noticed the look she was giving Irving. "Is Mr.Irving bothering you? I will take care of him if needed." Key's voice suddenly sounded loud and serious.
"Sorry I'm late." The agent came hurrying over to the group, still fiddling around with this bowtie. He was never one to really dress up; especially for an occasion such as this. "Bad traffic." And by that, he meant, well...let's just say he took the 'express lane' in the sky.

Greedy Businessman

*Irving's eyes were immediately on Key as she made the threat* What're you gonna do, Key? Throw me ovahboard? *he gave a loud cackle, simply walking past the determined robot towards the buffet. The very idea of the janitor roughing him up had him laughing at the very thought*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff