Welcome to Gaia! ::

cozork turned to see azure 'it's a long story, but i would recommend talking to Delphin, she seems to be co-ordinating a plan of action' he then looked back at Amphitrite, again taken back by the intensely beautiful face he saw, waiting for her to respond.

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Still holding her Cat close, Niko answered

Which would cause more discord? Her hiding the trident or keeping? The trident is powerful is it not? Perhaps she would keep it with her. However I am on another quest where she has hidden something. Perhaps they are together.
Alice looked around, speaking out, "If I were Eris, I would take it with me, maybe ruin the other rooms."
She looked at Alice. "That might have happened, but I found all these golden specks and a gem..."

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
"Thanks" Azure started to piece everything he just learned together. Eris was here, could it have been the cleaning lady, She must have used the trident to do this" I have to help everyone" Azure thought it was the least he could do for not being here to help.

7,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
you're probably right Alice" Angel said worried about what Eris might do

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageHey there !

ツ I am

D e l p h i n !

"The trident can only be used in other rooms if it is in the hands of Triton. Besides, the ball only lasts three days, and we are on the second. I doubt she would go to the trouble of playing keep away, because the gods would keep her in line. In my opinion, she would hide it somewhere... somewhere special." Delphin explained, at first smiling. She then looked around the room, continuing the search, and encouraging others to try their best.
Δ ε λ φ ί ν
XxEvenaxX
"Ahh I see..." She said. "A shame. I think she's the goddess of chaos or something... Which would make sense... We need to search for clues as to where she may have gone."

"Interesting...yes, clues would be nice." Khan stated. Spreading out his wings, he said, "I'll search from the air. I might be able to get a better look from up there."

OOC: I have to go for tonight, so I'll ttyl?

7,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
that's a relief at the least" Angel sighed
"So she would ahve hidden it here then?" Alice asked Delphin.

Durem Reveler

10,700 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
2three4
XxEvenaxX
"Ahh I see..." She said. "A shame. I think she's the goddess of chaos or something... Which would make sense... We need to search for clues as to where she may have gone."

"Interesting...yes, clues would be nice." Khan stated. Spreading out his wings, he said, "I'll search from the air. I might be able to get a better look from up there."

OOC: I have to go for tonight, so I'll ttyl?

She looked in awe at his wings. "That'd be very nice," she said.

OOc: Sure, np.
Ammy swam back in, finish with what she need but she soon found the air in the room not as it was before she left. Something was wrong and her whiskers hardened. She grit her teeth and her ears twitched, wondering what could have happened. She swam faster in turn, finding the ball room and she twisted to land on the sandy ground.

There were a group of people that appeared to be searching for something and she watched. She soon looked, finding both the god and the goddess of the sea changed. "What's happened here?" She whispered, her eyes darting some.
I don't know if we're going to find it before the ball is over..." She looked outside, feeling sad.....
cozork noticed the search party were struggling for ideas, so he commented, raising his voice a little so they could hear him 'if it were me i'd put it in the last place you'd expect, which would be where Poseidon normally keeps it' he then returned his attention to Amphitrite who was seemingly just staring at him mesmerisingly.

Super Waffles

Chal's head turned in a slight glance, back towards the origin of the faint voice. "Someone named Eris, evidently stole the King's trident." And that was all; the girl looked back towards the people in front of her, either waiting for a reply, or no longer paying attention.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff