Welcome to Gaia! ::

lily1995
"Hi everyone!" whee 3nodding biggrin
biggrin what do you have on that plate?

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Azure's eyes widen "Wow your must be a great artist" Azure smiles happily, finally being able to really get to talk to other guests.

Beloved Gaian

6,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
royalblackmoon
lily1995
"Hi everyone!" whee 3nodding biggrin
biggrin what do you have on that plate?

idk razz
'hello there, nice to meet you, and sorry for making such noise, i was unaware there was anyone else in the room' he exclaimed feeling rather embarassed and blushing slightly.

'and thank you azure, you're too kind' he added.

Beloved Gaian

6,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
cozork
'hello there, nice to meet you, and sorry for making such noise, i was unaware there was anyone else in the room' he exclaimed feeling rather embarassed and blushing slightly.

'and thank you azure, you're too kind' he added.

Its ok 3nodding 3nodding
'so whats you're name then?' he asked with a warm smile.

Sparkly Raider

8,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I never post in a and actual Annual Ball so its my first post xd I prefer to be in fish tails than in a dress whee jejeje Konichiwa too all!! blaugh
Alice walked over to some palm trees and sat, leaning against them she dozed off.

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
"Your very welcome!" Azure says rather loudly and turns to lily and greets her "Heya!"
cozork saw alice walk off to sleep, so he resumed drawing, wondering what big event the gods have in store for the party later on.
cozork pondered as he drew. his cocos were playing happily together. 'very peaceful' he said to himself.

Beloved Gaian

6,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
cozork
'so whats you're name then?' he asked with a warm smile.

"My name is Lily" biggrin

Beloved Gaian

6,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
angel-of-azure2
"Your very welcome!" Azure says rather loudly and turns to lily and greets her "Heya!"

"Hi" 3nodding

Beloved Gaian

6,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Animangagurl
I never post in a and actual Annual Ball so its my first post xd I prefer to be in fish tails than in a dress whee jejeje Konichiwa too all!! blaugh

Hello!
'hello there lily, its nice to meet you' he courtsied a little as he spoke, which is quite a feat when one has a tail instead of legs. 'has anyone heard from poseidon or any of the other hosts lately?' he asked politely.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff