Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
The woman of gold took her eye- something she rather hoped would not be the same for the queen. "You'll want to stay out of Her Majesty's way- she doesn't like the way that the black cards dress."

Dedicated Conventioneer

User Image
This ball rather frightens me.
I dislike you.
Enter's the ballroom

Mingles with others

Does alot of dancing

Friendly Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
The high class members seem to be arriving in flocks, she thought- but this was the first thought to trigger off her actual action. "THE QUEEN!" She shouted a little loudly as she darted to her feet and bowed, her paper and pens scattering all around her. "An honor it is to be in your presence."
*returns to the room and begins to welcome the newcomers and suddenly realizes that she is in the presence of the queen and immediately drops to the floor in a bow*

Quotable Shade

9,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
"I'll be sure to take that into consideration." She told the artist with a soft but regretful smile. "I only wish to patch the relations between our two people. The red's and the blacks... I see no reason for us not to get along." At the white queen's words her expression changed to a soft wince. "That is very regretful your highness. I'm sure it'll will be a wonderful party if you just let yourself open up a bit." She smiled at her with a curtsy and then one to the red queen as well.

Friendly Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
She nods but dares not speak in the presence of both queens, in fear and in respect.
*peeks around to see if the queens are still in the room unsure if it is okay to return to her previous business*

Friendly Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
It seems that the room is clear now and that the array has moved to another part of the ballroom... And so Tikal rests her fast paced heartbeat and curls back up in her corner.

Quotable Shade

9,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
"Well it seems that bomb was diffused in it's prime." She said with a relieved smile, her hand on her heart as she calmed herself down. "I think we can resume what we were doing before." She said to the nervous looking woman in the casual black and grey outfit.
Thank you, kind wolf for the lovely art. Perhaps my small donation shall stave off your hunger for a few meals worth.
Just as the artist was about to respond the rabbit who was conducing the orchestra, the white rabbit, ran over to Tikal in what looked like a pissed off rushing-stomp. "You. You were mant to be drawing the queen three minuets and forty seconds ago! Come with me." And with that the white rabbit pulled the girl off by the back of her collar and dissapeared out of the room.

[ooc; heading to bed. Good-night, fair Gaia!]

Emperor angel of dark rolled 1 12-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-12)

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
if i may join that
''Amaya lynn is LATE FOR TEA''
*looking around to check for the queens*
'' i really preferd working for the white queen the red queen hates my hats''

burning_eyes burning_eyes whee whee
*curtseys* Please excuse me... I was trying to find a more becoming outfit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff