Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A gigantic, elegant hall stands before you, its walls lined with the most expensive red velvet curtains. The ceiling is pure black, the only difference being a large red heart in the center of the circular room and many golden chandeliers hanging from its face. The floor is almost exactly the same: reversed colours and little to no chandeliers- but wait, there are some dangling upwards from the floor. In gaps between the curtains there are heart shaped windows with a height of the floor to the ceiling, showing a magnificent view of the darker areas of Wonderland- yes, you're in Wonderland now. The last details are the orchestra of many different animals, the conductor of which being The White Rabbit. The other is the larger woman adorned in the most dastardly yet beautiful black and red dress who sits on the golden throne at the furthest point in the room: The Red Queen. You'll want to please her or it shall be off with your head.

To the side of the ballroom you may spot a little blue haired werewolf, a pen and paper out in hand and a sign that sports the words of 'doof rof tniap lliW', her face adorns a smile for you and a paper ready for your picture.

You're at the Red Queen's ball now, so dance, talk and whatever you do: Don't annoy the queen.
Looks at the room, picks up her dress, and dances like there is no tomorrow.
**curtseys and enters the room*

Hello, everyone. heart

Edit: Perhaps said wolf could draw me for a bit of gold?

Friendly Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
She looks up at the lady clad in black and grey and figures that however casual she may look, her style is rather well co-ordinated- a fact that the artist does indeed like. The other that entered the hall also had the same sort of sense but a lot more formal... Hm, today will be hard to choose from.

Friendly Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
She looks to the woman who spoke to her with an offer. Perhaps she had figured out her sign?

"It would be my pleasure."
3nodding Thank you, kind wolf.

Friendly Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
And so she nods and begins to scribble away on her paper.

Dapper Fairy

7,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100
* walks in side and bows to the REAL red queen* how fabulous you look this fine evening
*begins to swirl around the room and introduce herself*

I'm Amaya Lynn, please call me Amaya or Lynn... Whichever you prefer. And what may I ask is your name?
TheFatalFramer
* walks in side and bows to the REAL red queen* how fabulous you look this fine evening

Oh my... I do hope you dont offend the queen.

3,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-She stands in the doorway, looking uneasy. Is she really in the right place?-
Mental Symphony
-She stands in the doorway, looking uneasy. Is she really in the right place?-

*curtseys to the new arrival*

Hello.

Dapper Fairy

7,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100
Amaya Lynn

Oh my... I do hope you dont offend the queen.

should i change for fear of insulting her?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff