Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

She took her seat under a tree, making herself comfortable against the grass. She set her bow on her lap and stroked the engravings.

Goddess_of_the_Hunt11 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 94!

I felt determination set upon my face as I released yet another arrow. I could see clearly how the other archers were determined as well...

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
Beki-hime.. good luck. Keep trying ok? And I do hope you enjoy that bow. Take good care of it. I must leave for now but I'll be back later.

She bows to her hosts. Thank you for the fine party

Xx_SilverBlaze_xX generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 68!

6,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Launches dozens of arrows and hopes one of them hits

MissObscurity generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 14!

Arina keeps laughing at her attempts "Haha, I think I might have been getting worse and worse or somthing, but laughing won't help me aim better" and tries once again.

Xx_SilverBlaze_xX generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 42!

6,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Silvertree99
Crystal Eve Rider
Silvertree99
She looks around, wondering if anyone is willing to talk to her.

Usagi-chan watches Eve have fun with the other's and see's someone just standing there all alone. So Usagi-chan get's up and walks to the woman. "Hi," Usagi-chan said. "My name is Usagi-chan, what's your name?"

She eyes Usagi-chan curiously, then blinks and looks around for a piece of bark. She lifts it up, and it has the word "Tree" carved onto it.

Usaig-chan laughs at the name. "How can someone be name tree?"

5,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100
Red7227
red had the cat by the tail, and was about to eat when she saw some weird things tumble down under her. she went to the ground, still holding the cats tail, and smelled the weird pink things and took a bite out of one. wow, they arn't meat but theyre still good! she said. she hated eating domesticateds and having to kill other animals is no good either, but she did have to kill for a living. she setteled for 4 of the pink things, and put the rest in the basket. she wasnt full, but had eaten enough to not be hungry. she let go of the cat, took the basket, and started looking for whoever the pink things belonged to.
sorry for the scare, cat she said, and sshe went to look for whom the basket belonged to

Straightening up and brushing out her fur (trying to look unfazed like any dignified feline would do), Cat purrs a soft "no worries" as she watches the wolf trot off. "Some party this is turning out to be". Suddenly, the frustration melts away as the delicious scent of peaches wafts past her whiskers again...

"I suppose I can put up with a few savage dogs for this", she mumbles happily as she takes a juicy bite.

Dapper Sex Symbol

red was looking for the owner of the pink things and the basket when she stumbled upon the archers hitting the targets. eep! they're after me! she cried out, and she paniced and ran around in a frenzy, clawing at everything in her way

Sexy Punk

40,340 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
she starts to write a poem "Hm...no..that won't work....."

Xx_SilverBlaze_xX generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 4!

6,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
"I shoot again and again, but can't seem to hit the target...hmmmm..."
Corrupted Symphony
She took her seat under a tree, making herself comfortable against the grass. She set her bow on her lap and stroked the engravings.

Noticing this newcomer, I thought I should greet her, and decided to rest from archery.
"Hello there."

Female Dogg0 generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 7!

Greedy Capitalist

Tree shrugs her shoulders and eyes Usagi-chan. She smirks and chuckles softly to herself.

Aisubeki-hime generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 25!

Mega Sex Symbol

TequilaRose
Beki-hime.. good luck. Keep trying ok? And I do hope you enjoy that bow. Take good care of it. I must leave for now but I'll be back later.

She bows to her hosts. Thank you for the fine party

"Goodbye and thank you!
I promise I will get better! " she said with a smile

4,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
keep trying never give so easily
Homeron
*Sigh*

Quick Reply

Submit