Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crystal Eve Rider

'What does Apollo and Artemis do?" Usagi-chan asked. "Yugi told me about them one time, I think Apollo is the god of then sun and Artemis is the goddes of the moon." Eve said to the little bunny. They saw that everyone was walking away. "We should go too, I don't want to be left behind... I wonder does this place have a moon and star's?"

Anne stands up. " I bet the night sky is beautiful here. I bet you can see the moon and all of the stars, even with all the trees." she replied.

Anxious Humorist

11,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I walk into the room alone, wondering if this was were I wanted to go. There were so many things I wanted to do, was this one at the top of my list?

Witty Phantom

00LadyMistressGaga00
* stops and thinks to myself wondering why the slight frown had appeared * Mine has been a bit slow also...but i have been a little busy. =]

"That's always good! I guess I just tend t' get bored at random times."

Alibhe looked around the clearing, her gaze falling on Mei's arrow. "Of course at least this gives me something to do. I might end up trying that archery stuff later."

Female Dogg0 generated a random number between 1 and 130 ... 83!

Greedy Capitalist

She slumps against a tree and dozes off to sleep.
Red7227
[[expensive food! good-ee]]
]then, i suppose i must have confused it with yours, but now i dont want to try to sense hers anymore...i may have good control, but i wont risk it. she told the spirit.
she looked back at the girl with the animals. mabye i could help you find a name she said
Antiseptic and tired,

"Some animal name? Or plant? A flower?" Once more the girl thought about the possibilities. Sparrow? Rose? Ivy? Blossom? All those seemed just a little off. To be blunt, she had no good ideas. She frowned.

I can't remember your face.

00LadyMistressGaga00 generated a random number between 1 and 130 ... 95!

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
wolfves tears
00LadyMistressGaga00
* stops and thinks to myself wondering why the slight frown had appeared * Mine has been a bit slow also...but i have been a little busy. =]

"That's always good! I guess I just tend t' get bored at random times."

Alibhe looked around the clearing, her gaze falling on someone participating in the archery contest. "Of course at least this gives me something to do. I might end up trying that archery stuff later."

You should try it out, the archery is wonderful here.
You can try many times, to win the grand prize. =] * looks off to the distance, taking in all of the festivities and the many array of colors and different people, shoots off at the range again *

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Koolgrl64
Crystal Eve Rider

'What does Apollo and Artemis do?" Usagi-chan asked. "Yugi told me about them one time, I think Apollo is the god of then sun and Artemis is the goddes of the moon." Eve said to the little bunny. They saw that everyone was walking away. "We should go too, I don't want to be left behind... I wonder does this place have a moon and star's?"

Anne stands up. " I bet the night sky is beautiful here. I bet you can see the moon and all of the stars, even with all the trees." she replied.

"I would love to see that." Looks up and see's stars. "Hoshi... their so lovely. Oh hoshi meens stars, I love that word that and Yume which meens dream. they are my favorite words and the hoshi are what I dream about. Yugi told me what stars are and that I can only see them at night. I wish there were some back home... I bet people there would be aw struck about this. When I get home, that is if I get home I'll tell Yugi and Yami that I saw stars and the moon and that I made a new friend..." Eve said as she gave the bigest smile she could give.

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
Darn! So close

Dapper Sex Symbol

oi, mistress gaga, so close! the target number was 94! must have been the wind that moved it red told mistress gaga
Crystal Eve Rider

"I would love to see that." Looks up and see's stars. "Hoshi... their so lovely. Oh hoshi meens stars, I love that word that and Yume which meens dream. they are my favorite words and the hoshi are what I dream about. Yugi told me what stars are and that I can only see them at night. I wish there were some back home... I bet people there would be aw struck about this. When I get home, that is if I get home I'll tell Yugi and Yami that I saw stars and the moon and that I made a new friend..." Eve said as she gave the bigest smile she could give.

Anne looks up as well. "They really are beautiful. You mean when you get home, you'll tell Yugi and Yami about the moon, the stars, this new friend, everything." Anne smiled back, before pointing out the moon. "Did Yami or Yugi tell you about the moon phases? This one's nearly full."

Witty Phantom

00LadyMistressGaga00
You should try it out, the archery is wonderful here.
You can try many times, to win the grand prize. =] * looks off to the distance, taking in all of the festivities and the many array of colors and different people, shoots off at the range again *

"I actually have to go now." Alibhe stood up and smiled weakly. "I have to meet someone soon. It was a pleasure meeting you." She walked back into the forest and left the clearing behind her.

((g2g for real xD))

Female Dogg0 generated a random number between 1 and 130 ... 75!

Greedy Capitalist

Tree knocks an arrow and fires it at the target. She crosses her fingers and thinks to herself "Bullseye.. Bullseye.."

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
Red7227
oi, mistress gaga, so close! the target number was 94! must have been the wind that moved it red told mistress gaga

I know! Maybe its the Gods playing their tricks again...

f a l l i n 4 d a n c e generated a random number between 1 and 130 ... 58!

Anxious Humorist

11,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
The trees provided shade as I walked further into the ball. Maybe I would try my hand at some shooting....Or maybe I should just go.....No, I thought, I'll try shooting first, at least then I'll have done something. I picked up a bow from the contest area and aimed it. Well here goes nothing.....I thought as I let the area fly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff