Welcome to Gaia! ::

*calls the servant for tea

Tipsy Lover

TheGoldenMoonAngel
Tengu the Terrible

"I'm flattered that you trust me enough to tell me all of this," he said, putting his glass down on the table. "Is that because of the wine, or because you actually think I'm a good guy?"

For theirs is the power...
And this is their kingdom...

Sure as the sun doth burn.

Gold looked at her empty glass. "Both, maybe? Besides, most wouldn't believe you if you told them." She grinned. "Ah, I haven't been out and about like this in awhile." She glanced about. "Care for another dance, or would you prefer a walk?"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Well, I would love-" he was cut off by someone calling his name. He looked over, and saw his friend Ennyier.
"Please, excuse me. I promise to dance with you again." He said before he gave her a bow, then kissed her hand, and walked over to the familiar face.

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ceol Ceol
spring_princess7
Ceol Ceol
Hello smile

*never been to a gaia ball before. XD*

sees the new comer, she waves at her " hey there, your new to the ball am i right ^_^, would you mind joining me for tea" she waves at her ^_^

*Smiles warnmly and waves back and quietly walks over*

"Why yes I am new. wink And yes I'd love to join you for tea."

she smiles at her and offers her a chair to sit- pouring tea and hands it to her, gets a plate of pastry
" would you want some of my homemade pastry" she smiles at her ^_^
Ivan The Mouse
A man in Napoleonic attire suddenly walks in. He then looks around and said "Ah, I say this ball is very majestic. I wonder whom I could talk to here?"

User Image

"Thank you! We tried to make it the very best we could~" Aurai went over to gree the newcomer. "Welcome! You have a very unique sense of style. You know, right now we have a Rose King Contest going on with a shortage of entrants. If you make a flower or plant themed outfit, you could compete!"

||Info is on the first page. ^^ ||

Aekea Deadeye

10,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Rosey Aphrodite
Ivan The Mouse
A man in Napoleonic attire suddenly walks in. He then looks around and said "Ah, I say this ball is very majestic. I wonder whom I could talk to here?"

User Image

She strolls over to the sir, may I interest you in something to drink? She calls a servant over with a glass of wine on the serving tray.

"Ah yes. A glass of absinthe, please." He requests. "And by the way, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Ivan Livitenko. But you can call me...'Mouse'. Pleased to meet you, madam." He then takes the woman's hand and kisses it.

Tipsy Noob

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100

sigh.. -sits down on a chair and grabs a drink- User Image
Tengu the Terrible

User ImageUser Image
םιɢ α ℓιттℓє םєєρєя

Ennyier turned to see Bartender heading her way. A big smile crept over her face.
As he finally got within ear shot of her she spoke out "I didn't think you had heard
me call to you, and I didn't want to interrupt you. You looked to be in conversation."

She looked down, feeling badly for being a nuisance.

Dedicated Loiterer

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
spring_princess7
Kiki lulu tubs123
spring_princess7
Kiki lulu tubs123
spring_princess7
goes to table with an arch of roses, she pours herself a cup of tea, and decorated her plate with different kinds of pastries. then she sips her tea " what a beautiful place" she smiles and smells the roses around her.

c
-comes up behind spring and hands her a bunny rabbiat- he was behind you hehee biggrin

"awww" she hugs the cute bunny
" do you want me to join in my small tea party and bring your new friend as well" ^_^

okayyy biggrin -sits down and sips tea-

offers her a plate of pastries" want some of my divine pastries only made by me " she winks at her and smiles ^_^

heckk yah -grabs a handful- hehee
*sips some tea firmly

Aekea Deadeye

10,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Princess Aurai
Ivan The Mouse

User Image

"Thank you! We tried to make it the very best we could~" Aurai went over to gree the newcomer. "Welcome! You have a very unique sense of style. You know, right now we have a Rose King Contest going on with a shortage of entrants. If you make a flower or plant themed outfit, you could compete!"

||Info is on the first page. ^^ ||

"Oh, I'm sorry if I went to this ball on this attire. You know, this is how an old soldier dresses in a party." He replied.
chiikii chiikuu
Rosey Aphrodite
chiikii chiikuu

"All men have different tastes in women. They may like blonde, black, red or brunette hair, or maybe any color hair. They may like different colored eyes or skin. But what matters is who you are inside, because one day that person who truly falls in love with you will cherish you as the most beautiful person in the world and beyond. That is one of the gifts of true happiness. You will find yours eventually just like I hope to." She smiles and sips more of her drink.

User Image

"You are definitely right. I have seen many couples in my time, and true love is the best kind. I have seen much sadness and anger. But, you do not need to worry about me, your happiness is what you should be focused on.

"R-really? I've never been focused on before, honestly." Her cheeks warm and she smiles at Aphrodite. "Thank you. I hope we become great friends!" She lightly twirls her staff and a gold ribbon appears, swaying in the air, then falling in her left hand. She passes it to Aphrodite. "I give a different colored ribbon when I make a new friend. "Gold is the ribbon of warmth. You have much goodness and care inside your heart, even though your beauty seems to shine out those qualities. I believe those qualities can shine if you let it out more often. Then all of them bring out who you are."

heart

User Image

Aphrodite smiled at the girl."Oh my, I feel very honored. Here is something in return.She walks over to one of the magnolia trees and plucks a blossom from it.A Magnolia flower, to bring out your magnificent beauty.She tucks it behind her ear.

Sparkly Gawker

8,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
spring_princess7
Ceol Ceol
spring_princess7
Ceol Ceol
Hello smile

*never been to a gaia ball before. XD*

sees the new comer, she waves at her " hey there, your new to the ball am i right ^_^, would you mind joining me for tea" she waves at her ^_^

*Smiles warnmly and waves back and quietly walks over*

"Why yes I am new. wink And yes I'd love to join you for tea."

she smiles at her and offers her a chair to sit- pouring tea and hands it to her, gets a plate of pastry
" would you want some of my homemade pastry" she smiles at her ^_^

*Ceol's eyes glaze over at the mention of pastries. /love/sugar/love. She tried to control her voice while holding her freshly poured cup of tea - "YESS PLEEEEASEE! OH I DO LOVE SUGARY BON BONS AND SUCH!!"
*Tries to control self*
"I mean, yes please I would love to. Oh, my name is Ceolsige. Pleasure to meet your acquaintance."

Aekea Deadeye

10,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
SayomiKenchi
Ivan The Mouse

why hello there. long voyage?

"Long voyage indeed. Nice meeting you, by the way."
Tengu the Terrible
TheGoldenMoonAngel
Tengu the Terrible

"I'm flattered that you trust me enough to tell me all of this," he said, putting his glass down on the table. "Is that because of the wine, or because you actually think I'm a good guy?"

For theirs is the power...
And this is their kingdom...

Sure as the sun doth burn.

Gold looked at her empty glass. "Both, maybe? Besides, most wouldn't believe you if you told them." She grinned. "Ah, I haven't been out and about like this in awhile." She glanced about. "Care for another dance, or would you prefer a walk?"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Well, I would love-" he was cut off by someone calling his name. He looked over, and saw his friend Ennyier.
"Please, excuse me. I promise to dance with you again." He said before he gave her a bow, then kissed her hand, and walked over to the familiar face.

User Image

Princess Aurai walked sheepishly up to the couple. "Excuse me. I won't interrupt you long. I just wanted to alert you that we have our King and Queen Contest going on right now. The King contest in particular is lacking in entrants. It's a simple contest to enter, and just requires a touch of something to do with flowers or plants, or this garden! You'd both make good entrants, if you wanted to try it!"

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kiki lulu tubs123
spring_princess7
Kiki lulu tubs123
spring_princess7
Kiki lulu tubs123
spring_princess7
goes to table with an arch of roses, she pours herself a cup of tea, and decorated her plate with different kinds of pastries. then she sips her tea " what a beautiful place" she smiles and smells the roses around her.

c
-comes up behind spring and hands her a bunny rabbiat- he was behind you hehee biggrin

"awww" she hugs the cute bunny
" do you want me to join in my small tea party and bring your new friend as well" ^_^

okayyy biggrin -sits down and sips tea-

offers her a plate of pastries" want some of my divine pastries only made by me " she winks at her and smiles ^_^

heckk yah -grabs a handful- hehee

*laughing* she smiles at her. " i'm so happy you like them ^_^"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas