Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
o- Kongeriget Danmark -o

Denmark smiled and set the ripped open envelope on his kitchen counter. His eyes skimmed through the invitation quickly as his eyes brightened up at the idea. He nearly slammed it down next to the broken envelope and sped into his room, digging through his closet for something to wear. He eventually pouted as he managed to come up with an off-white 'puffy' blouse, tighter than he liked black pants and a pair of black boots. He searched through the pile of clothing again and pulled out a black cloak, which he would tie around his neck and the back would come down to his mid-back. He slid on his outfit and searched in his closet for a mask, and pulled out a white porcelein mask that covered only his eyes, with bright red and blue feathers coming out of the side. "Perfect~!" He near shouted, sliding it over his eyes and smirking at himself in the closet mirror. "This should do." He said, trying to push his hair down, but it stayed in the same position. He groaned and walked out of his house, envelope in hand, to his car.

Denmark parked his car on the opposite side of the street on which the large building stood. He stepped out of his car, tucked his keys in his pocket, and put his hand on his hips and let out a laugh. "This outta be interesting. Who knows what the hell could happen at a masquerade!"

[[OOC;; Sorry if the posting style sucks. It's hard finding nice pictures of Denmark. and I could find absolutely none that fit a masquerade. Bl ]]
User Image
*~Alfred F. Jones~*

What a jerk. Alfred thought to himself, feeling his annoyance spread on his face.

When the man asked how he was, he instantly forgot about his annoyance and perked up. "I'm really excited! Ya know, I have a lot of friends but it's gonna be fun making more friends that I don't even know, you know? with all the masks and it's all mysterious and stuff." He babbled on animatedly. Even with the mask, he was very puppy-like, energetic, loud. If he had a tail, it would be wagging.

"So what about you, huh?? Don't you think it'll be fun?? Of course it might be more fun if you get out of this corner. Are you shy?? Do you need I dance partner?? I'll dance with you." Alfred offered, still rambling, hardly giving the guy a chance to talk.

((Okay. Night! >w< Gah, that was very short. XD Sorry!))
Liechtenstein020
User Image

Liechtenstein found a note at the front door when she was going to feed the goats. "Mail...from who?" She opened it and read the letter. "Oh! It's that time of year again! Time for the ball!" Her brother wouldn't let her go to any other ones, but this year he finally agreed after seeing her tear up. She ran inside, in the small closet and searched for the dress that her brother bought her a while back, before she got the red striped one.

She slipped it from the hanger and ran into her room to try it on. It was a beautiful blue-ish color, one that matched her eyes. She slipped it on and admired herself. "Oh...I need a ribbon and something to go around my neck....and a mask!" She searched through a few drawers and finally found the matching items and put them on. She went to the mirror and admired herself. The mask was the same color as her dress. She smiled, knowing she was ready.

She arrived at the ball and looked around in wonder. It was nicely decorated and big. She looked at the few people that were there. Silently and shyly, she walked over to a chair and sat down. "I'll wait to dance when others get here..." she whispered to herself. "I wonder who's who? Well, I guess that's the point of masquerades..." she thought, adjusting her mask.

(...It keeps saying malformed url for my picture, what's that mean D: )

((Sorry Donna, IDK what to write. c: When the Megster comes back I'll ask if I can be Switzerland too, if you want. XD))

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image

Lili looked around, more people were starting to arrive. Across the room, she saw 2 men talking, one was quite animated and loud. The other was kinda scoffing, at least, that's what it looked like from here. Another guy came in too, in an outfit that looked like it was just thrown together hastily. However, it still looked formal. She got up and walked over to the buffet table, looking at the selection. There was many kinds of dishes, they all looked good. She got herself a glass of water and looked around again. "It still looks like they're having fun, despite there's only 5 people here total."

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
Teh Dumbass Spain
Liechtenstein020
User Image

Liechtenstein found a note at the front door when she was going to feed the goats. "Mail...from who?" She opened it and read the letter. "Oh! It's that time of year again! Time for the ball!" Her brother wouldn't let her go to any other ones, but this year he finally agreed after seeing her tear up. She ran inside, in the small closet and searched for the dress that her brother bought her a while back, before she got the red striped one.

She slipped it from the hanger and ran into her room to try it on. It was a beautiful blue-ish color, one that matched her eyes. She slipped it on and admired herself. "Oh...I need a ribbon and something to go around my neck....and a mask!" She searched through a few drawers and finally found the matching items and put them on. She went to the mirror and admired herself. The mask was the same color as her dress. She smiled, knowing she was ready.

She arrived at the ball and looked around in wonder. It was nicely decorated and big. She looked at the few people that were there. Silently and shyly, she walked over to a chair and sat down. "I'll wait to dance when others get here..." she whispered to herself. "I wonder who's who? Well, I guess that's the point of masquerades..." she thought, adjusting her mask.

(...It keeps saying malformed url for my picture, what's that mean D: )

((Sorry Donna, IDK what to write. c: When the Megster comes back I'll ask if I can be Switzerland too, if you want. XD))

(*nod* Do whatever you want, Alex~ I'm still having fun posting ^^.)
User ImageArthur sighed internally. great. just GREAT! you've gone and blown it already! I bet he hates me.. oh god he probably does and he just met me! He was being so nice by coming over here and I took it the wrong way and snapped! good god I'm a horrible person! maybe i should apologize.. No.. he might think I'm weird.. Or.. offer to do somthing.. but what? ACK how about i start by paying attention to what he says. he thought, only beginning to think that when he saw the annoyed look on the others face. He did feel bad now... but he couldnt fix it.

Deciding upon listening to the other, he realised how happy, fun loving and energetic he was. He was cute.' he mumbled before going wide eyed. Oh no. Oh NO NO NO! Arthur! that was an inside thought! GREAT NOW YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT! i hope your proud of yourself now! he scolded again with a faint blush. maybe he didn't hear. Yes! let's go with that. he was too busy rambling to notice you call him cute. Arthur thought, realising he was getting nervous around the other. why was he getting so nervous?!

'h-huh? O-oh me? U-uhmm Well It's n-not that I'm shy.. I.. I just haven't been to somthing like this before..." he explained, blushing a bit more hearing the rest of the blondes babbling. "W-well I suppose I could.. A-accept your offer..." he said, giving a small nod. 'sure. I would love to d-dance with y-you. Thank you for offering." he managed to spit out, looking at the other with a small hint of nervousness, mixed in with a flustered feeling. No one had offered such a thing to him before. Normally at a ball he would have to ask. It was nice.. and he couldn't help but feel butterflies in his stomach already. Am I.. already attracted to him? he thought, forcing himself to stay focused and not ramble in his mind.

((okay i realllly wanted to reply. i'm going to bed now. xD))
((and there. a longer post to compensate for your smaller post? :'D ))
((on a side note, i am happy i saved this pic on lappy the laptop. it fits so wonderfully. that is all *slaps self to bed&*))
o- Kongeriget Danmark -o

Denmark hastily made his way to the front of the house and pushed open one of the doors, looking around. "For how huge it is, it sure is empty." He said, making his way to the only group of people around. Once he reached them he stood to the side, leaning on the table, not wanting to barge in on anything. The last thing I can have is finding out one of these people know me. Keep a low profile, Denmark, low~ he thought to himself, tapping his fingers on the counter top and shifting his weight uncomfortabally. But if nobody knows its me then how am I supposed to do anything? I already look to much like myself for secrecy...he finished his thought, looking downwards and closing his eyes a bit. "I hope it gets a bit more populated." He muttered to himself quietly, looking up towards the ceiling. "At least then I'll have a bit of a chance on going unnoticed."

[[OOC;; Darn the shortness. I pulled another all nighter and it's 5 in the morning Sorry for that e . e]]

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image

*munchmunch* She was eating a kaiser roll, ripping off pieces and pushing them into her mouth. "I never ate before I came..." she whispered to herself. "I know it's the beginning of the ball, but a light thing wont hurt, right?" She thought, continuing ripping pieces off and slipping them into her mouth. On the far side of the room, she saw someone trying to keep down low, and trying not to be noticed. "Weird...it's a ball, he should ask someone to dance. What's the whole point in coming if you're just going to stand against the wall?" She thought. Then she remembered, that's what she was doing so far. "Ah...I guess it couldn't hurt to ask for a dance...." no one would know she was anyway, right?

(Mines pretty short BI lol. Omg I love nomming on kaiser rolls! They're so yummy -w-)
o- Kongeriget Danmark -o

Denmark looked downwards and then up at the ceiling, then back down as if nodding slowly. He looked up at the people a quietly laughed. "It seemed like such a formal event. There's barely anyone here." He realized, crossing his arms and flicking the hair away from his mask, looking over at the small girl. What is she doing alone? She looks too... he was trying to think of the word, but anyway he put it sounded wrong. He looked away and played with his hands, remembering the black gloves he had shoved in his pocket for good measure. He slipped them on and grinned, fixing his mask.

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image

Lili finished up the roll then hesitantly walked over towards the man. He was really tall. "Maybe this isn't such a good idea...." She thought and paused, then shook her head and continued walking. "No....it's fine. What harm can a dance do? Even if he is really tall.." She thought, slightly intimidated. She finally reached the man. "U-um....would you...care for a....d-dance?" She stuttered, looking up. "I think I'm to short." She thought, sighing internally. Oh well.
o- Kongeriget Danmark -o

Denmark looked down and smirked at her. "Sure, maybe that would make the night a bit more interesting~" He said, holding out his hand to her and slightly bowing over, trying to be polite. He began wondering how they were to dance with no music, but he shook his head at the thought. Who needs music? Maybe we'll make our own. Wait...how do we do that? God I wish Austria was here. Well, he might be. But I don't know. I don't care! Wait...this is confusing. I thought I just....wanted....ugh. He was beginning to confuse himself as he thought about how he just wanted austria to be there then he didn't...and now he did so he could help him....wait, with what?! He thought, forgetting what he needed help with the in first place.
{ My computers being such a bung hole right now Dll I won't get Lovi posted till tomorrow, so danke all you posting Pickles loves you all <3 }

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image

Lili curtsied, to be polite, and then shyly took his hand. She led him out to the middle of the dance floor and assumed a formal dancing position. "At least I know how to dance properly, this might be a bit hard." She whispered to herself, then looked up. Suddenly, music filled the room. She jumped a little, because it was so quiet, and now the silence was broken. The song was a slow dance one, something formal. "I hope he knows how to dance with someone as small as me..." she thought, annoyed at her height. Why did she have to be so short?
o- Kongeriget Danmark -o

Denmark made a face and tried bending over to dance with her properly for the music, leaning, bending, croushing, and when none of it worked he sighed and stopped for a moment. How the hell....would this work? He thought as he lifted her up so she was standing on his feet. "Uhh, i'm sorry if this is bothering you...it's just...hard....that your so...short." He said, holding back laughter from how sexual it sounded to him. He took her left hand in his right, and wrapped his other arm around the small of her back and began a small dance, content with his plan. Yes~, Denmark, 1, whoever is against me, 0~ he thought, grinning like he normally did after finding out he was right.

[[OOC;; Had to change the picture because the other one kept saying stuff like,.....stuff Bl ]

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image

Lili had an inner spaz attack. "I am to short!" She was about to say, but stopped herself when he picked her up and put her on his feet. "Now...I feel...a little..taller." Another internal sigh, but it was one of relief. "I guess this works nicely." She said to him, looking up as they danced around slowly. "I've never really danced a lot, but I know what I'm doing." She said, glancing sideways. This was going ok so far, and it is better than sitting against the wall, after all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff