Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thaddeus Grimlock
Thaddeus Grimlock

Thaddeus entered the palace and stood watching the thousands of people dancing. Tilting his hat to the boatman who had carried him here he bids him goodbye.

Stepping over to one of the many bars he sits and orders a whisky and sits enjoying the atmosphere.

Aska curiously observes the man that enters the building. She immediately takes notice of the his actions. Grinning with delight, she maintains her composure with a bite of her bottom lip. "Ah, hello there," she says calmly, her velvet green eyes tracing over his body. Aska leans forward tenatively and stretches her body, yawning in a cozy fashion afterwards. "What's a handsome man like you sitting over here drinking? Wouldn't you prefer to dance?" The blonde gives a flirty wink and extends a hand from her lithe figure. "I'm Aska, pleased to meet you."

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Hades the God of Hell
He swept Persephone up into his arms, careful as to not wake her. He gently moved sever strands from her sweet face as he gently kissed her forehead. His head bent down as he began to weep softly for his beloved bride.

((OK I got to run to work now kids. Have fun and don't destroy the place please. I'll be back in 11 hours! tah-tah!))

i feel like your ignoreing me...

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User ImageUser Image
    >>. Right of course The people, well I just... was determined at other places, I met alot of people actually yes. I have a Bro and sis now, Lmao. And all that the role-playing was fun.

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
Sephistrife16

Princess Kallisto of Aegina...

Kallisto stopped when she saw Firenze and, for the first time since their reunion, her face broke into a smile. The smile of all smiles, without any burden or sadness, and she relished in the feel of it on her face, the clarity of Firenze before her, and the brightness around them that she could finally truly appreciate. Her hand went to her own chest, hovering over her heart and rested there to feel it beating so strongly, and her eyes filled with tears again - tears of joy.

"Hail, Firenze Furietti, warrior of Thermopylae." She said formally, following it with a gentle laugh, and then she grew suddenly self-conscious of their happy moment taking place so soon after a tragic one for the God that was responsible for their happiness.

"Firenze.." She said again quickly, moving towards him with a more serious expression falling over her face. "Firenze, we cannot leave yet."

...beloved daughter of Aegina, again

3,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Quote:
Aska curiously observes the man that enters the building. She immediately takes notice of the his actions. Grinning with delight, she maintains her composure with a bite of her bottom lip. "Ah, hello there," she says calmly, her velvet green eyes tracing over his body. Aska leans forward tenatively and stretches her body, yawning in a cozy fashion afterwards. "What's a handsome man like you sitting over here drinking? Wouldn't you prefer to dance?" The blonde gives a flirty wink and extends a hand from her lithe figure. "I'm Aska, pleased to meet you."

Thaddeus Grimlock

Following the girl's proposition, the right side of Thaddeus' mouth moved into a grin.

"Thaddeus" he replied "And sure"

He swallowed the remaining drops of whisky and touched her waist, guiding her towards the dance.

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
Hades the God of Hell
He swept Persephone up into his arms, careful as to not wake her. He gently moved sever strands from her sweet face as he gently kissed her forehead. His head bent down as he began to weep softly for his beloved bride.

((OK I got to run to work now kids. Have fun and don't destroy the place please. I'll be back in 11 hours! tah-tah!))

(( See yah later Hades smile ))
(( gosh, that feels strange saying that... xD ))

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
Stormfool
User ImageUser Image
    >>. Right of course The people, well I just... was determined at other places, I met alot of people actually yes. I have a Bro and sis now, Lmao. And all that the role-playing was fun.

(( Fun is what it's all about! biggrin ))

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
sub was now misrible, He cleaned out the palace and not much more from hades as a "hello" or a "whats up" sub was now thinking of moving to a difrent party..
Quote:
Thaddeus Grimlock

Following the girl's proposition, the right side of Thaddeus' mouth moved into a grin.

"Thaddeus" he replied "And sure"

He swallowed the remaining drops of whisky and touched her waist, guiding her towards the dance.

She giggled from his delicate touch, her hands propping themselves to grasp his. Aska's fingers lock themselves between his, her body moving in a free flowing motion across the dance floor. "Thaddeus, I like that name," she remarked. "It's very pretty. Er, handsome." She laughed and tucked a strand of hair in front of her forehead behind her right ear. "So..." she said, trying to initiate some small talk. "Why'd you come here? Heh, other than to dance?"

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User ImageUser Image
    >>. Of course, fun and nothing more.

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500
sublette
sub was now misrible, He cleaned out the palace and not much more from hades as a "hello" or a "whats up" sub was now thinking of moving to a difrent party..

(( don't take it too hard, Sub. Hades may not have even seen that you were speaking to him, and he had to go to work - work is important ^_^ he'll be back later ))

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Caustyk walked back into the main hall with a slight saunter, his garb much more appropriate to his personality and to his taste than the night before. He quickly scanned the room for someone that looked interesting, or at least decent... He had heard rumors of another necromancer here earlier.

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Kallisto of Aegina
sublette

(( don't take it too hard, Sub. Hades may not have even seen that you were speaking to him, and he had to go to work - work is important ^_^ he'll be back later ))

but who's gonna heal my leg! sad it feels like the spirets riped a soul out of it...

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
sublette
Kallisto of Aegina
sublette

but who's gonna heal my leg! sad it feels like the spirets riped a soul out of it...

Arianna can wink she's got the book of the dead and can stop a body from rotting ^_^

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
sublette
Kallisto of Aegina
sublette

and ill be back in a little bit* i smell like i had booz all night and i olnly got a drop in my mouth razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff