Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Lunatic

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Corrupted Symphony

//OOC: I enjoy donating to people randomly. You are very welcome, dear.//

(( Do you mind if I add you to my friends list? <.^-^.> ))
Polychronicon
Poly tilted his head to the side, puzzled and attempting to comprehend how the human didn't understand him.

(OOOOOO, nice one, Ashton.)
BRRAAAAINNNNNSSSS!

((Its complicated just play along.)) " Yeah I met Charon when I first came down here asking Hades to turn all the humans into zombies. He refused." Ashton sat back down and smiled.

BRRAAAAINNNNNSSSS!

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
valerie858
Val sighed as she finished the last swig of her drink. Unfourtiunatly she was stil maily sober. But her hang over was gone. She smiled to herself and ambled over to the bar.
"So bartender, give me some more good stuff. You haven't seemed to fail me yet," She smiled at him. She would seriously go back and fourth from being sober-to-drunk unless someone stopped her.

sub grabs 2 very very strong drinks he was saving for her and handed her both*

3,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Salute Your Shorts

Aria looked up, pushing Jasmine's hand aside.
"I'm hoping I won't have to get used to this..."

Aria rose to her feet from her knee. She stood for a moment alone, then decided it best to lean against the wall. She looked around the room. It was eloquently decorated with old world trinkets and some strange ones.

There will always be a door to the light.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jasmine removed her hand and went to the burrow which held the dresses and pulled one out holding it up for her to see, luckily this servant seemed to be smaller then most of the other bulky ones. "What do you think of this one? Its grey and plain.." Jasmine looked at the other dresses. "There are a lot of dresses in here, she must be one of the managers of the servants."
(( Seems that last post was chock full of errors. Wow..))

Dan "Saikyo King" Hibiki speaks, so listen up!

=========================================

Looking around, he noticed that not only had no one taken notic eof his dramatic entrance, but he was also surrounded by... Freaks. Seriously. Where was he?

And why was the ground so damn cold?! Where they underground or somethign?! Geez! He quickly moved over to the bar area, and asked what they had. He ordered wine, as it was the closest thing to Sake he could get, and sat on a bar stool, wishing he'd been smart enough towear his Clogs.
Heed his wise words, cause one day you might need them!!

Blessed Gatekeeper

14,915 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
sublette
Primarch Sanguinius
*he stood there in the middle of the party and wondered what should he do now* Well lets see ... Ive change my cloths .... maybe I shold partake in the food or drink or maybe mingle with the other guests? *as he was thinking on what to do he couldnt help but grin in a way which only a skeleton could*

sub sniffed wildly and stared to almost yelp and a gental *bahhhhhh* came up threw his mouth* sub put his hand over his mouth then said to the man, may i get you a drink?

*he looked at the bartender and noded* Why certainly sir, perhaps you have any red wine?
~: Bishie Darkwing :~

//OOC: I suppose not...I usually don't add people so quickly, I usually enjoy getting to know them first. But I'll be adventurous today.//

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Child Of Zero
sublette
Child Of Zero
sublette
Child Of Zero
sublette

hm, not realy, but he dose need a guy to pick up cerburus's you know what..
"....nevermind" *he grimaced, his whole purpose for coming here had been to exchange his services for some new artifact or weapon, and it seemed his trip would be fruitless now* "well perhaps you could tell me something of the ferryman? he seemed a bit protective of his oar....."

sub chucked* i know right?, if you toch his oar you just lost one of your arms, it is said that its made of the strongest mitereal, on olimpus
"HA, in that case i suppose he's right to coddle it so" *he said making a mental note to get a better look at the oar if he got a chance, though not to touch it* "well, aside from those two, what other gods, and demi-gods should i expect to encounter this evening?"

sub chuckeld* hmm, if your luckey you might see persperone, or even hermes..
"i doubt either of them will have any use for me either....., oh well, i may as well enjoy myself while im here then" *he said taking another sip from his chalice*

sub noded true, true and whent back to takeing peoples orders*

Durem Reveler

10,700 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
sublette
XxEvenaxX
sublette
XxEvenaxX
sublette
XxEvenaxX

She took the drink with a grin on her face. "Ah, it shall do," she said. "Thank you." She then poured a nice tall glass with it and drank heartily. Its strength practically blinded her for a moment. Perfect. "Ah, I needed that..."

sub just stared at her like she ate a half ton truck* then shoke his head and looked ellsware*

She chuckled at the expression on his face. "I don't drink many strong drinks often... then again, considering the fact it seems like I'm binging right now, perhaps I should... regularly." XD She drank more of the strong drink, and it blinded her again. This time it took a little longer for her vision to return. "Good thing it takes a lot to get me drunk..." she muttered.

alot, thats just a word.. you arn't geting drunk any soon, cuz that for normal people make them drunk after the first spoonful....

She chuckled. She felt a little dizzy, but then again, the lighting in the place hadn't agreed with her for the past couple of days. "Call me abnormal then." She laughed a bit. She had always had a knack for being abnormal in almost every situation... Particularly getting drunk.

okey dokey *winks and starts unloading the glasses from the dishwasher*

She laughed again. She was always told she hadn't a more refined sense of huhmor, even that she'd laugh at anything, which is why many thought she was always partly drunk...Which would explain her lack of drunkenness in many situations. She took another sip. "Hmmm... I wonder when Lord Hades shall appear. Tis evening already." (At least, for me.)

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Primarch Sanguinius
sublette
Primarch Sanguinius
*he stood there in the middle of the party and wondered what should he do now* Well lets see ... Ive change my cloths .... maybe I shold partake in the food or drink or maybe mingle with the other guests? *as he was thinking on what to do he couldnt help but grin in a way which only a skeleton could*

sub sniffed wildly and stared to almost yelp and a gental *bahhhhhh* came up threw his mouth* sub put his hand over his mouth then said to the man, may i get you a drink?

*he looked at the bartender and noded* While certainly sir, perhaps you have any red wine?

red wine, sub said sheepishly while he ran down the cellar to grab a bottle* sub ran back up and poard the man a glass*

Dabbler

Dan Hibiki of the Saikyo
(( Seems that last post was chock full of errors. Wow..))

Dan "Saikyo King" Hibiki speaks, so listen up!

=========================================

Looking around, he noticed that not only had no one taken notic eof his dramatic entrance, but he was also surrounded by... Freaks. Seriously. Where was he?

And why was the ground so damn cold?! Where they underground or somethign?! Geez! He quickly moved over to the bar area, and asked what they had. He ordered wine, as it was the closest thing to Sake he could get, and sat on a bar stool, wishing he'd been smart enough towear his Clogs.
Heed his wise words, cause one day you might need them!!

She looks over at him and smiles shyly. "Hello!"

Galactic General

Poly nodded towards the fellow undead known as "Ashton", beginning to shamble over to some of the other ball-goers within Hades Palace, approaching the ball-goer known as "Dan Hibiki", the infected individual known as Poly leaned over to him sniffing once before omitting a soft growl, shambling off to explore around after letting out the last bit of the growl.

Desirable Lunatic

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Corrupted Symphony
~: Bishie Darkwing :~

//OOC: I suppose not...I usually don't add people so quickly, I usually enjoy getting to know them first. But I'll be adventurous today.//

(( Yay! Also, don't mind me..I'm a bit..weird. But I guess that's normal to most of the people I know. XD ))

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Replacing the flask back into her garter she smooths a hand over the front of her dress, making sure that all was decent for when she next was seen. With another casual glance around she steps out from behind the column she had pressed against for support. But now she was steady as she walked back amongst the crowd in their glittering finery. There was laughter in the air, covering the sounds of far off screams, or was that her imagination. Red eyes peered from behind her small affixed mask, her painted black lips curling into a smile as she saw a few ghosts attempting to mingle with the living, so lost in the crowd and their own phantasm selves to realize they weren't one of the breathing pulse carrying guests.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff