Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rune smiled and waved " Hello it really truly is better here than where we usually wander around." she said still smiling.

Soul nodded taking a sip of wine " indeed it is. So many people in that place you don't get noticed."

Ice-Cold Shoujo

14,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Reira Ootori

Reira giggled. "Sounds like my kind of place" She brushed her bangs from her face, not liking being noticed.

♥ ♠ ♥ ♠ ♥ ♠ ♥

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rune shrugged " Its alright but i don't always do to well in crowds. i perfer to be able to be noticed and disappear when i want to." she said honestly.

Soul nodded " i like being noticed since im a spirit i'd be scared being a ghost that no one could see that has to draw energy from other things just to make itself known i got lucky." she said thinking about it.

Ice-Cold Shoujo

14,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Reira Ootori

Reira giggled. "I guess everyone has their own different way of doing things...oh how rude am I? Hello there, I'm Reira, Reira Ootori"She held out her hand for an introductory shake towards the girls.

♥ ♠ ♥ ♠ ♥ ♠ ♥

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rune smiled and shook her hand " I'm Rune Black Shinigami of Hell and the last draconic demonic werewolf, nice to meetcha." she said smiling then taking a breath after saying that in one breath.

Soul shook her hand next " I'm Soul, Im Black Shinigami of Heaven and a spirit. nice to meetcha as well."

Ice-Cold Shoujo

14,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Reira Ootori

"Oh my, that certainly was a lot of information" She giggled, offering the girls a cup of cider.

♥ ♠ ♥ ♠ ♥ ♠ ♥

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
" Not many people know about us and we are forced to keep our mouth shut in our new home. We like teaching people about the Black Shinigami huh Soul?" said Rune smiling and taking the cider.

Soul nodded " It's a pain in the but being one... but its worth it. There is even such thing as a black reaper. those guys aren't in existence cause you have to combine the pendants of hell, heaven, and void, and none of us want to." said Soul taking up the cider and then saying " Thank you very much."

Distinct Vampire

15,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Acaia glided across the floor. The guests that weren't at the bar were dancing gracefully all over, like they were all vampires themselves. Her icy blue eyes strayed over to Higure, who was standing in a corner, one foot against the wall.

11,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Lazily, he pulls out a cigarette and lights it. As he notices Acaia gliding over to him, he smirks a bit. Bowing low, he welcomes her presence, "M'lady, how are you this fine evening?"

Ice-Cold Shoujo

14,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Reira Ootori

Reira giggled. "I see. I guess it's better than being a princess that sits around all day, praying for something exciting to happen." Her soft hand went through her curled blonde hair as she sighed at her own expense.

♥ ♠ ♥ ♠ ♥ ♠ ♥

Distinct Vampire

15,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
She waved away the smoke coming in her direction. "Do you dance?"

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rune thought about it " Yeah i guess but our job isn't easy i spend most of my time sending bad people to a place they will never see light again.." she said sadly " on a happier note... I definitely perfer this place over my usual."

Soul smiled " Indeed indeed but honestly we are happier anywhere else than stuck underground."

Ice-Cold Shoujo

14,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Reira Ootori

"Oh my, I couldn't imagine being stuck underground. It must be dreadfully awful" Her face showed concern and worry for the two girls. Curiosity swept across her mind as she wondered exactly how the girls did their jobs. She shook it out of her head, and smiled. "Well this is a party, let's go celebrate" Her aqua eyes shined as she walked gracefully and fast to the dancing area.

♥ ♠ ♥ ♠ ♥ ♠ ♥

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Sero opened the door slowly, her long, layered deep brown hair curling lightly around her cheeks and flowing down her back shifting across her eyes. She brushed the hair away gently, tucking a strand behind her ear. The faces were unfimiliar, but she held her head high as she moved toward the bar.

Ice-Cold Shoujo

14,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Reira Ootori

Reira's eyes diverted to the new face that had just walked in. She noticed Acaia was busy with Higure, so she walked herself over to the new girl. "Hello there, and welcome to the party. We do hope you enjoy yourself Mi'lady"She bowed before the young girl, her blonde hair draping over both of her shoulders.

♥ ♠ ♥ ♠ ♥ ♠ ♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces