Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Vampire

15,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
This ball is for any and all night walkers who need their own place to party. Please be respectful of anyone here.

It was that time once again. This same time last year she had a ball. What was left of her cold heart was shattered. Her black strapless corset gown flowed behind her, her 5-inch heels clicking as she walked, her skin glowing in candlelight. She moved towards the large doors to her palace and opened them telekinetically. She gazed upon the hordes of guest with icy blue eyes as they marveled at her raven hair. "Please," She said, in a cold yet elegant voice, "Enjoy the party. It lasts until dawn." With that, everyone entered and the ball began.

Ice-Cold Shoujo

14,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50

"Nothing I say comes out right"
User Image
♥♥♥

She had entered the building. A young girl of about 17. Her blonde curls hung over her shoulders, draping across her chest. Around her neck was a beautiful pendant of amethyst, and around her left ring finger was a ring that held a stone of the same material. She had fair skin, and beautiful aqua eyes. She wore a lovely strapless lavender corset, with a tutu skirt to match. On her feet were strapped high heels. A lovely white rose covered the buckles of the straps of her shoes. In her right hand was a diamond studded clutch, and her other hand, a white floral fan. A faint natural covered, strawberry scented sheen covered her lips, as a refreshing smell of "Lovespell" danced around her body. She had a look of excitement and anticipation. It had been awhile since she had seen her friend. A hopeful wish of hers was that the sight of herself might cheer her dear friend up. She walked to the serving area, getting herself a small glass of apple cider. She giggled. "She knew I'd be here" She said, knowing full well that her friend knew that apple cider was her favorite.

"When I pray for sun, it rains."

Distinct Vampire

15,400 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Acaia strode over to the bar, appearing to float across the floor. "Hello doll," she said in her naturally alluring voice, her long black nails tapping on the bar for a glass of blood. "Are you enjoying the evening?"

Ice-Cold Shoujo

14,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50

User Image
♥♥♥

The girl found herself twirling around, and looking at the beautiful mistress. A small giggle came from her tiny body, and she grabbed the ends of her tutu and bowed. "Enjoying the evening to its utmost beauty."She smiled as she stood straight up. Eyes were laying themself upon the two women. She could hear words like "Isn't that the lovely Acaia speaking to Lady Reira?" "I've heard they're so close, that they're practically sisters." "I thought they were sisters?", and other conversations of that sort. "It seems our friendship happens to be the topic of the party..or how beautiful M'lady is" She laughed, taking a sip of her cider.

Distinct Vampire

15,400 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
"So it would seem." Acaia's black lips sipped the blood, leaving the glass flawless. "Let us hope that there is not a repeat of last year. I hope you haven't forgotten."

Ice-Cold Shoujo

14,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50

User Image
♥♥♥

Her blonde head shook left and right. "Do let us pray. If I see that idiot again....I dunno what I'll do, but it will surely be tremendous" She gave a vicious smile as she gripped her glass.

11,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

He stepped through the entrance, his shoulder length black hair covering part of his face. Pushing it away, his crimson eyes dart around at the various party-goers. He had opted to dress semi-formally this time around, a black dress shirt buttoned loosely and not tucked in, with a dark gray waistcoat over top. A pair of black tuxedo pants and severely out of place combat boots complete the look. He pulls out a sliver flask, not bothering to conceal it and lifts it to his lips, drinking. He sees Acaia and Reira speaking and strides over, a smirk forming.

Ice-Cold Shoujo

14,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50

User Image
♥♥♥

Reira see's the familiar face, and she waves her left hand. "Hey! I totally know you." She laughed, taking the final sip of her apple cider. She held her cup up to him, "Now be a gentleman and get me more cidar."

11,275 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Higure laughed, throwing his head back. "How about no? It's good to see you both, though." He took another swig from his flask.

Ice-Cold Shoujo

14,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50

User Image
♥♥♥

Reira frowned, and stuck her tongue out at him. "Humph, Some gentleman you are"

Distinct Vampire

15,400 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
"Too bad that doesn't hve any effect on me," Acaia said, eyeing the silver flask. "I don't know why I threw this ball anyway."

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageRune walked in in her human form. The atmosphere was just lovely. She smiled her best and waved " hello to all" She said smiling her pendant had now taken a shapechanging mist crytal around her neck and it kept changing.

User ImageSoul followed Rune in " Hello all as well" she said smiling. She had her white pendant out the white mist of her pendant kept swirling around inside the glass glyph.

Distinct Vampire

15,400 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
"Two new guests." Acaia snapped her slender fingers for the bartender. "Give them whatever they like to anyone that asks." She left the bar and walked away solemnly.

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rune walked over to the bar " soda please" she said she wasn't old enough for alcohol. She looked around and got a feel of the atmosphere again.

Soul followed her " any type of wine is fine" she said. Being a spirit had its advantages. She looked around it was a nice place.

Ice-Cold Shoujo

14,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Reira Ootori

Reira noticed the new girls, and bowed to them. "Hello mi'ladies. I hope you are having a fine evening."

♥ ♠ ♥ ♠ ♥ ♠ ♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces