Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Nerd

A tall redheaded girl walks into the room shyly and stands close to the door,looking around the room for a sight of anyone she might know. Sighing,she slowly walks deeper into the ball room,her dress swinging around her legs.She comes to a stop infront of the bar,thinking about ordering a drink.

O.G. Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • First step to fame 200
-bows and waves to all 3 the ladies-
Seeing as though Sagey is busy :3 I'll help out at the bar.
lilix_fantasia
A tall redheaded girl walks into the room shyly and stands close to the door,looking around the room for a sight of anyone she might know. Sighing,she slowly walks deeper into the ball room,her dress swinging around her legs.She comes to a stop infront of the bar,thinking about ordering a drink.

"Is there anything I can help you with miss." I say from the counter to the young lady.

Romantic Nerd

She was half in a daze and didn't see the woman at first. She jolted out of her dream-like state and smiled shyly at the woman,a small amount of color rising to her cheeks."Im sorry. I guess I shall take a glass of your lest dry white wine?fruiter the better"
"But of course, and don't worry about it. plenty of shy ones come through here." I grab a rose crystal glass and pour some dragonfruit wine into it. "The name's Sara, and you?" I hand her the glass.

Romantic Nerd

She blushed harder at the mention of her being shy.She took the glass from Sara. "thank you. I don't really get out much...."She looked around the room once again."My name Is Amanda,you can call me Mandy"
"Sure thing Mandy." I said with a wink, seeing her face darken. "This is actually my first time out like this. I hardly have any time to get away from my duties at the dojo I work at."

O.G. Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • First step to fame 200
-sits somewhere to meditate-

Romantic Nerd

Mandy sipped at her wine and smiled approvingly. She sat in a bar stool and leaned against the counter top on her elbows. "Same here. I've never been to an event,,,like this." She noted all the same-sex couples.

Dapper Bloodsucker

Sage Zeroni
- love a d d ii c t
I blush deeply, then smile slightly. "Could I. . .Steal a kiss, even?" I ask shyly.

I don't know. *she leans forward slighly, grinning as she whispers* Could you?

Nervously and giddily, I lean forward and quickly press my lips to yours. Then I pull back with a blush. "I guess I can. . ." I chuckle nervously.

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
*I wander back to the ball, looking around for Sage. When I finally spot her, I see she's with another girl. And though it kind of strikes me when the girl kisses sage, I keep a smile on my face as I walk over slowly, and stand near them* Hello, Sage! *I turn to the other girl* Hi, I'm Jordin. Have I seen you before? Perhaps at the ball on an earlier date?

monkay0266's Senpai

Dangerous Shapeshifter

- love a d d ii c t
Sage Zeroni
- love a d d ii c t
I blush deeply, then smile slightly. "Could I. . .Steal a kiss, even?" I ask shyly.

Nervously and giddily, I lean forward and quickly press my lips to yours. Then I pull back with a blush. "I guess I can. . ." I chuckle nervously.

Heh that was more of a peck. *she smiled slyly* This is how you steal a kiss... *She takes your chin in her hand and presses her lips softly to your, a few moments later she pulls away*

Dapper Bloodsucker

---midnight V I O L I N S
*I wander back to the ball, looking around for Sage. When I finally spot her, I see she's with another girl. And though it kind of strikes me when the girl kisses sage, I keep a smile on my face as I walk over slowly, and stand near them* Hello, Sage! *I turn to the other girl* Hi, I'm Jordin. Have I seen you before? Perhaps at the ball on an earlier date?

I watch with a slight glare as the Jordin girl walks up to Sage and I. Frowning at her, I turn to Sage and kiss her one last time, sweeter, then smile sadly at her. "It seems your partner has arrived, my love," I say, bowing, "I do so hope to dance with you once more at my ball. I`ll see you soon, my dear Sage." Kissing her hand, I smile and walk off to the bar, ordering a water to allow Jordin and Sage their time. . .reluctantly.
I giggled at the comment "Well despite what people say everyone is welcomed here." I pour myself a cherry wine. "Any one who disagrees answers to the owner and her lover."

Dapper Bloodsucker

Sage Zeroni
- love a d d ii c t
Sage Zeroni
- love a d d ii c t

Heh that was more of a peck. *she smiled slyly* This is how you steal a kiss... *She takes your chin in her hand and presses her lips softly to your, a few moments later she pulls away*

The memory of mine and Sage`s kiss floods back, and I smile, sipping my water. I watch her longingly, hopping she will attend my ball and dance with me once again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff