Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Seline noticed someone watching her. she perked her brow and smiled softly to her. Putting the glass to her lips and sipping at her drink watching as the lady with the cakes and teas walked around thinking to herself...Are they yummy?

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
Cassiline Joscelin
t-t-ten million fireflies
Cassiline Joscelin
Cassiline Joscelin

He nodded, understanding. With one more glance around, he picked up a glass of champagne, sipping it. His hands shook slightly, as he was a bit unsettled. He managed a shaky smile at Hotaru. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Hotaru."

[[okay. maybe its a little hard for me to understand. :[ ]]

((sorry, I'll try and tone it down. Ah, I love accents))

"As I said, likewise" she smirked, "Y' look a bi'... jumpy... a'e you okay?"

"It's just that I've been asked to leave from several balls." he explained, gesturing to his weapons. "They say I'm not dressed properly." He glanced at the lady who had just entered. Viscount Leonardo Demitri. He knew she wasn't a man. For Joscelin, it was second nature to notice these things. Then he looked back at Hotaru again, his gray eyes meeting hers.

"Don' worry, they say the same fing abou' me" she shrugged, "An' you're wif' me now, so 'f they make a fuss, I can make one righ' back, an' I go' th' rank for them to leave us be."
She took a heady sip from the martini she held, "So stop worryin' abou' i'."

He blushed, suddenly wondering why he had worried. "Thankyou." He said. "I appreciate it." He smiled a true smile now, taking another sip from his champagne.

[[sorry about my short posts. I really should write more. D: ]]

"S' aw'righ', no big deal. I'm bored, you're bored... we're awl bored..." cracking her knuckles she added, "An' I'm awlways in th' mood t' get inta' some trouble"

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
Cheshr_Kat666
Seline noticed someone watching her. she perked her brow and smiled softly to her. Putting the glass to her lips and sipping at her drink watching as the lady with the cakes and teas walked around thinking to herself...Are they yummy?
Sensing her being watched she merely smiled gently and spoke to her.

"They are the finest cakes in this area. Sweet and mouth watering a single bite sends the pleasure nerves on fire and creates an effect similar to a high. Please do try!" She said.

Wheezing Gekko

Cassiline Joscelin
Cassiline Joscelin
Cassiline Joscelin

He nodded, understanding. With one more glance around, he picked up a glass of champagne, sipping it. His hands shook slightly, as he was a bit unsettled. He managed a shaky smile at Hotaru. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Hotaru."

[[okay. maybe its a little hard for me to understand. :[ ]]

((sorry, I'll try and tone it down. Ah, I love accents))

"As I said, likewise" she smirked, "Y' look a bi'... jumpy... a'e you okay?"

"It's just that I've been asked to leave from several balls." he explained, gesturing to his weapons. "They say I'm not dressed properly." He glanced at the lady who had just entered. Viscount Leonardo Demitri. He knew she wasn't a man. For Joscelin, it was second nature to notice these things. Then he looked back at Hotaru again, his gray eyes meeting hers.

"Don' worry, they say the same fing abou' me" she shrugged, "An' you're wif' me now, so 'f they make a fuss, I can make one righ' back, an' I go' th' rank for them to leave us be."

He blushed, suddenly wondering why he had worried. "Thankyou." He said. "I appreciate it." He smiled a true smile now, taking another sip from his champagne.

"S' aw'righ', no big deal. I'm bored, you're bored... we're awl bored..." cracking her knuckles she added, "An' I'm awlways in th' mood t' get inta' some trouble"

Joscelin laughed, then, trying to control himself, tried to take a sip of his champagne, only to almost inhale at at her expression. He coughed for a few seconds, clearing his lungs of the liquid. He gently set his glass down, looking for a napkin of some sorts. When he saw none, he frowned.

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
Cassiline Joscelin
Cassiline Joscelin
Cassiline Joscelin

Joscelin laughed, then, trying to control himself, tried to take a sip of his champagne, only to almost inhale at at her expression. He coughed for a few seconds, clearing his lungs of the liquid. He gently set his glass down, looking for a napkin of some sorts. When he saw none, he frowned.

"Oof, I didn' mean tha' kinda touble, ma'e, I ain' a doctah" she gave Joce a firm pat on the back

9,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
Anzelia La Belle
twitchy_one_09
Anzelia La Belle
twitchy_one_09
Walking into the room Brittany looked around at the few guests of the ball. She went and got a glass of punch before going and trying to mingle "hi im Brittany ..this is my first ball"she said smiling as she sipped her punch
Anzelia smiled and walked over to the woman, bowing with a hand over heart before taking the woman';s hand and kissed the back.

"Greetings, Brittaney, I am Anzy, a humble butler here to serve these lovely guests and beautiful women such as yourself." She spoke, her german accent filtering through.
Smiling she bowed her head abit "a p[leasure to meet you Anzy and i must say you have a lovely accent"

"Ah thank you. My accent has a tendancy to do that. Slip through I mean. I usually am dressed up like yourself, but for this ball and for my wife I had become a butler. ?Aside from that I can do magic. Illusion magic though, if you'd like to see?" she asked, letting go of her hand but never letting her gaze leave Brittaney's own.
"oh yes i love magic"she said happily as her green eyes sparkled in the light of the room

5,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
She blinked then smiled to the woman in front of her."Of course i'll try, I have a sweet tooth how can i deny!" She took one bit into it and instantly before she could stop herself she said"mmm,thankyou dear" She smiled again and nibbled on her cake.

Anzelia La Belle
Cheshr_Kat666
Sensing her being watched she merely smiled gently and spoke to her.

"They are the finest cakes in this area. Sweet and mouth watering a single bite sends the pleasure nerves on fire and creates an effect similar to a high. Please do try!" She said.

Wheezing Gekko

"Oof, I didn' mean tha' kinda touble, ma'e, I ain' a doctah" she gave Joce a firm pat on the back

He coughed a second more, then straightened.
"Thankyou." He said. "I don't think I will drink much more champagne tonight." He eyed the glass on the table unhappily.

Divine Demigod

14,025 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
"My name is Mizugami Haven, and I would prefer Mizu." she looked around as people started to arrive the giddy feeling was starting to stir in her as the party was beginning. However, some of them had already forgotten her rules, and needed to leave immediately or change their ways to accommodate her restrictions. "I'd like for Britney and Hotaru to please leave the premises as you are breaking one of the rules." She had a sad look on her face, but they needed to leave if they were breaking one of the rules. "If you would like to stay, please continue, but remember the rules." Turning on her heels she glanced at the new help that arrived, sweets and tea. A perfect addition to the party! The lady had taken to a rather wonderful gentleman who made a rather dashing entrance, as did the lady who had come in with smoke bellowing by her feet. Everyone seemed to be getting along just fine.

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
Cassiline Joscelin

"Thankyou." He said. "I don't think I will drink much more champagne tonight." He eyed the glass on the table unhappily.

"Can' even believe sum'un like yew s' drinkin' tha' sissy stuff" Hotaru shrugged, "Bu' I guess s' all th' same"

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
Mizugami Haven
"My name is Mizugami Haven, and I would prefer Mizu." she looked around as people started to arrive the giddy feeling was starting to stir in her as the party was beginning. However, some of them had already forgotten her rules, and needed to leave immediately or change their ways to accommodate her restrictions. "I'd like for Britney and Hotaru to please leave the premises as you are breaking one of the rules." She had a sad look on her face, but they needed to leave if they were breaking one of the rules. "If you would like to stay, please continue, but remember the rules." Turning on her heels she glanced at the new help that arrived, sweets and tea. A perfect addition to the party! The lady had taken to a rather wonderful gentleman who made a rather dashing entrance, as did the lady who had come in with smoke bellowing by her feet. Everyone seemed to be getting along just fine.

((OOC: What did I do now?))

Wheezing Gekko

Cassiline Joscelin

"Can' even believe sum'un like yew s' drinkin' tha' sissy stuff" Hotaru shrugged, "Bu' I guess s' all th' same"

[[I would love to continue this, but I am sorry to say that It is quite late here, and I am leaving for art camp tomorrow. Please excuse me.]]

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
Cassiline Joscelin
Cassiline Joscelin

[[I would love to continue this, but I am sorry to say that It is quite late here, and I am leaving for art camp tomorrow. Please excuse me.]]

Yeah, and I got kicked out. Whatever.

Divine Demigod

14,025 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Mizugami Haven

((OOC: What did I do now?))

{{You and Britney's posts are not a paragraph long. That is one of the rules. I'm assuming that you have not read them all. Thank you for taking this so graciously.}}

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
Anzelia blinked at the sudden announcement that was given to Britaney and Hotaru, but then tsk'd silently before pulling a rose out of her own hair and, waving it, produces gold glitter that formed into prism butterflies. They would then float up and explode like mini fireworks.

She seemed to be pleased with this trick of hers and hoped that Brittaney would indeed stay, but if she did not she was sure she could find a new people to entertain herself, like the woman who enjoyed her cakes? Speaking of she turned to that said woman and smiled.

"You are welcome, my dear. The cakes are there for the taking. Tea is free for all as well! Most are rose tea with mint, but I have many others," she said grinning more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff