Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
She nodded to her...and blushed" Yes, i would feel kinda stupid if i was alone and no one to talk to."She said softly to her and then looked to her"Yes, and please dont think im weird..But i could ever since i was little..its difficult to explain."She said while looking down embarrassed slightly.

"And your very welcome."She said softly

[oh i know. it is..it didnt even get to post and it went ERROR occured..and didnt even let me send the post. -.- I was flusterated..i had a nice long post and everything! lol

Anzelia La Belle
[[ack gaia is being weird with my psots >> ]]

At these words Anzy nodded and smiled. "Thank you. I was hoping I'd find you, aha I felt stupid for a while trying to wonder if I'd be comming to a place without you~" She said nodding at this. She then purred some.

"I'd like to wonder though, how can you tell I was feeling down? by my energy?" She asked. "Can you sense things like that?"

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
Roze walked through the doors leading into ballroom and removed his dictator's cap from his head. It was not polite for a man to wear a hat to a formal get together. It was rather low class. He held his military cap in his white gloved hands as he gazed around the ballroom. Roze had made sure to wear his best formal military suit for the ball. He wanted to make people knew how elegant the man could be. His eyes scanned for the hostess or perhaps for a servant to come and take his things to the coatroom. Roze wanted to engage in some conversation or partake in a dance, but did not want to have his hands full with his hat.
Ms Seline DuVeat Monier
She noticed that the man she greeted walked to the bar she felt more happier that she helped someone out for the day. She smiled and watched him for a minute then went back to what she was doing. She danced some by herself getting into the music.She igored everyone for a short period of time..brought her back to the old memories.She hummed to herself and smiled softly. She opened her eyes and then looked around the room...and blinked a couple of times...they were staring at her..how embarrasing.

Ever since Dharumis had arrived, the band had been using synthesizers on their instruments, playing fast-paced music he would probably have deemed more worthy for a dance club. But, it was not his party, not his taste in music, so he let the oversight out of his mind. This was facilitated by the fact that whenever he swiveled his stool to look at the crowd, no one was moving. He did not know what, but Dharumis knew something was happening; alas, the wall of velvet and skin blocked his view, and if he walked out to the floor he would be expected to dance. Dharumis refused to do such a thing without at least one drink. (Though, it was usually the alcohol that said yes in the first place!) When the bartender was finished with the orders of patrons who had arrived before him, Dharumis would loosen his grasp on the real world enough for him to muster the courage to make a fool of himself. At least the rest of the crowd seemed to have more mature taste in music as well.

Generous Giver

12,125 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
[[I know and it deleted my opening post - x - ]]

"Since you were little?" she asked grinning some. "That's so cool! I've always wanted to know what others were feeling."

She seemed to be fine now being near a familiar friend. "I've always been interested in that stuff. I mean i guess its not weird...after all people think my talents with illusion magic were weird, and my dual colored eyes. "

EDIT

Anzy just now notiuced the fast pace of the music and let her ears twitch some at the sudden change and then smiled purring. She liked this type of music as much as she liked the slow and classical.

Divine Demigod

14,025 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
As more people arrived she broke the lessons for a few moments, as her first concern was arrivals. She nodded to Seline for her help with some of the guests. "I would like to announce that if your post is not long enough, I will out right delete it without warning, at least those who first come in." After that there on the steps was a military dressed man who seemed like a good gentleman. Dashing up the stairs she bowed to him, "Welcome, please let me take your things. I am the hostess, Mizugami Haven. Mizu is preferred however." she gave a sweet smile to him waiting for him to offer his belongs to be put in the closet where others coats had been left.

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
Mizugami Haven
As more people arrived she broke the lessons for a few moments, as her first concern was arrivals. She nodded to Seline for her help with some of the guests. "I would like to announce that if your post is not long enough, I will out right delete it without warning, at least those who first come in." After that there on the steps was a military dressed man who seemed like a good gentleman. Dashing up the stairs she bowed to him, "Welcome, please let me take your things. I am the hostess, Mizugami Haven. Mizu is preferred however." she gave a sweet smile to him waiting for him to offer his belongs to be put in the closet where others coats had been left.

Roze saw someone run up to him and as to take his things. Roze handed Mizugami his military cap and his long coat. "Thank you very much for taking these. You're a good hostess for doing so. I am looking forward to what this night will bring. It looks like it will be fun" he said and gave Mizu a small gentlemanly bow. Once he handed the things over, he took one of her hands in one of his white gloved ones and placed a gentle kiss on the back of her hand.

Divine Demigod

14,025 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
She took them delicately placing them respectfully on the racks and on the hangers, as he talked about the Ball. "Yes, I hope that it's fun for everyone." she gave a courteous smile as she went back over to him letting him take her hand placing a kiss there. "Thank you. I don't think I caught your name, sir." she asked a tint of blush coming to her cheeks as her eyes looked him up and down. He had a military charm that she loved, including that he seemed to be more tame. Her ruby eyes looked over to Honda still waiting for her next lesson, then looked back at the officer.
Dharumis heard the announcement but probably did not respond to it as was hoped. "Posts"? Too short? What is she talking about? he wondered, almost aloud lest someone else knew the answer. But he would not worry himself over such trivial matters; he had no intentions of signing anything throughout the night, except maybe the guest book. The good news was, now he knew who was hosting the event.

The young woman in the birdcage dress was talking to a man who clearly considered himself of great importance, judging by his posture and the pompous way in which he wore his military uniform to a non-military event.

"Is that a ... sheath?" Dharumis asked himself, hoping for a better view of the thin decoration. When the vain man bowed, Dharumis had his answer: "It is." He was in shock: why would someone need a sword at a ball? Did he plan on sweeping a damsel-in-distress off her feet by warding off her attackers? The idea made Dharumis laugh as he pushed his glasses farther up the bridge of his nose. He decided that he would do his best to stay away from that man as often as he could while they were in the same room; heaven forbid Dharumis said something that would result in his neck getting slashed.

"Barkeep," he said in hopes of gaining the butler's attention. "A hot-buttered rum, please."

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
Roze nodded. "My name is Roze. You may have heard of me, military dictator of the Roze Empire. I received an invitation to this ball, so I decided to check it out. I put on my best military suit to come here. I'm interested to see who else will be at this party" he said. He began walking down the stairs to the ball.
Dharumis' drink arrived sooner than expected.

"Thank you," he said to the bartender, who nodded in reply. He must have been busy. Dharumis sipped his drink, and found to his dismay that too much brown sugar had been added. However, this was typical, as even the most expertly cocktail connoissuers seemed to make the same mistake. Perhaps they figured that the crude butter taste would ruin the beverage, or, maybe, Dharumis' taste for the drink was simply too specific, always searching for the perfect ratio.

When he turned around again, drink in hand, the man with the sword was gone, as was his female consociate. Looking around, it seemed that everyone came in pairs: couples talking, couples dancing, couples kissing. This would not bother Dharumis, however, unless the bar closed down or began charging for their services. The way he saw it, there was no need to feign the excitement that seemed to come naturally to more socially graceful men and women. Reaching for the brim of his hat and tugging it down a bit, he took another sip of his refreshment, looking on.
animefreak4841
walks in the ballroom and trips on a random banana pill crying

Dharumis got to his feet, leaving his drink on the counter in front of his stool.

"Are you okay?" he asked, approaching the cyan-haired girl, assuming she was not a feminist. He crouched and offered her his gloved hand. "Whose idea was it to bring pills to a black-tie event, anyway?"

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
Roze looked at Dharumis. "Great job. You left your drink to help a woman in need. You sir, are indeed a gentleman. May I ask what your name is?" he asked, walking down the stairs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff