Beloved Lunatic

15,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Lydia V Grey
Allrose
Lydia V Grey
She had been taking the time to inspect the juice through the glass itself as if there were some hidden secret in the substance that she were tryin to discern. If she was in any thought at all it was abruptly interupted with an erruption of excitement. He came flailing and falling in her gneral direction. The action of her body was very swift but precise reflex to step to the side to avoid the consequence of the gentleman's fall.

As he tried to right himself the glass she held was set down on the table. The cloth napkin held in her other hand came up to gently dust away any debris that may have settled on the wide eyed fellow who stared speechlessly at her.

She spoke for the first time since her arrival. The words wisping forth like the refrain of forgotten melodies of the spring zephyrs. "One need to be more careful where they step. The butlery can not keep up with the pace of the diners and thier refuse."

The man was a bit surprised that he was not scolded for being so clumsy, or screamed at for not watching where a foot is taken on the ground, or as how he entered the ballroom and making things silent for a short while. Instead, he was given a soft, delicate, though a little dark-like in the tone (sounds as if she has been through some times), word of advice. With that, her sweet heart had captivated him.

The man flustered himself up slowly on his wayward feet. From being speechless, he was able to mumble a "Thanks" but the woman already walked off. Seeing how he was just ditched, he fell back on his butt, legs sprawled on the floor, and had his hands on his head.

"Crap."

Left the man's side to procure a chair from a nearby table. She returned setting down the heavy mohogany piece of furniture. Once more the napkin dusted, but this time it was over the uhpolstry of the seat. She would help the gentleman who had fallen off the floor and into the chair before stooping so she could study his face more carefully. "Are you hurt? Do you need some water?"

The man's eyes perked up seeing how the lady has not left him quite yet.
"Hm? Ah, no, no need for such concern. This happens to me a lot of the times, I believe my body has gotten used to it."

The man looks at the chair that she was offering. "But...it might be best if I do rest awhile. The last thing I wish to do is ruin everybody's night by my clumsiness."
He carefully avoids the remains of the bananas he slipped on, and takes the seat with a sigh of relief.

Kawaii Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
XXI Toxic IXX
Wooooo! Lets Hopee Thers BEERR!! XD

There isn't.....
Every alcoholic beverage except beer...

Durem Raider

Xx_Shining Estrella_xX
Attackofthepiggys
Xx_Shining Estrella_xX

Okay I made an announcement in a guild I'm in...
lets hope people come now

Do mind being substitute hostess while I'm logged off?
i'd be glad to be substitute hostess

Golden Admirer

Wintry Melody
Mel tilted her head to one side, and remained silent for a few moments before nodding. "Well, okay. If you're sure," she said finally with a small smile. "For lack of a better topic...How are you enjoying the party?" she asked with a small chuckle, fixing her headband a little.

"Would you like to watch a movie with me? It's a really good one." He was considering watching this movie.

Kawaii Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
Attackofthepiggys
Xx_Shining Estrella_xX
Attackofthepiggys
Xx_Shining Estrella_xX

Okay I made an announcement in a guild I'm in...
lets hope people come now

Do mind being substitute hostess while I'm logged off?
i'd be glad to be substitute hostess

Okay thanks......
It might say I'm online but I never log off properly...
QT2
"Would you like to watch a movie with me? It's a really good one." He was considering watching this movie.
Melody was a little surprised by his question, considering it before smiling. "Sure, what movie is it?" she asked curiously, stepping a little closer to the man.

{( <333 )}

Golden Admirer

Wintry Melody
QT2
Melody was a little surprised by his question, considering it before smiling. "Sure, what movie is it?" she asked curiously, stepping a little closer to the man.

{( <333 )}

"It's a Miyazaki film called 'Spirited Away'. Instead of me leaving you all alone, I figured, we can just watch it at the same time. Brilliant, ne?" He asked her, a bit of laughter in his voice.

[That's why I gave you a link.]
Doom sighed and sunk lower into the corner putting her hat back on, and grabbing her cane. Using the cane as leverage, she stood up walking over to an empty table. Once more she looked around her dropping her cane to the floor with a small clank that, to her, seemed like it would be barely audible over the din of the festivities. Looking at the table she grabbed a fork and began twirling it on the table.
QT2
"It's a Miyazaki film called 'Spirited Away'. Instead of me leaving you all alone, I figured, we can just watch it at the same time. Brilliant, ne?" He asked her, a bit of laughter in his voice.

The girl's eyes brightened at the title and she grinned. "Oh, I love that movie! That is a very brilliant idea indeed," she agreed, her eyes sparkling with a strange excitement.

{( And it was a very brilliant idea, indeed. :] )}

Golden Admirer

Wintry Melody
QT2

The girl's eyes brightened at the title and she grinned. "Oh, I love that movie! That is a very brilliant idea indeed," she agreed, her eyes sparkling with a strange excitement.

{( And it was a very brilliant idea, indeed. :] )}

"Alrighty then! Let's go!" He took her hand and brought her to where the show would play.

[Going now. Be back after the show ^_^]
The Rocketeer lands in, rocketpack roaring thunderously as he plummages down through the ceiling. As he lands, his golden masks glistens so beautifully with the shine. He looks around, like a bad-a** and puts a thumbs up to everyone there at the ball.

Quotable Phantom

9,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Allrose
Lydia V Grey
Allrose
Lydia V Grey
She had been taking the time to inspect the juice through the glass itself as if there were some hidden secret in the substance that she were tryin to discern. If she was in any thought at all it was abruptly interupted with an erruption of excitement. He came flailing and falling in her gneral direction. The action of her body was very swift but precise reflex to step to the side to avoid the consequence of the gentleman's fall.

As he tried to right himself the glass she held was set down on the table. The cloth napkin held in her other hand came up to gently dust away any debris that may have settled on the wide eyed fellow who stared speechlessly at her.

She spoke for the first time since her arrival. The words wisping forth like the refrain of forgotten melodies of the spring zephyrs. "One need to be more careful where they step. The butlery can not keep up with the pace of the diners and thier refuse."

The man was a bit surprised that he was not scolded for being so clumsy, or screamed at for not watching where a foot is taken on the ground, or as how he entered the ballroom and making things silent for a short while. Instead, he was given a soft, delicate, though a little dark-like in the tone (sounds as if she has been through some times), word of advice. With that, her sweet heart had captivated him.

The man flustered himself up slowly on his wayward feet. From being speechless, he was able to mumble a "Thanks" but the woman already walked off. Seeing how he was just ditched, he fell back on his butt, legs sprawled on the floor, and had his hands on his head.

"Crap."

Left the man's side to procure a chair from a nearby table. She returned setting down the heavy mohogany piece of furniture. Once more the napkin dusted, but this time it was over the uhpolstry of the seat. She would help the gentleman who had fallen off the floor and into the chair before stooping so she could study his face more carefully. "Are you hurt? Do you need some water?"

The man's eyes perked up seeing how the lady has not left him quite yet.
"Hm? Ah, no, no need for such concern. This happens to me a lot of the times, I believe my body has gotten used to it."

The man looks at the chair that she was offering. "But...it might be best if I do rest awhile. The last thing I wish to do is ruin everybody's night by my clumsiness."
He carefully avoids the remains of the bananas he slipped on, and takes the seat with a sigh of relief.

"I would hardly call it ruined." She took a moment to attain another chair and set it down across from the gentleman. The depth of her oceanic eyes studied his countenance closely taking in each feature. "Where do you come from?" Certainly she had never seen one quite like him before. Then again she rarely saw anyone at all.

Kawaii Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
CHUBBYBOOB
The Rocketeer lands in, rocketpack roaring thunderously as he plummages down through the ceiling. As he lands, his golden masks glistens so beautifully with the shine. He looks around, like a bad-a** and puts a thumbs up to everyone there at the ball.

"Weird, and akward"
QT2
"Alrighty then! Let's go!" He took her hand and brought her to where the show would play.

[Going now. Be back after the show ^_^]
Mel laughed softly, squeezing the man's hand as she followed him, giddy.

{( Haha. Okay! I got recruited to watch a movie with my mom, so I'll probably be back anyway. ^^ )}
The Rocketeer then turns off his rocketpack and proceeds to the refreshments area and pours himself some punch. Before he decides to take a drink, he realizes he still has his super cool mega shiny helmet on and decides not to drink. He doesn't feel like showing his true identity.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff