Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kyuu. :3 What's a future room without ALIEN BUNNIES?

4,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
GUESSING AT THE RIDDLE

the floor? (if the riddle is soon to come)

and can i enter my avi for the future thing plz?
GUESSING AT THE RIDDLE

-Is it air?-

Wilderness Lover

Ghost of Charlotte

This thread moves much slower biggrin In VE, there were 6 pages in a minute! User Image

O.O

@DCB: 6 pages a minute is a little too fast I think, this is good, maybe a little faster.

@Neko: Hi!

Barton Champion

14,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Amateur Decorator 50
GUESSING AT THE RIDDLE

-another riddle-
no du that was an essy one
Everyone is guessing at the nonexistant riddle -amused- x33

Continuing Story

Quote:

"Look at her," the storyteller demanded in a soothing, hypnotic tone as he pointed at the moon -- at which the buildings in the distance reached out to touch it, looking like a thousand fingers. He continued, "Look at how she sits there, gazing at us as we gaze at her."

The storyteller almost seemed to yearn for the moon as if it was his lover. Nobody really knew the storyteller; nobody really cared about the storyteller. After all, who cares about a crummy, old storyteller and his crazy tall-tales? These were exactly the thoughts of Helen, a middle-aged woman with nothing better to do than go to the things she hated -- just so she could constantly criticize them in her mind.

And please note 'in her mind' only since she would never have the guts to actually say something so blunt to anyone, even if it were only a ranting old man. Apparantly though, while she lacked that courage - or rudeness? - someone else didn't. To her astonishment, a female teenager that looked hardly thirteen walked in to the scene and bopped the storyteller on the head with the back of her hand, an annoyed grin forced upon her face.

"Oi. The moon is a freakin moon. It doesn't watch us, and definetly doesn't sit and gaze," she complained to the equally annoyed fortune teller. Helen said nothing until the girl turned on her. "Why are you listening to this guy anyways? Don't you have anything else better to do?"

Helen went for the lie; "Yes. I was just passing - "

"Che!" the girl broke in, her features dark again, as if she'd just lost a potential victim, "Whatever."
Teh DCB
Reality Duelist
Where is our other co-host, Indigo Oblivion?

She had to take over the 1950's room. :}

@Ghost; That's good. Slow =/= bad. xDDD

Ah, I can finally participate in conversations though biggrin

Beloved Codger

Ghost of Charlotte

This thread moves much slower biggrin In VE, there were 6 pages in a minute! User Image
        WHOA.

Talking about fast threads... :O

How did you manage to keep up with it?

>> Siempre se puede seguir
sin corazón, verdad que si?
DO NOT PM RIDDLE GUESSES TO THE MULE!!!! OR ANYONE!!!

POST THEM!

4,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
GUESSING AT THE RIDDLE

the end of your life/ the world?

well this is new
;D

Aekea Scarface

RIDDLES HAVE BEEN TAKEN OFF FOR A BIT!
..... question