Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naiyala
*stops wandering after about an hour, but continues singing the eerie song over and over, then she looks back at the trail of blood she had left, and then continues wandering around the hospital*
♪"Sennen ko ha sagashiteru.
Daijina hatto sagashiteru.
Anata ha atari tashikameyo..."♫

Seriously? You again? You know I think you just have a problem with animals. I can scrounge up Wilson with his shotgun if you want to stop this recurring problem. Rabies shots all around everyone!
darkangel_6
Dr. Chase
darkangel_6
Dr. Chase
Quote:

I told you. I'm not interested in a relationship with you. Even though it would be good for me. I'm too emotionally damaged to recognize that I"m avoiding you because house ripped my heart in half.

you know how it goes. It's not you. It's me.

If I accidentally slipped you some LSD, would your answer still be the same?

Who am I kidding, I can't compete with House. He has the bigger fan base, God only knows why though. I've clearly got the boyishly good looks, perfect hair, and thrilling accent to woo the ladies.
Hell, your freaking h ot....i'll go in the laudry room with you..... wink

Finally! Someone who appreciates my talents, since I really lack the medical genius of House, the stealing capabilities of Foreman, the giant a** of Cuddy, or the doormat syndrome of Wilson. Well then, Miss Darkangel_6, would you care for a Vegemite sandwich?
MMm, yum. care for some pudding?

I would indeed love some ah...pudding. I'll see you in my office. And by my office, I mean House's office, since he's the only one with an office. Plus, he's passed out in the stairwell currently, and he shouldn't be waking up for about another...oh 5 hours with the dose I gave him.
Doc! Hey Doc! We gotta go back to the future!

...wait... Where am I? Where's Doc Brown?
Marty Seamus McFly
Doc! Hey Doc! We gotta go back to the future!

...wait... Where am I? Where's Doc Brown?

Future eh? Patient clearly suffering from mental delusions... Nurse, kindly get me a straight jacket? You're gonna feel a little pinch Mr. McFly, then everything will be warm and fizzy, ok?

Playful Lover

16,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Dr. Chase
Naiyala
*stops wandering after about an hour, but continues singing the eerie song over and over, then she looks back at the trail of blood she had left, and then continues wandering around the hospital*

Seriously? You again? You know I think you just have a problem with animals. I can scrounge up Wilson with his shotgun if you want to stop this recurring problem. Rabies shots all around everyone!

*wanders right by him, still dripping blood on the floor and continues singing the eerie song*
Naiyala
Dr. Chase
Naiyala

*wanders right by him, still dripping blood on the floor and continues singing the eerie song*

Since House isn't here to force me to work, lady, I'm gonna just hang out in the coma guy's room. If, or rather, when you pass out, someone will page me. Then I'll think about sewing you up and maybe giving you some blood. Till then, have fun.

Playful Lover

16,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Dr. Chase
Naiyala
Dr. Chase
Naiyala

Since House isn't here to force me to work, lady, I'm gonna just hang out in the coma guy's room. If, or rather, when you pass out, someone will page me. Then I'll think about sewing you up and maybe giving you some blood. Till then, have fun.

*stops and looks at him for a second with a dazed look on her face, then smiles at him* I expected that you wouldn't care in the slightest. Hardly anyone cares about anyone or anything other than themselves these days... *then she slowly continued her wandering in silence*
Naiyala
Dr. Chase
Naiyala
Dr. Chase
Naiyala

*stops and looks at him for a second with a dazed look on her face, then smiles at him* I expected that you wouldn't care in the slightest. Hardly anyone cares about anyone or anything other than themselves these days... *then she slowly continued her wandering in silence*
*wanders into hospital on fire and hits nailaya*opps surprised looks like me on fire again

Playful Lover

16,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
StevenPie
Naiyala
Dr. Chase
Naiyala
Dr. Chase
Naiyala

*wanders into hospital on fire and hits nailaya*opps surprised looks like me on fire again

*continues wandering silently by as she continued to drip blood onto the floor without noticing the slight burn she received from StevenPie*
Naiyala
StevenPie
Naiyala
Dr. Chase
Naiyala

*continues wandering silently by as she continued to drip blood onto the floor without noticing the slight burn she received from StevenPie*
*walks by naiyala and farts out flames*

Playful Lover

16,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
StevenPie
Naiyala
StevenPie
Naiyala
Dr. Chase
Naiyala

*doesn't notice as the flames go right by her and and continues to slowly wander through the hospital as she drips blood onto the floor*
Naiyala
StevenPie
Naiyala
StevenPie
Naiyala

*doesn't notice as the flames go right by her and and continues to slowly wander through the hospital as she drips blood onto the floor*
*slaps naiyala*man blood loss has made u crazy hasnt it??

Playful Lover

16,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
StevenPie
Naiyala
StevenPie
Naiyala
StevenPie
Naiyala

*slaps naiyala*man blood loss has made u crazy hasnt it??

*she looks up at him with a not-so-happy dazed look on her face, raises one arm up quickly, and sends dark shadowflames crashing into StevenPie from out of nowhere, knocking him away from her, and then continues with the wandering and the blood dripping onto the floor*

Chatty Nerd

6,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
Sits in House's office.. God i hope he doesn't wake up. Conjures up an energy ball and has it float on her fingers. Makes it disappear when Cuddy walks in. "Umm....hi. I'm just waiting for ...um...Dr. Chase. I' m his...ahh...personal masseuse." Cuddy gives her a weird look. She sets something down on House's desk.
"He's in the coma room, you'll find him down there."

So, she goes out the the coma room when Chase isn't looking, and walks up behind him. She puts her hands on his shoulders and gives him a massage.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff