Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Princeton Plainsboro Memorial Hospital. My sexy, yet stupid boss is making me run the clinic during the annual ball. I personally don't think any of you have anything wrong with you, aside from severe mental handicaps ...but if you interest me...I might just be willing to diagnose you. Some more members of my team might stop by later...so look around for some rejects in white coats to give you a more thorough examination. (a.k.a. They'll feel you up)

So err..chat, and post and do whatever the hell you want, because I'm way to pumped up on vicodin to give a rats a** right now.
If no one comes in...that'd be fantastic, I can waste the day watching my soaps, and Cuddy will think I was actually working. ninja
I feel guity for posting now... sweatdrop
Smiley Gremlin: Don't feel guilty! This idiot needs to get off his crippled butt and do some work...he hasn't done anything in weeks. stare
I have a weird twitch in my hand and eye when I go near fire hydrants, whats going on?!
Dr. Wilson
Smiley Gremlin: Don't feel guilty! This idiot needs to get off his crippled butt and do some work...he hasn't done anything in weeks. stare

Shut the hell up and go play with your cancer patients....

DarkLightCandle: My best guess is that you probably have lupus. No wait...it's never lupus. Maybe fire hydrants just make you have to urinate. I would recommend three weeks of heavy antibiotics, followed by steroids.
The steroids are making me bleed out of my butt D=
This Ball is a festering pit of about a thousand different diseases....much like Cuddy.
DarkLightCandle
The steroids are making me bleed out of my butt D=

It must be only half way through the episode. I'm going to have to think harder about this one.
While I'm deciding, you can have some vicodin. Not mine of course, but I can get wilson to write something up.
I keep passing out randomly and get exhausted if I stand for more than a few minutes.

Furry's Fav

Sinful Kitten

Hey Doctor Sexy- I mean House.

My left breast hurts a little bit, do you think you could do something about that?

;D
Pretty-Odd
I keep passing out randomly and get exhausted if I stand for more than a few minutes.

It could be dehydration caused by Heavy lacrimation over several months. I suggest an IV filled with an infused mix of water and LSD.
Dr. House.
Pretty-Odd

It could be dehydration caused by Heavy lacrimation over several months. I suggest an IV filled with an infused mix of water and LSD.

Sounds fun. Want to administer that back at my place? About 8 o'clock? ;D
Lunar Falcon Alchemist

My left breast hurts a little bit, do you think you could do something about that?

;D

Well now here's an exam I think is definitely worth pursuing..err this could be very serious, so I am going to perform a full frontal exam. yes......definitely necessary. ninja
Dr. House.
Lunar Falcon Alchemist

;D

Well now here's an exam I think is definitely worth pursuing..err this could be very serious, so I am going to perform a full frontal exam. yes......definitely necessary. ninja

HOUSE! That is NOT necessary even in the slightest! Get your hand out of that white glove!
Sorry about this moron folks...I think he's spent too much time in the morgue..it must have frozen off his ability to reason.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff