Welcome to Gaia! ::

Raven Cruz
0ogii
Raven Cruz
0ogii
Raven Cruz
"OOgii...like from NMBC (nightmare before christmas)?

Actually, no. xD
[shot]Boogie Wonderland [/shot], actually, but Boogie was taken, and I liked 0ogii more. But i get that a lot. Sometimes I just agree to it. <3
"Very cool smile lovely avatar. If i could, and had the money, i'd do a photoshoot with someone dressed as you. That'd be cool if people dressed like their gaians everyday."
Aw, thank you. <3
I'd enjoy that too; however...some people wouldn't look good in a pair of manties. e -e
Including myself. 'Least until I lose more weight. ;D

/doesn't want to be the 'average' american Dx
"We should all be proud of who and what we ae biggrin if people weren't so judgmental of each other there probably wouldn't be as many doubts about one's self all the time. I've got some flab on me thighs (not gonna lie) but i still go to the beach sporting a bikini because it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, only what i think of meself. HEYYY!!! I have an idea... but i have to ask this one question. Are you going to Comic-Con San Diego?"

Eh, well.
No one should judge eachother, true. I don't care what others think of me - at all - and yet I will not go to the beach in a bikini until I lean out. Why? Well, one, I have low self esteem. xD Two, and more importantly, I don't want people to see my body the way it is. There's a sense of 'pride' in there somewhere, but I lost it.

Naw, I'm not. Never been one for cons. Dx
Burned Secret
Hakki Aenjelic
Burned Secret
User Image User Image User Image ninja
No fair! I no haz colored ninjas...

Well if you were to get the gaia Toolbar You could. xD! But as of now..I win? :3
*Evil glare*
Jopko
Raven Cruz
"We should all be proud of who and what we ae biggrin if people weren't so judgmental of each other there probably wouldn't be as many doubts about one's self all the time. I've got some flab on me thighs (not gonna lie) but i still go to the beach sporting a bikini because it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, only what i think of meself. HEYYY!!! I have an idea... but i have to ask this one question. Are you going to Comic-Con San Diego?"

Oooh ooh I'm going to comic con! First time...yays!

I usually go to anime expo but it was in Los Angeles this time....I didn't want to cosplay and get shot or something... confused
"Yeah! We should meet at the convention, keep in touch and then i'll make a costume that looks like your avi and we could do a shoot! I'm always up for different photographic ideas. What days are you going? I'm going all five days and the Masquerade."

Loved Sex Symbol

Hakki Aenjelic
Burned Secret
Hakki Aenjelic
Burned Secret

Well if you were to get the gaia Toolbar You could. xD! But as of now..I win? :3
*Evil glare*

User Image

Desirable Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Nope, I see no reason to have a movie a thousand times over... And amongst Monty Python's work I prefer Life of Brian to Holy Grail.

And on the note of Tim Burton... if he wanted to make money on his movies, then he would be making them like everyone else. And since he doesn't and still sell, it's pretty obvious he makes movies for mainly himself and not everyone else.
"AH! serious quote confusion... i was so excited!!!"

"In other news..."

@Oogii: "Cons are amazing smile even if you're not one type of geek, there's always something of interest for anyone."

Bashful Friend

11,275 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Raven Cruz
Jopko
Raven Cruz

Oooh ooh I'm going to comic con! First time...yays!

I usually go to anime expo but it was in Los Angeles this time....I didn't want to cosplay and get shot or something... confused
"Yeah! We should meet at the convention, keep in touch and then i'll make a costume that looks like your avi and we could do a shoot! I'm always up for different photographic ideas. What days are you going? I'm going all five days and the Masquerade."

I'm going the full time.

Errr...I don't know that I could pull off my avi....and I don't think even if I could that my boyfriend would approve... sweatdrop
Burned Secret
Hakki Aenjelic
Burned Secret

malcumus
0ogii
malcumus
0ogii
malcumus
THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS is truly a masterpiece of masterpieces!!! i wish that Corpses Bride was the same but i guess after you direct batman with the joker (not the new b/s thatss coming out!!!) edward scissor hands etc you kinda go hey i think i can make atleast $800,000.00 off this movie!!! lol but anyway!!! so who wants pie?

I'm just going to ignore that, man.
Just going to ignore it.

/turns on music

what do u have issues with?

Either I'm reading it wrong, or you said Corpse Bride was made mainly for the money.
Filmmaking is never 'just about the money.' Of course, there are people who try to direct sertain films for that purpose but...that never works.
The Da Vinci Code, for example. Popular book [God knows why] turned into a popular? /I don't know/ movie [God knows why.]
But hey.
I'm not in the modd to thing of crap-tastic things.

well me and my friends are pretty great when it comes to movies. no i am not 13 12 16 or any age like that i have some years to chill with this. hell i would say that i am better than the two famous movie critics striaght up!!! but yeah im 24 so i have some knowledge of this!!! but the only reason why i say this is because of the movie preprations and how how soon it died. there was hardly anything made for that movie like seriously no merchandise well not hardcore like nightmare before christmas!!!

Because of the fanbase, man. o -o There was a much smaller fanbase, thus it's easy to make a smaller group of people happy with a smaller amount of products. -shrug-
There is a fairly large amount of CB products, though, but I see what you mean in comparison.

...I'm fifteen. What does being twenty-four have anything to do with it?

[Wow. My code-thing says 'war forever,' no lie. /screenies]

Edit:
/loves Nat
Burned Secret
Hakki Aenjelic
Burned Secret
Hakki Aenjelic
Burned Secret

*Evil glare*

User Image
evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil

Demonic Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hello everyone. :3
*SUPER ULTRA MEGA EVIL DEATH GLARE*

Loved Sex Symbol

malcumus
Burned Secret
Hakki Aenjelic
Burned Secret

You got it! xD!
well I'm off guyz, I'll be back later hopefully the thread will still be up and going. :3 Bye!
User Image
0ogii
malcumus
0ogii
malcumus
0ogii
malcumus
THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS is truly a masterpiece of masterpieces!!! i wish that Corpses Bride was the same but i guess after you direct batman with the joker (not the new b/s thatss coming out!!!) edward scissor hands etc you kinda go hey i think i can make atleast $800,000.00 off this movie!!! lol but anyway!!! so who wants pie?

I'm just going to ignore that, man.
Just going to ignore it.

/turns on music

what do u have issues with?

Either I'm reading it wrong, or you said Corpse Bride was made mainly for the money.
Filmmaking is never 'just about the money.' Of course, there are people who try to direct sertain films for that purpose but...that never works.
The Da Vinci Code, for example. Popular book [God knows why] turned into a popular? /I don't know/ movie [God knows why.]
But hey.
I'm not in the modd to thing of crap-tastic things.

well me and my friends are pretty great when it comes to movies. no i am not 13 12 16 or any age like that i have some years to chill with this. hell i would say that i am better than the two famous movie critics striaght up!!! but yeah im 24 so i have some knowledge of this!!! but the only reason why i say this is because of the movie preprations and how how soon it died. there was hardly anything made for that movie like seriously no merchandise well not hardcore like nightmare before christmas!!!

Because of the fanbase, man. o -o There was a much smaller fanbase, thus it's easy to make a smaller group of people happy with a smaller amount of products. -shrug-
There is a fairly large amount of CB products, though, but I see what you mean in comparison.

...I'm fifteen. What does being twenty-four have anything to do with it?

[Wow. My code-thing says 'war forever,' no lie. /screenies]

the knowledge of Stephen's work!!! i have been around longer. "THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS came out while i was in the fifth grade!!! that is like forever ago!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff