both 0.53428571428571 53.4% [ 187 ]
Total Votes:[ 350 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 120 121 122 > >> >>> »|
Well..there goes one..
yay ^^ i gots a gift ^^

Thank you to who ever ^^
[ Yunie ]
SkyeClad
I was in another gift giving thread (over a 1000 pages there) and someone sent me some nasty anonymous notes (through the gift giving thing) that I was no longer welcome in that thread since I was too cheap. I gave my last items away (gloves, wine shoes, flashlight, doctor hat, a bouquet and even a mask) but this wasn't good enough.

Was I wrong to give so little?

You're not wrong at all hun
That person was just a jerk
BoooHiiss to them
It's the thought that counts!
That person can go live in a hole
D<

Thank you for being nice! Whoever it was I can't even report them because they sent it anonymously through the gift giving thing. They'd give something like a newspaper hat and write something mean in the note area.
domokun heart
weheheheheheheheheeeee im hyper domokun
Amor-Prohibido
domokun heart
Can I Touch Your Coco?
Hey people.
PrincessAI_333
SkyeClad
I was in another gift giving thread (over a 1000 pages there) and someone sent me some nasty anonymous notes (through the gift giving thing) that I was no longer welcome in that thread since I was too cheap. I gave my last items away (gloves, wine shoes, flashlight, doctor hat, a bouquet and even a mask) but this wasn't good enough.

I know I was there when you told everyone. You gave out good gifts. Besides you'd have to go into debt to get everyone an expensive gift. I liked what you got me by the way. smile

I am so glad you liked it! Thank you!
ILoveQuantumPhysics
Amor-Prohibido
domokun heart
Can I Touch Your Coco?
Sure :3
Thank you too who ever gave me the Flower on my head, I've been wanting one of these for awhile ^^
Thanks for the gifts everyone who's given me one so far. whee
Hey this is actually fun....
SkyeClad
[ Yunie ]
SkyeClad

You're not wrong at all hun
That person was just a jerk
BoooHiiss to them
It's the thought that counts!
That person can go live in a hole
D<

Thank you for being nice! Whoever it was I can't even report them because they sent it anonymously through the gift giving thing. They'd give something like a newspaper hat and write something mean in the note area.

Awwwww
Well forget them
You're just a doll <3
And I loved the gift
Thanks!

&& Thanks for the flowers Sasuke
^^
I like them!
im a look ing for red black joker hat and flowers plz
joker hat(gold 42k/120k)
flowers(none i gave them away)

Quick Reply