Welcome to Gaia! ::

angels.....im the only ballerina here.... crying

Arcaneleos generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 4!

hello everyone ^^
fray_ava
Hello All,
How is everyone?

I'm fine and how are you?
Hello everyone ^^

Nyqa rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

Hello biggrin

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
I am all right, though my health is fleeting these days. ^^
My favorite Gaia activity is roleplaying. Ah, such fun.
I can't imagine how many people are going to enter this contest... >< I con only join in, and whish the best of luck. biggrin

red_raver generated a random number between 7 and 8 ... 7!

There are no rules for the random number thing...
Paradox Wishes
my buddyshe leaves me crying
leaves you?? o,O

Cool_Guy0934 generated a random number between 7 and 8 ... 7!

This light blinded me for a bit a walked into a wall. But I'm okay now. *Walks into a wall.*

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

Hope Loneheart
Down the hallways leading to the light room a soft sound can be heard. It sounds like small bursts of the wind but much softer then any wings that could be heard. There was a slight rustle of cloth from the other side of the doors. A moment later the doors pushed open. There movement seemed vary scuttle and didn’t stop till the doors were fully pushed back.

Light spilled into the room from the hallway. There was a slight brake in the light at the center of the opening. A girl moved forward. She didn’t walk, she floated in. Her feet were a good six inches off of the floor and her toes pointed down. Around her ankles there were two golden rings and made a slight clinking sound when they touched that almost sounded like a bell.

Her bare feet and ankles leaded up to her body. She had a light white dress on. The Dress was slightly translucent but so was she too; it seemed to blend on an odd way. On her chest was a golden heart pendant with a light sapphire imbedded on it. To the sides of that were the long strands of hair that made up her bangs.

Her hair was a light lilac purple. Her bang went down to her chest and the rest of her hair fell down just past her ankles. Some of her hair fell just short of her ankles as they caught onto some of the feather on her long angelic wings.

Her wings had about a twenty foot span. The feathers where white with a soft pinkish, purplish and slight bluish undertones. They were mostly white but the undertone made them seem like a hole new colour that was almost indescribable but There was one odd feather. On her right wing, in on the inside of the wing there was a platinum silver one. this one had belonged to her father.

She looked around as the doors closed themselves. Her skin was such a soft pale white that she seemed to glow. Her deep jade green eyes looked around. In her right eye there was a golden speck, that if you looked directly into it, you would feel as if you looking into heaven.

Above her eyes there was a red jewel imbedded on her forehead. it was surrounded by a thin gold ring that followed its oval shape. Around her head there was a solver band that meet on ether side of the jewel.

"Hello?"
She looked over for a moment, amazed, then shook it off and smiled. "I don't want you to think you were overlooked, hello to you too."
The light.....it burnssss
this is my first ball and its way to fast!
I wonder if anyone saw my post.. O.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces