No, thank you. 0.05 5.0% [ 7 ]
... 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 20 ]
Can I have your muffin? >D 0.25714285714286 25.7% [ 36 ]
Poll-whore!! <3 0.085714285714286 8.6% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 140 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 49 50 51 > >>

I'm so bored..
..so bored I may take a nap...-_-

I got a PM from Skye last night at 2:08am.
Ember-babe
I'm so bored..

Did he take your cybervirginity?
Nny-shadow
Ember-babe
I'm so bored..

Did he take your cybervirginity?

Ohmygod...

I have Atrophy playing through my head now.

xD It's terrible...
I swear, for the last month, I haven't had the same song playing through my head, but clips from a ton of different songs.
This is what it said:

No! Definitely not...

I didn't think you felt like talking to me... you didn't sound like in the mood to talk to me yesterday, so I thought that I should give you some room. When I asked you what was wrong, you didn't tell me, so I figured it was no use asking further... I apologize if you got the wrong impression... I didn't mean to make you upset with me.

I'm finally graduated! I got my diploma yesterday, so now I'm officially able to go to college in Maine! It's going to be great! I'm so excited. ^_^

I hope that you were able to work things out with Taryn... that's what I meant by do what you have to do... I didn't know what the arguement was about, because you didn't seem like you wanted to tell me much more than the surface, so I didn't pry. I guess I worded it incorrectly...

Oh Amanda! I'm so happy! It's one more step! It's pretty much the last step! I know you're probably asleep... I just got home from my grandparents since yesterday... but I just had to write to you immediately to tell you how excited I am that it's Summer and that finally, my high school years are over and I can finally relax! It's the end of the epic battle! *embraces her tightly with tears in his eyes* Amanda... I'm so damn happy... soon, August will be here and I'll be able to see you for the first time in the flesh. I'll be able to see you and touch your hand, and I'll be able to give you what I've been wanting to give you since I first met you. *smiles and kisses her* I love you... you were the drive that kept me going strong so I could be with you in the end. I'm really happy that it's finally over and I can be with you again!
^^ You see?
He loves you. He doesn't want to leave you.

xD He wants to touch your hands.
...I feel horrible! Dx He's so happy...
..and I'm...so... ><
Nny-shadow
^^ You see?

I know he loves me. That's not what has been bothering me. ><

I'm giving you what Francesca sent me. That way Kharras can read it here later too.
Ember-babe
...I feel horrible! Dx He's so happy...
..and I'm...so... ><

... Unhappy with the relationship and fearing that if you leave him, you'll make what happened to Kyle happen to Skye twice as bad?
Ember-babe
Nny-shadow
^^ You see?

I know he loves me. That's not what has been bothering me. ><

I'm giving you what Francesca sent me. That way Kharras can read it here later too.

^^' I probably know what Francesca sent you.
Francesca said:

*sobs into her hands* Atoshi-sama... if you could only see how that man loves you. *Looks up at her*... in real life, he's a mixture of things... he's a real prince... he's sweet and smart and handsome... but sometimes he's cool... you know? Like I've seen him in his more... darker schemes... he's admirable. Amazing... he's a human... and he can take down a gang of men barehanded. He snapped a man's spine before... and when he fought those men to protect me, he snapped one of their arms against a wall... the one who tried to touch me. They meant to really hurt me, because they wanted to hurt Kyle... and Skye protected me from them. ... but here... he's always careful to hide that dark part away... like he's determined to keep it hidden. I've seen the dark Skye... the twilight in his eyes, and it's burned there... like he's a living god... ... he won't release that image here... but if you knew how powerful Skye Wheeler is... *shakes her head* And he's mad about you... Every day... you can tell. He wears this ring around his neck with your name on it. He said he'd give it to you one day... Even when Kharras came... he still wore it. When he's worried, he touches it... and he looks like he is stronger.
I don't mean ill will towards Kharras... don't get me wrong, but Atoshi-sama...

... In Inuyasha... there are the Wolves, right? Skye-sama has always been a wolf. Their enemies in the series were Birds, which is what Kharras-sama is, right? Skye-sama fears Kharras... and he worries that because of his forced busy life, he can't be with you as much as he wants. And it taxes him. It hurts him deep because he can't be with you, like Kharras can be. But Skye-sama... he's real and strong and so sublime.. .if it had been some other time, I bet men would worship him as a god. Skye-sama is always worked too hard by his parents... he wants only you, but his life is so demanding. He talks about you with Kyle all the time...

Maybe he left because he thought that you were mad at him for not being there, and he was ashamed. You never know... but whatever the fact... Skye is like that Greek story of Hades' Wife, who came to her lover and mother during the Summer, and had to return to the Underworld for the rest of the seasons. Whatever the fact, you must'nt drop him, Atoshi-sama... it would break that man.
Yeah...
... I already knew that. ^^'

She and I have been talking a lot, as I have said before.
I posted it mainly because I told Kharras he could read it..

...and you did? Heh. Right. I'm going to towns.
^^' Yeah.

... But I won't say much on it. We're being happy, right?
-folds her arms- Too late for that. Spill.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff