Welcome to Gaia! ::

WildWildWindWhisperer
-walks in- waves-
*says " hello" to everyone*
Hey
gamerking60
Redrose
Quote:
"um... not really... i just decided this seemed like a good place to hi...i mean... to hang out..."

"What are you hiding from?" she asked, knowing what he meant.

"um... well... i think... i think the men in white coats are mad that i broke their noses and hooked them up to there own electroshock tharapy machine..."

"You seem like quite a normal person, why were you institutionalized?" she asks and peers around for a bar.
*Sits down and waits for someone to talk to her.*
Hi! Or in a more noobish way, WAI HELLO THAR.
Redrose
gamerking60
Redrose
Quote:
"um... not really... i just decided this seemed like a good place to hi...i mean... to hang out..."

"um... well... i think... i think the men in white coats are mad that i broke their noses and hooked them up to there own electroshock tharapy machine..."

"You seem like quite a normal person, why were you institutionalized?" she asks and peers around for a bar.

"um...well...the docters said it was because i was listening to the voices in the ceiling...but i think it was because i discoved the government conspiracy to turn all furniture into gerbals...."
Kyozetsu-chan
Jordz67
Kyozetsu-chan
ok, I'll brb, If anyone comes looking for me, tell them I left for a minute

*continues to lurk, deathly-like, eyes on this one*

*walks over to it* First of all are you a boy or girl, and second, What's the matter?

... *blink*
Jordz67
Kyozetsu-chan
Jordz67
Kyozetsu-chan

*walks over to it* First of all are you a boy or girl, and second, What's the matter?

... *blink*

Do you talk? *sits down next to her*
Anyone heard about the flying spaghetti monster? I hear that its a religion.
gamerking60
Redrose
gamerking60
Redrose
Quote:

"um...well...the docters said it was because i was listening to the voices in the ceiling...but i think it was because i discoved the government conspiracy to turn all furniture into gerbals...."

"Wow, that would be bad. That's too much to clean up after and I like chairs!" she says crossing her arms across her chest and pouting.
SuperLoLer

I've heard of it!! It's kinda lame though.
SuperLoLer

Whel i heard that scientology is a religion.... but its not much of one!
Redrose
gamerking60
Redrose
gamerking60
Redrose
Quote:

"Wow, that would be bad. That's too much to clean up after and I like chairs!" she says crossing her arms across her chest and pouting.

"yea...so what are you doin here? just hanging out?"
I'm board, any1 wanna talk to me, about anything?
Kyozetsu-chan
Jordz67
Kyozetsu-chan
Jordz67
Kyozetsu-chan

... *blink*

Do you talk? *sits down next to her*

*vanishes*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out