No D: 0.10512820512821 10.5% [ 41 ]
What are you talking about? 0.29230769230769 29.2% [ 114 ]
Total Votes:[ 390 ]

spencer439
Shoe Laced
spencer439
solve this riddle get a free item from my inventory
what is so fragile when u say it name its breaks

Silence? (I'm not trying to get an item, I'm just curious)
User Image

u get a choice since u won arrow head thing or trap jaw

take the item any way
spencer439
Shoe Laced
spencer439

User Image

trap jaw
Crystal Helena
Saint Timmy9999
Crystal Helena
Saint Timmy9999
Crystal Helena
I'd live in my blue jeans, but I can't wear them to work...and that sucks. Wait...Random shirts you find in motel rooms...? Ooookkkaaaayyyy. wink The only things I take from hotel/motels are soaps and towels...finding clothing would freak me out. rofl

well, yea, that and hammydowns ^^ and my parents used to be housekeepers^^; and so did I xD

No, I suppose that creepy is what my bf's mother does. She works at an "Assisted Living" home as a housekeeper...yeah, old folk's home to you and me...and when someone kicks the bucket, she can take things that the family doesn't want. Creepy. I tease him relentlessly about a rocking chair that his mom brought home. I tell him that Grandma Rose is rocking in it at night. He doesn't like that much.
xD Someone died in the motel my mom works at... she didnt take his stuff because the man couldn't control his bowels and there were "excretions" all around the room... and thats besides the fact that this guy hadn't taken a shower in a while Oo I feel bad for my mom, she had to clean the room ///O_o

Eeek. That would suck terribly. But, I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. I've only ever cleaned up puke, which I found mildly entertaining...comical in fact.
xD My cat used to get sick all over 'cause she ate too fast xD I had to clean it up but it didn't smell any worse than what she ate xD cat food smells Oo
spencer439
Shoe Laced
spencer439

User Image

That's okay, I was just curious. =)
User Image

Smitten Lunatic

spencer439
Shoe Laced
spencer439

User Image

iwearboxers won thou
i answer da qustion firsst
Shoe Laced
spencer439
Shoe Laced
spencer439

User Image

That's okay, I was just curious. =)
User Image
k u can give it to some 1 else in this fourm if u want
u name the item they get
noodle nutter kitty san
spencer439
Shoe Laced
spencer439

User Image

iwearboxers won thou

And he wants an item, so that works. =)

Hey, your back! And yay for stating the obvious!
User Image
trap jaw dats wat i won

Questionable Genius

Saint Timmy9999
Crystal Helena
Saint Timmy9999
Crystal Helena
Saint Timmy9999
Crystal Helena
I'd live in my blue jeans, but I can't wear them to work...and that sucks. Wait...Random shirts you find in motel rooms...? Ooookkkaaaayyyy. wink The only things I take from hotel/motels are soaps and towels...finding clothing would freak me out. rofl

well, yea, that and hammydowns ^^ and my parents used to be housekeepers^^; and so did I xD

No, I suppose that creepy is what my bf's mother does. She works at an "Assisted Living" home as a housekeeper...yeah, old folk's home to you and me...and when someone kicks the bucket, she can take things that the family doesn't want. Creepy. I tease him relentlessly about a rocking chair that his mom brought home. I tell him that Grandma Rose is rocking in it at night. He doesn't like that much.
xD Someone died in the motel my mom works at... she didnt take his stuff because the man couldn't control his bowels and there were "excretions" all around the room... and thats besides the fact that this guy hadn't taken a shower in a while Oo I feel bad for my mom, she had to clean the room ///O_o

Eeek. That would suck terribly. But, I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. I've only ever cleaned up puke, which I found mildly entertaining...comical in fact.
xD My cat used to get sick all over 'cause she ate too fast xD I had to clean it up but it didn't smell any worse than what she ate xD cat food smells Oo

I gotta go. My father is pestering me to look up something. I will be back later.
i didnt see it what page did u post it on
Crystal Helena
Saint Timmy9999
Crystal Helena
Saint Timmy9999
Crystal Helena

I gotta go. My father is pestering me to look up something. I will be back later.
awww... ok cya ^^;
Madison de Point du Lac
Hiii! <3

Welcome! =) How is you?
User Image

Smitten Lunatic

Shoe Laced
noodle nutter kitty san
spencer439
Shoe Laced
spencer439

User Image

iwearboxers won thou

And he wants an item, so that works. =)

Hey, your back! And yay for stating the obvious!
User Image

yeah the hot water ran out gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas