Welcome to Gaia! ::

I remember when you used to get 10 gold from polls all the time.

Thats how 'poll whores' came around. 0.40521327014218 40.5% [ 1026 ]
But now theres really no point to being a poll whore 0.13388625592417 13.4% [ 339 ]
Or even having a poll whore option in polls. 0.089257503949447 8.9% [ 226 ]
:[ 0.3716429699842 37.2% [ 941 ]
Total Votes:[ 2532 ]

Newbie Noob

2,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Zenai_Metos
Ghostking88
Okay everyone...I am completey drained out of gifts...and I am low on gold....but keep in mind that was the fairest thing i could think of! So...I shall still be on though...but I will have next to nothing to give as gifys...as soon as I earn enough money...I will get 2 more letters and we can play again or something! I earn gold really fast so It should take nextto nothing to get those! And once again...conragts Unrewarding Love!
It was nice meeting you! Can I add you as a friend?

Umm...sure? You Have msn?
Insanitys Child
Yay! my internet is back!
nice avi

Conservative Genius

6,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
POKE!
I love everybody, especially the generous people who participated in this forum, mainly those in the first forty pages
Given: 1
Recieved: 0

=D
Given: 4
Received: 2

<33
Given: 3

Things I absolutely adore!
|Tickets|
|event items|
mrgreen
Recieved: 2
yay! I would appreciate anything you guys give. I'd really love to get dresses, skirts and shirts! any will do, as long as they're not starters. smile I want more clothes in the inventory. teehee. smile
gonk Blarf! Thread.....going slow.......who needs help from me and why...best answer gets a gift!
*somewhere in the world carmen sandiego was just skinned and made into a hand bag* here is the horrifing picture http://www.therubyredcompany.co.uk/files/spring06/belenechandia-red.jpg ...*moment of silence*

Laocoons's Wife

+[-Kaci-]+
Is it possible to give things like tokens n gold?? or do you have to trade them??

You ain't never had a friend...

Yeah, you gotta trade trash/tickets/fish/tokens/gold/etc.

Given: 5
Recieved: 3

-----
Something I really want? An Egyptian Gold Bracelet. :3

...like me.
Ghostking88
Zenai_Metos
Ghostking88
Okay everyone...I am completey drained out of gifts...and I am low on gold....but keep in mind that was the fairest thing i could think of! So...I shall still be on though...but I will have next to nothing to give as gifys...as soon as I earn enough money...I will get 2 more letters and we can play again or something! I earn gold really fast so It should take nextto nothing to get those! And once again...conragts Unrewarding Love!
It was nice meeting you! Can I add you as a friend?

Umm...sure? You Have msn?
Nah, I just ment on Gaia
Given: 2
Recieved: 1

Rawr.

Newbie Noob

2,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Ok...well I want to thank all of the people who have given me a gift!!! I really appreaciate It!

NYA! I must restart my internet all this refreshing is driving it nuts!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff