Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amya Uchiha
XKIRAxDEATHxCOREX
Amya Uchiha
XKIRAxDEATHxCOREX
Amya Uchiha
XKIRAxDEATHxCOREX

and yet you will have an after life for me when he consumes me...i will be there seeing everything he does...i cant stop him and ill have to watch as he kills everyone i care about everyone i love...but you you make me want to stay...im sorry i think i need to go...*standing up he grabs his shoes waiting to slip them on*
"who...? i'm going to die the day i turn 16... i'll be able to be watched by the family that never gave me love, in hellfires as they watch oni's fires burn my soul and Kyra torture my useless soul..."

16... 16...i die tonight
*she grabbed his hand...* "then at least let me be with you... so i will be the last thing you see... then you can at least rest happy..." *a tear rolled down each cheek as she realized what she was saying...*

amya..."*he said tears falling down his face uncontrolably* "im scared...i dont want to die" *turning his face away from her*
"i fear death as well..." *she cried with him hugging his body to hers...* "and i'm even more scared at the though of losing you..."

holding her close to him he puts his forehead on hers* "amya when it happens...please dont interfere with it i dont want you to get hurt" *still crying* "promise me you wont i want you to promise me with one last kiss"
Mew_TenTen
cycloptys
Mew_TenTen
cycloptys
Mew_TenTen
"Oh ok."

*takes her hand and heads towards the dance floor* are you having fun at the ball so far?
"Yea I am."

*spins her around* sorry im not a very good dancer
She giggled "Neither am I. I don't dance to often."

have you been on gaia for very long?
*she walks into the room* wow, so many people...*she sits down on a near bye chair and waits*

Friendly Regular

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
XKIRAxDEATHxCOREX
Amya Uchiha
XKIRAxDEATHxCOREX
Amya Uchiha
XKIRAxDEATHxCOREX

16... 16...i die tonight
*she grabbed his hand...* "then at least let me be with you... so i will be the last thing you see... then you can at least rest happy..." *a tear rolled down each cheek as she realized what she was saying...*

amya..."*he said tears falling down his face uncontrolably* "im scared...i dont want to die" *turning his face away from her*
"i fear death as well..." *she cried with him hugging his body to hers...* "and i'm even more scared at the though of losing you..."

holding her close to him he puts his forehead on hers* "amya when it happens...please dont interfere with it i dont want you to get hurt" *still crying* "promise me you wont i want you to promise me with one last kiss"
"i cannot... if something can be done i want to do it... your the only one who can save me from death... if i don't save you it does use no good..." *she shook her head tears still streaming down her face*
cycloptys
Mew_TenTen
cycloptys
Mew_TenTen
cycloptys
Mew_TenTen
"Oh ok."

*takes her hand and heads towards the dance floor* are you having fun at the ball so far?
"Yea I am."

"Yea I have. For about a year now."
*walks in* Anyone wanna dance with me?
Mew_TenTen
cycloptys
Mew_TenTen
cycloptys
Mew_TenTen
"Yea I am."

wow i've only been here for a couple months
*she thought slowly to herself*

Sophi, don't do it. You remember what happened last time you brought out the fiddle. No, scratch that, you don't want to remember. Just...don't start playing.
Amya Uchiha
XKIRAxDEATHxCOREX
Amya Uchiha
XKIRAxDEATHxCOREX
Amya Uchiha
XKIRAxDEATHxCOREX

16... 16...i die tonight

"i cannot... if something can be done i want to do it... your the only one who can save me from death... if i don't save you it does use no good..." *she shook her head tears still streaming down her face*

Then just kiss me one last time...

Friendly Regular

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
XKIRAxDEATHxCOREX
Amya Uchiha
XKIRAxDEATHxCOREX
Amya Uchiha
XKIRAxDEATHxCOREX

Then just kiss me one last time...
*she closed her eyes and let her lips touch his gentely*
PLEASE SOMEONE DANCE WITH ME!
cycloptys
Mew_TenTen
cycloptys
Mew_TenTen
cycloptys
Mew_TenTen
"Yea I am."

wow i've only been here for a couple months

well i have to go now...it's been fun *leans over to give her a kiss on the cheek*
*she thought again*

well, it can;t be as bad as last time...whats the harm? The chances of my violin calling them are...slim to none! It can't happen again...it can't!

*she slowly left the ballroom, and came back with a shiny black case.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces