Welcome to Gaia! ::

SO I heard that there was going to be a season 2 of Kaichou Wa Maid Sama airing like april 26-27th? Is this actually like true? xp

Cat

17,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
If it is; OMGLOVEEEEE <3

But I really didn't think so. It seemed like they sorta wrapped up at the ending of season 1.
the lovers lie
If it is; OMGLOVEEEEE <3

But I really didn't think so. It seemed like they sorta wrapped up at the ending of season 1.

Well you see, I was rewatching the first season on youtube (i was bored xD) and the comments on the first episode were mentioning like an airing of like the first episode of the next season coming up. I really hope there is another season!!
snapdropsix
SO I heard that there was going to be a season 2 of Kaichou Wa Maid Sama airing like april 26-27th? Is this actually like true? xp

i think it is I LOVE KAICHOU WA MAID SAMA <3

Questionable Lover

Ohmygosh! I love that!! :3 I hope there's a second season~

Cat

17,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
snapdropsix
the lovers lie
If it is; OMGLOVEEEEE <3

Well you see, I was rewatching the first season on youtube (i was bored xD) and the comments on the first episode were mentioning like an airing of like the first episode of the next season coming up. I really hope there is another season!!

Well if they do it'll be really cool! >.<
I think it's one of the best romantic animes I've watch :3
I'm just afraid that the second seaon will have them fighting a lot.
And that would make me sad. T>T

Big Bro

14,375 Points
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
If it is true, yeah I would watch it. Totally. whee

Fashionable Shopper

10,650 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
hope there is since i believe the manga is still continueing biggrin
the lovers lie
snapdropsix
the lovers lie
If it is; OMGLOVEEEEE <3

I know right? I thought the ending of the first season was kinda bad cause i felt so bad for I think his name was like Hinata? If there is a 2nd season he better get someone to xD

Cat

17,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
snapdropsix
the lovers lie
snapdropsix
the lovers lie
If it is; OMGLOVEEEEE <3

I know right? I thought the ending of the first season was kinda bad cause i felt so bad for I think his name was like Hinata? If there is a 2nd season he better get someone to xD

Omg; right! Forever friend zoned.
It should be a spin off and everyone else can find love too lol

IRL Hoarder

I heard that they're releasing an OVA during that time. I don't think it's the start of another season.

I wish they would do another season though.... >.>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces