Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cold Phantom

19,640 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
-Repentz
I think I'm in the wrong forum~ :I

I think not, but your avi might seem to be intimidating...in a ball...*imagines people running away at the view of blood* eek

Tactical Enchantress

20,090 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
AmazingWriter
SongwriterPatries
AmazingWriter
SongwriterPatries
AmazingWriter
SongwriterPatries

Anytime ^__^

Very amazing indeed!
For the one in my sig or the one on my profile? Both were made last summer, before the inflation, for the one in my sig I payed between the 1 and 2 mil, for the one on my profile I payed with the item Wendy's care ^__^

The one on your sig biggrin <3 <3
Nooo. . . . . the inflation is too much for me, like I literally am so poor because of the inflation (being new and all!).
Everything seems sooooo expensive sad
Do you know when she will be back?

Yes >___< the inflation makes things difficult, but luckily the gold generators are gone at the moment, so hopefully things will get better ^__^

Not sure, I believe she posted somewhere about planning to come back soon, but that was a while ago =O you could always subscribe to her thread, just to be sure ^__^

I knowww I was really happy that the gold gens are all gone biggrin but now, I'm actually really poor and the stuff in marketplace are also going down TT__TT so the stuff that I haven't sold during the inflation are like going down in terms of value sad

Oh hey did you know what happened with the thing on Lapis ticket or anything? How do you join?
I did subscribe on her post, I was gonna reply but it said that I couldn't anymore sad

Aaaawz =O so sorry to hear that! Hopefully things get even less expensive so that you aren't poor anymore ^__^

You mean the project lapis ticket? The one that can be won?
Oh dear =O I didn't know that, you could always message her

Hahahaha hopefully but apparently gold rigs are back sad sad
and yeah! I didn't know how to enter it, I already sent an email but it's like no response at all. So mine might not have entered at all sad
I will! I shall message her!

Yes >___< but it appears to be less intense than before

Ah, you have to buy a certain item in the cash shop, this is an item generator, you either get an item or, if your lucky, a ticket. This ticket is what gets you the art, if you send in a mail you can get the art I believe. In the forum there is a project part, there is an FAQ there which will tell you more ^__^ you can find that FAQ here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/project-custom/project-illumination-the-lapis-ticket-rules-faq/t.93586547/

Okay =D

Roamer

32,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Well this is my avi for the ball

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
We Will Not Yield
heart

Sig art and avi are soooo emotion_drool emotion_kirakira

Fanatical Recalibrator

14,065 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Invisibility 100
Everyone is so gussied up! heart

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hmm.. I already changed again and don't feel like swapping back so I will just watch the last moments of the event unfold from up here *floats above glancing in through the terrace at the ballroom*

Pure-hearted Tamer

25,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
I'm happy with my avi.

Omnipresent Demigod

HDMI
~~~
Extravagance all around.
~~~

Loyal Spirit

4,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Fusion Novice 50
SongwriterPatries
AmazingWriter
SongwriterPatries
AmazingWriter
SongwriterPatries

Yes >___< the inflation makes things difficult, but luckily the gold generators are gone at the moment, so hopefully things will get better ^__^

Not sure, I believe she posted somewhere about planning to come back soon, but that was a while ago =O you could always subscribe to her thread, just to be sure ^__^

I knowww I was really happy that the gold gens are all gone biggrin but now, I'm actually really poor and the stuff in marketplace are also going down TT__TT so the stuff that I haven't sold during the inflation are like going down in terms of value sad

Oh hey did you know what happened with the thing on Lapis ticket or anything? How do you join?
I did subscribe on her post, I was gonna reply but it said that I couldn't anymore sad

Aaaawz =O so sorry to hear that! Hopefully things get even less expensive so that you aren't poor anymore ^__^

and yeah! I didn't know how to enter it, I already sent an email but it's like no response at all. So mine might not have entered at all sad

Ah, you have to buy a certain item in the cash shop, this is an item generator, you either get an item or, if your lucky, a ticket. This ticket is what gets you the art, if you send in a mail you can get the art I believe. In the forum there is a project part, there is an FAQ there which will tell you more ^__^ you can find that FAQ here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/project-custom/project-illumination-the-lapis-ticket-rules-faq/t.93586547/

Okay =D

I hate thatttttt sad sad I'm never gonna get that. I never get a chance.
My luck is like the worst when it comes to these things.

Canadas Castle's Significant Otter

Dapper Bookworm

I've been changing for every day, but taadaah~

Tactical Enchantress

20,090 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
AmazingWriter
SongwriterPatries
AmazingWriter
SongwriterPatries
AmazingWriter
SongwriterPatries

Okay =D

Same here I'm afraid >___< I never win with things like that

Loyal Spirit

4,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Fusion Novice 50
SongwriterPatries
AmazingWriter
SongwriterPatries
AmazingWriter
SongwriterPatries

Okay =D

Same here I'm afraid >___< I never win with things like that

Are you planning to take part? smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas