Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
((And if the RPing part is over, I might go ahead and have Natalie split to go home. She's gonna have a loooooooooooooooooooong report to do! rofl ))

Careful Mage

34,225 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Helpful Healer 50
((Heh, I guess so. Was sticking around to see if Ophi would show up, but...))

Friendly Regular

13,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
Mademoiselle Alvinette
Nuuuu...not yet Alv! ;-;

Canis hugged Natalie back and shred a tear. "Thank you..." She whispers back.

Sorry sorry so sorry...work just dumped on me...;-; I tend to do work first and then non-work....;-;

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
((Me too! crying I wanted an Ophi hunt!))

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
Da-ku-chan
Mademoiselle Alvinette
Nuuuu...not yet Alv! ;-;

Canis hugged Natalie back and shred a tear. "Thank you..." She whispers back.

Sorry sorry so sorry...work just dumped on me...;-; I tend to do work first and then non-work....;-;

User Image
User Image

"And don't forget, even after the rest of us have to go back home," Natalie said gently, "you still have friends here, whether you realize it or not."

((Lucky! I can't post at all while I'm at work!))

Golden Trash

31,475 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Lucky Pink Wings

((i can wait. not a problem. i just wanted to make sure i didnt miss it 4laugh ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friendly Regular

13,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
Mademoiselle Alvinette

Canis blinked trying to understand what Natalie was saying. Then she nodded excitedly. "Yes!" She had a very happy face.

((ahhhhh...the 'perfect' ending, other than hunting down ophi. The classic anime yes...thingy...anyway even though ophi hasn't been caught yet, it'll be interesting for next years ball. Nice little cliffhanger. Who knows...xD
oh and I been recognized as being on my phone for too long. So now I have to complete most of my work before ))

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

Natalie was glad to see Canis so happy. It was a complete turnaround from the withdrawn, aloof, mad-at-the-world person she'd met at the beginning of the festivities. And Natalie found herself wiping a happy tear from her eye. "You're a sweetie," she said. "And don't let anybody make you try to be anything but yourself."

Chewing her lower lip, she said, "I guess we guests are supposed to skedaddle soon...but we'll never forget you!"

Da-ku-chan

Careful Mage

34,225 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Helpful Healer 50
"I guess I should be going soon, myself."
Violet walk up to the other guests, joining them.

"Heh, I just got up from the guestrooms. It was nice seeing you guys, and I had fun at this ball."
Violet shuffles her feet, with a shy smile on her face.

Friendly Regular

13,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Canis gave Natalie one final hug. "Thanks once more. You and everyone has helped me see with my own eyes, and I will never forget! I will definitely not let anyone do that, ever again." She said with a smile.

((This just occurred to me, but maybe Ophi has be caught and interrogated, and poor us in Pisces's kingdom are at the end of the loop...>w>; maybe...))

Devoted Seeker

15,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Fusion Master 1000
Dai Eden

♋ ♋ ♋ ♋

User Image
Prince Cancer nodded to Natalie, "Of course! I couldn't wait for the next day!"

The prince hasn't heard anything from the other Zodiacs, nor has there been word from the Queen herself. "No, actually. The Queen is still very much tired and will not likely join us. But there is still me, and makes the one accountable of all affairs of Oceanus! I will not fail the Queen!"

♋ ♋ ♋ ♋

*smiling he walks to the prince and, gambles his luck, puts a arm around his shoulder* Your the best eh..*sweat drop* so...Prince Cancer er, your not to good to befriend a half mortal right? Maybe we can train some together *reflecting on yesterday and how he told you some sneaky tricks you could use with water* I mean, your awesome!

Devoted Seeker

15,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Fusion Master 1000
*tears up and crys lowly a bit* I'm going to miss this place!! I wish I could stay and learn the ways of a Zodiac, and this sea....but alas...*sigh*

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

The feeling in the room was bittersweet. "Thanks again for havin' us," Natalie said softly, looking around at the other guests who were getting ready to leave. "I never thought that goin' to a party would turn into something so big, but I'm glad things worked out in the end. Ophiuchus can't hide for too long, and he's gonna have a lot of explainin' to do after he gets caught...and in the meantime, we all got to make new friends." She smiled. "And help 'em discover something new about themselves."

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
"I have had so much fun," said Emalthya to Charlie, the owl. "I am so glad I came. I'm so glad you came, I'm so glad everyone talked to me. It's sad to leave... Cancer's palace is so beautiful... But I can't swim well and it's going down soon. We... should be going."

Charlie fluttered up to Emalthya's shoulder and hid his face in her hair. The lights were bothering his sensitive eyes and her thick brown hair was a very comforting curtain.

"I don't mind if it all finished with that evil person, Ophiuchus, and we didn't need to battle, or even know. As long as we're all right."

Tiny Fashionista

18,450 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
Lucky Pink Wings
SmittenRainbowKitten
((have the winners of the Prince Cancer Safari been decided yet?))

((I just got home <3 my first day of school went very well, but I wasn't quite able to get them in last night. Those prizes will go out soon.))

((AS FOR THE POEM CONTEST >.> Derpy hasn't gotten back to me about winners yet. If she doesn't soon, then I'll rally some people together to vote.))

Oh lol I was wondering the same thing. I cant wait to know if I make any of the three spots!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff