Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Fairy

8,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Partygoer 500
Ik believe there were many forces at work that kept our players busy this year, for i too would've fit into this nightmare very truly as well

Lilith The Demon Queen rolled 20 8-sided dice: 7, 7, 6, 5, 1, 5, 3, 8, 3, 1, 5, 7, 5, 5, 8, 4, 5, 8, 2, 7 Total: 102 (20-160)

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
II Little China DoLL II

*blinks* You're right...it's quiet in here. Too quiet.

"After seeing the closing ceremony announcement, I wasn't sure if we were still allowed here," Doll commented, emerging from the shadows.

"Thats what I was thinking too, though I thought I was alone, guess there are very few left, the normal people left......only the patients still stay" Reika replied coming from a dark hallway wiping blood from her mouth and covering her flash of sharp teeth with a mask. She wipped her hands and slipped on her black arm length gloves then held her hand out "My name is Reika, I'm a new patient here, and what is your name?"

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

Demon_Princess_Lilith
"Thats what I was thinking too, though I thought I was alone, guess there are very few left, the normal people left......only the patients still stay" Reika replied coming from a dark hallway wiping blood from her mouth and covering her flash of sharp teeth with a mask. She wipped her hands and slipped on her black arm length gloves then held her hand out "My name is Reika, I'm a new patient here, and what is your name?"

Glancing down at the gloved hand, she thought for a second and connected it with her own with a chain dangling from the shackle around her wrist. "Most people call me Dollie," she replied politely, "and I'm here by curiosity."

A surge of power was felt here, and she was hoping it was something that could help her... but it doesn't seem like the case now.

"You seem rather..." Dollie searched the word in her mind. Normal wasn't exactly the word, yet it was the closest thing................ and at the same time, she was far from normal. Well, so was she... a demon aren't normal in this realm. Her eyes wander to the room as she continues to search for a word to finish her sentence.

Madame Serena
animgal1234

I'm so sorry Madame Serena, don't feel bad though. I got here pretty late as well.

*sigh* oh well. there's always next year right?

yep, hopefully we both can get here in time.

Beloved Vampire

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
II Little China DoLL II

Glancing down at the gloved hand, she thought for a second and connected it with her own with a chain dangling from the shackle around her wrist. "Most people call me Dollie," she replied politely, "and I'm here by curiosity."

A surge of power was felt here, and she was hoping it was something that could help her... but it doesn't seem like the case now.

"You seem rather..." Dollie searched the word in her mind. Normal wasn't exactly the word, yet it was the closest thing................ and at the same time, she was far from normal. Well, so was she... a demon aren't normal in this realm. Her eyes wander to the room as she continues to search for a word to finish her sentence.

"Hi Dollie" she replied with kindness in her voice. Reika then felt the surge of power and shrugged it off, she could tell something was not so normal about this girl, she did not smell human. She looked around "Well this place is pretty attractive to the curious minded, but it is easy to get lost" she said with a smirk in her tone. Reika had ran into a unfortunate lost person when she was trying to find something to eat, it was just her luck that that person was not important and was unnoticed in the group of people which now diminished as the announcement rang out.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Wealthy Werewolf

6,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Occ: Is the ball, over? Like the roleplay and stuff? :<

Quick Reply