(does that mean its my turn?)

((Yes, you are correct))

Durem Dark Elf

10,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Remus Meleoluffin
((Oh… thanks for telling me. Also, thanks for what you wrote earlier (The thing about the roleplay and such. I didn't reply yet until now, so I'm sorry about that. I didn't want to interrupt too much)))

{{Your welcome, on both on both accounts. ^.^ I am here to help!}}

Interesting Bloodsucker

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(I'll just take my turn) Lucia couldn't realise what Remus just said she was stuck for three days and Lucia thought that Remus could be hiding something. Why was she one of the ones stuck here and Remus said they were invited here but how could Remus know she would come here it creeped Lucia. She took a short tour around and thought why someone lived here was beyond her knowledge.
L o s t -x- A b y s s

{{I agree with this. I'll probably go eat dinner soon, so you'll have to carry on without me then.}}

((Okay, thank you for the information (I mean of you leaving… ugh, I can't word this right. Thanks for the explanation… I hope you get what I mean, because I'm having troubles thinking of how to word it so it doesn't sound creepy, sarcastic, odd, and/or other misunderstood stuff)))

Durem Dark Elf

10,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Remus Meleoluffin
L o s t -x- A b y s s

{{I agree with this. I'll probably go eat dinner soon, so you'll have to carry on without me then.}}

((Okay, thank you for the information (I mean of you leaving… ugh, I can't word this right. Thanks for the explanation… I hope you get what I mean, because I'm having troubles thinking of how to word it so it doesn't sound creepy, sarcastic, odd, and/or other misunderstood stuff)))

{{Haha, don't worry about it! XD I'm working on a post right now.}}

Interesting Bloodsucker

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(I gotta say that soon I'll have to go since its nearly midnight here)

Durem Dark Elf

10,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
User ImageWhen you're rife with x ~ d e v a s t a t i o n
                    There's a simple x ~ e x p l a n a t i o n :

Secrets. Lost hated secrets. Just what was this Remus up to? 'Thankfully I'm armed at least' Her sword was a trusted weapon that had gotten her through many difficult times. She was certain it would help now.

Now someone named 'Kathryn' struck her as odd. What was nice about being lured and trapped for three days? For all they knew this place could burst into flames and kill them all."Hey, Remus, what makes you think we'll cooperate?" If he had anything to hold over their heads, best to get that out in the open. She'd hate to think she was free only to be faced with crushing disappointment. Lost knew the feeling all too well.

You're a toymaker's x ~ c r e a t i o nXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Trapped inside a x ~ c r y s t a l b a l l

{{Hope this is fine >.<}}

Loving Lightbringer

24,950 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battery 500
( how many people are left? )

Interesting Bloodsucker

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
KairiXEverlastingLite
( how many people are left? )
(I don't know)
((I think it's my turn(?))) Remus simply smiled as the question didn't seem to be anything from the norm to him, “Well, wouldn't you like to know that.” With a smirk, the shady man changed the subject, “I almost forgot; Please make yourself welcome at this abode……. But,” a sudden, intense aura began to grow, as he took on a serious, threatening expression that arose out of nowhere “don't go anywhere near my private study, or else I'll ki-!” he stopped. The mood changed back to its previous form, Remus' facial expression dulled to what one couldn't exactly consider normal, though it was completely to him, “…Just, don't go near my studies room, alright?” An awkward pressure was still in the air, but Remus simply smiled widely, much like the Chesire Cat, “You must be awfully tired by now. I'll make sure that your rooms are prepared, excuse me,” he bowed, walking right past the confused victims.

Durem Dark Elf

10,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Remus Meleoluffin

{{I'm sorry, but you completely ignored my character's question. Was that intentional or...?}}

Interesting Bloodsucker

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(whose turn is it now?)

Loving Lightbringer

24,950 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battery 500
lunasong112
(whose turn is it now?)
Its's March Hare's if she is still here and then me.

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Kathryn decided to play along with this little game in hopes to find something out. True Remus did give off a warning vibe, especially after the almost mention of the word kill, and possibly a you after it. She quietly laughed to herself before responding. "I don't even know if we have much of a choice whether to cooperate or not. I think I'm just going to try to survive here for the next three days." She said with a shrug. Still the thick chill in the air made her unsure of her words.
(( >.< sorry when I am in a semi dark/ dark role play I tend to get a little creepy. sorry. also late reply.))

Interesting Bloodsucker

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
KairiXEverlastingLite
lunasong112
(whose turn is it now?)
Its's March Hare's if she is still here and then me.
(I do think she's online)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces