Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loving Lightbringer

24,950 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battery 500
I see we are still going.
((Okay, I'm still kind of confused about the orders, so if I post on not my turn, I'm sorry. And, if I accidentally leave out something your character said to which Remus should have responded, please tell me so that I can fix it to my best abilities))

The man frowned with annoyance at the thought of having to basically force them to follow, ‘That would be rather bothersome…… Then againl, it is better then them wandering on their own free will, and finding out too soon…’
“Listen up now,” again, he clapped once, probably believing it the best way to get everyone's attention, “it is my duty as your host to give you a tour. It is a massive mansion after all. Wouldn't want you getting lost on me.”
KairiXEverlastingLite
I see we are still going.

((I think. (So, here's a suggestion I have for everyone; If only a few people are online doing this roleplay, they can only go to until the other characters are involved. For example, if person a, b, and c are on, but some people, like d, and e are off, then a,b, and c can only go until c says their part and it is then d's part. I know I said there should be a time limit for people, which is true in some cases, but then it's not exactly fair if they miss out on their part many times when they couldn't be online. I don't know, this is still just a suggestion. What are your thought's on it? (Sorry about posting as a reply to you, KairiXEverlastingLite))))

Loving Lightbringer

24,950 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battery 500
I'm okay with that idea, and no need to apologize

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
(( so basicaly after KairiXEverlastingLite and I post then we wait till they are on? ))
March-Hare-Unbirthday
(( so basicaly after KairiXEverlastingLite and I post then we wait till they are on? ))

((Yes, do you think it's a good idea, or a bad idea?))

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Remus Meleoluffin
March-Hare-Unbirthday

((Yes, do you think it's a good idea, or a bad idea?))

((Sounds like a good plan to me. ))

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Kathryn listened to Remus's words before she looked around at everything in the room, getting a good visual of where she was and if lost somehow, she would know which door might help. She did hope that no one got lost, she feared if they did the next thing she would hear would be a scream. She didn't know why but the place seemed more haunted then it should be.

Loving Lightbringer

24,950 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battery 500
Kairi looked at the flickering expressions on each of the guest face. She leaned towards Kathryn's ear and whispered, "You feel it too don't you? There is something horribley wrong with this place." She then slowed her pace to keep some distance between herself and Remus. She didn't want him to hear her whispering for fear of arousing some angry beast. Walking behind the man she could swear there was a darkness emitting form his body. She then nudged Lost and nodded hoping the the woman would understand he desire to sneak into the man's study.

Interesting Bloodsucker

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(hello I'm back)
lunasong112

((Yay, hi!))

Interesting Bloodsucker

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(whose rping turn is it)
lunasong112
(whose rping turn is it)

((Sorry for the late reply. I think it's your turn right now))

Interesting Bloodsucker

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Remus Meleoluffin
lunasong112
(whose rping turn is it)

((Sorry for the late reply. I think it's your turn right now))
(great my turn)

Interesting Bloodsucker

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Lucia wondered what type of masquerade this would be. She thought that this place could barely house one person let alone have a masquerade here. Lucia looked towards Lost and shivered when she saw her sword.Lucia had a feeling that the next couple of days are going to be terrible. " I better not go in his study if I want to live." Lucia quietly whispered to herself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff