• Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Sachie Whitby

Sabatagear

Pinko Sacredheart

User Image

;:Karla:;
;:The Sandman:;

The sandman smirked as the small fairy kicked her hand away."Whoa whoa! Easy!" She held her hand's up defensively as the tiny thing got poked by Saba, only to be sent into flurry fury. If Karla had not known any better, she would have bet the girl an evil pixie!. The Sandman watched as the doctor came by, and accused them of mutiny. "Oh Gaspard! But mutiny sound's so...So sexy!" She pressed close to the doctor, her hand's on his shoulder's as she winked."But darling Saba and that little midget pixie, seemed too goody goody for such a thing!...So, don't get your panties in a twist!" The sandman proceeded to kiss the doctor's cheek, before turning on her heel and walking over to Saba. She gave him a sensual look, as she trailed her finger's up his jaw, and tentatively over his teeth...So close, she could sense them pricking her flesh...so close, before she moved her hand and bonked his head, as she glared."What kind of man are you!?...You owe me a date, yet you ask for my help!....Ugh!" She placed her hand's on her hip's watching him with serious eye's before sighing and grinning."Your lucky i find you interestingly attractive...Or i would have trapped you in a bottle by now....So, what do you need my help with?"

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Gwendolyn Barrett

Sachie Whitby

Gwendolyn Barrett

Sabatagear

Mina looked down to where the Doctor had pointed and sighed before raising herself up from Saba as he moved closer to the Doctor. Just then she turned to see the ship's Fairy appear and a shiver of fear ran down the litle fairy's spine. Taking a deep breath she flitted over to Cerylia. "Steal was the wrong word to use my lady." Mina curtsied in the air to the full sized fairy. "We only wish not to forget the bonds of friendship we have made here when we wake up."

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100
User Image
Pippa came up from below to such a commotion. "Oh my, what's going on here? Why such a commotion over fairy dust?"

User Image

Romantic Pirate

purplejo
Elizabeth von Wettin
Calea

"No, I haven't. Then again, I've mostly been looking for Eran. I've a great joke for her."
"Such a shame. I was hoping to speak with him...Maybe he will show up soon."

Romantic Pirate

Calea
purplejo
Elizabeth von Wettin

"I agree!", she giggled. Suddenly, she overheard the commotion going on in the ship. "What is happening over there?", she put a hand under her chin.
"I do believe that some people are trying to take some fairy dust so that they will not forget all over this when the wake."

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Sabatagear

Pinko Sacredheart

User Image

"I'm a resident of this world. People of the waking world forget about us after a while. Maybe not right away, but after a few weeks or a months, we're nothing more than a fleeting memory of a blissful dream that is eventually forgotten until the next visit or maybe it's a new first visit for them. If you want to remember each other, just make an effort to do so and find each other with urgency. No amount of fairy dust will help you. You can't bring it to your world for one thing."

User Image
xKarlita Murderx

Pinko Sacredheart

The sudden apperance of Karla to his side in her voluptous manner of helping convince the knowledgeable doctor for his knowledge only outright startled the would be dress up Pirate as her touch came tall too close in sensation with his facial features. The situation was making him feel desperate, accused and worst of all, Helpess. It was a bitter taste and mixture in the pit of his stomach at the sudden turn of events of knowing that he wasn't getting anywhere. Hopefully his resolve was all he would need to get going.

"Ack, Karla!"

As she came from nowhere and outright twaped him in th head seemed appropriate. He didn't want to ask a favor from such a lady, more so after trying his best to be a standing gentleman, but desperate times called for desperate measures. The Doctor wasn't budging and the Ship Fairy was prepared to go combat, so he turned to her with his question.

"Karla, you know any means we get to keep our memories after all this happened!? I sure as hell don't want to forget all our crazy antics, or you, or everyone else I've met here! Doc here says it comes from the heart, but that's a contradiction coming from his mouth prior! Help!?"

Yep, he sounded desperate.

Dapper Hunter

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Elizabeth von Wettin
Calea

Jo frowned. "I don't want to forget, either..."

Shirtless Fatcat

Elizabeth von Wettin
purplejo
"I too do not wish to forget about everyone, and that is why I am going to write a journal that records my dreams! Or perhaps, we could find a way to communicate with each other once we have woken up! Oh, that would be marvelous", her eyes twinkled with delight.

"I am sure that if we wish hard enough, we will be able to see the crew again as well", she added with a hopeful tone.

Romantic Pirate

Calea
Elizabeth von Wettin
purplejo
"I too do not wish to forget about everyone, and that is why I am going to write a journal that records my dreams! Or perhaps, we could find a way to communicate with each other once we have woken up! Oh, that would be marvelous", her eyes twinkled with delight.
"You are writing a journal for your dreams as well? How nice to know that I am not alone. And that would most certainly be marvelous."

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Sachie Whitby

Sabatagear

As she was about to plead once more to Cerylia the Doctor spoke up once more, this time with more detail and Lumina turned to listen to him. "We are all asleep in the real world at the Masquerade aren't we Doctor? When we awake we will be in the same place won't we? Or will we be seperated and have to somehow search for each other?" Glancing back at Cerylia the young fairy thought the Doctor's words over. Finally deciding that she would do her best to never forget this world, she would think of it again and again. "Saba!" Mina called to her friend worried about him panicking. "Saba calm down please."

((OOC: I hope we aren't angering any of the creators of this roleplay >.< ))

Shirtless Fatcat

Elizabeth von Wettin
purplejo
"Well, it is the only solid proof I will have of our adventures here. Without it, I shall only have my memories... and then soon they may turn into fleeting images", she smiled, knowing now that someone else had the same idea as she.

Antagonistic Rogue

User Image

Eran walked out her room grumbling angrily, the happiness of beating the Nightmare Crew now gone and she realised that the ship was a mess and that her driving almost destroyed the ship along with the Nightmare Crew's ship.

User Image

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Pinko Sacredheart

User Image

"I know nothing of your world, so I can only take a guess that wherever you're asleep is where you will be when you wake up."

User Image

Romantic Pirate

Calea
Elizabeth von Wettin
purplejo
"Well, it is the only solid proof I will have of our adventures here. Without it, I shall only have my memories... and then soon they may turn into fleeting images", she smiled, knowing now that someone else had the same idea as she.
"That is true. In the past, far to many of my dreams have slipped from my mind. At times, they are all I have left of him......"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff