Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thieving Rogue

8,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Auro dug into her pockets, finding a harmonica lightly tracing the metal engraving along side of it. She played as lightly as possible a small tune.

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
xKarlita Murderx

User Image

"Oh, it's you..." He blushed slightly at the kiss but that was due to public display of familiarity and gave her a little wave goodbye as she left.

User Image

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
purplejo
Lord Vincent Blackwater

Would'nt you like to know young one haha

Time to go before we go down with the nightmare ship!

Jo furrowed her brow at his comment while she ran. Young one? She wasn't that much younger than him, was she? "I'm Josephine, by the way." She said, realizing she had never even introduced herself, "But everyone calls me Jo."

Pleasure Jo

Names Lord Vincent Blackwater

And I apologies I did not realize you were an immortal, so many humans running around Gaia its hard to tell.

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

User Image

Angel was much happier now that they had their fairy dust back and everyone was safe. She leaned against the balcony of the ship, grinning from ear to ear.

User Image

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100
Mizuki_ZOMG
User Image

Tug approached the fish and began eating. Fine, this obstruction of justice will be overlooked while fish is being eaten.

User Image

In a relationship with my middle fingers

Tipsy Lunatic

22,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PinkieKitty
Mizuki_ZOMG
User Image

Tug approached the fish and began eating. Fine, this obstruction of justice will be overlooked while fish is being eaten.

User Image

Good kitty.
=w=

Shirtless Fatcat

Well now, everything was back to the way it was! She let out a contented sigh, and out of the corner of her eye, she spotted something she thought she wasn't going to see for a long while. The buffet table! She didn't know how but it seemed to be in tip-top shape once again. Now that she thought about it, she hadn't had a single bite since she woke up on this ship! Guided by the delightful smell of food, she felt as if her body floated towards the table.

Dapper Hunter

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Lord Vincent Blackwater

Pleasure Jo

And I apologies I did not realize you were an immortal, so many humans running around Gaia its hard to tell.

"Immortal? Me? No, I'm just you're average Gaian." She shook her head, smiling lightly. Then, the implication hit her, "Wait. Are you mortal?"
((haha, I meant to imply she was totally clueless about immortals. They're rare where she lives. Sorry if it was confusing! sweatdrop ))
Sachie Whitby

Princess Agelishia

The pain and sudden chase now became somewhat more comical as Saba was now running circles on the Dream Boat's deck with a mad robot chasing after him with a huge a** needle. It reached to such a point that the would be Pirate man ran around making a stereotypical 'Beep!' noice every single time the damn flying bot prodded him!

"OW! 'Beep!' 'beep!' 'beep!'!!"

This seemingly comical chase continued for several more minutes before he ran behind a dashing woman whom smiled from ear to ear in happyness, presumably from the encounter not so long ago. Sabata immediately cowered behind her in fear of the damnable robot that wanted to poke him with the needle.

"Ma'am, help me! That robot wants to 'beep!' me up with that needle!"

In a relationship with my middle fingers

Tipsy Lunatic

22,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
Okay everyone after a hard days work I'm getting pretty tired. I'm going to go to my hammock.
(Gotta go to sleep. -w-)
I'll skip dinner...

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
purplejo
Lord Vincent Blackwater

Pleasure Jo

"Immortal? Me? No, I'm just you're average Gaian." She shook her head, smiling lightly. Then, the implication hit her, "Wait. Are you mortal?"
((haha, I meant to imply she was totally clueless about immortals. They're rare where she lives. Sorry if it was confusing! sweatdrop ))

It was your ears, presumed you were an Elf?

Myself a humble Vampire citizen of Gaia.

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100
Calea
User Image

Pippa wandered toward the food table, starving from the fight. She spotted a girl she had seen several times but hadn't talked to before. "Hi there! That was sure something, huh?"

User Image

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Sabatagear

User Image

Sachie returned from the infirmary holding what looked like a car alarm remote that he aimed at the medical droid and pressed a button. Geoff immediately went into standby mode where it abruptly stopped chasing after Sabatagear and returned to the infirmary.

User Image

Dapper Hunter

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Lord Vincent Blackwater

It was your ears, presumed you were an Elf?

Myself a humble Vampire citizen of Gaia.

"..Ears?" She asked, reaching up to feel them. "Oh!" She giggled, "They're fake. My friend dared me to wear them to the ball." She removed them, revealing a pair of normal, human ears. "So, a vampire, huh? You're not gonna eat me, are you?"

Shirtless Fatcat

PinkieKitty
She was happily munching on an apple when Pippa approached her. "Oh.. yes, yes it was! I think that was enough excitement for one day though", she smiled, just happy that it was all over. "By the way, I saw what you did back there! You were pretty amazing, miss.. um..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff